Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You won't read this thread because you don't like the truth. We lose if we don't ADAPT.

This is why i say, if this was the days after the declaration of independance, most of you would of jump on a ship back to england to serve the crown. Much respect to the founding fathers/patriots that lost their life. At least those that died fighting for freedom wasnt in vain till maybe 100 years ago.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by singe22 View Post
    This is why i say, if this was the days after the declaration of independance, most of you would of jump on a ship back to england to serve the crown. Much respect to the founding fathers/patriots that lost their life. At least those that died fighting for freedom wasnt in vain till maybe 100 years ago.

This is how I feel ....rather strongly too.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I think the problem is we're fighting blind. How do you compete with a multi-billion dollar industry that has the average citizen so tightly gripped? What do you do? I know of at least half of the people that I know who REFUSE to support Ron Paul, refuse to support him because they listen to Hannity, Beck, Rush, etc. They view these people as gods, as if they have all the answers. It's not possible to get through to them. Anything I say is wrong or a lie because I'm a "brainwashed Paulbot."
    This is pretty close to the truth here, speaking from my own experiences as well. There is no waking these people up now, as they are 100% brainwashed. They cannot talk/debate points, they resort to name-calling, 99.8% of the time.
    Every single political Facebook conversation with these people, resorts in only them name-calling either the RP supporters or RP himself. It doesn't matter that you bring up the national debt, polls against Obama, directly point out the lies on Fox News...Fox News/Hannity/Rush/Levin/Beck can do no wrong.
    They literally believe the LIES out of their mouths, when they are shown to be lying.

As for the OP, I'm not sure what evidence has been presented other than a FEW posts at best, showing that PFH has much benefit. Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire (did or didn't have it?), South Carolina...

As for dealing with the Fox News viewers, a few videos that have worked in silencing some are:

Who would title a thread like this? Someone who doesn't think first?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithchess View Post
    As for the OP, I'm not sure what evidence has been presented other than a FEW posts at best, showing that PFH has much benefit. Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire (did or didn't have it?), South Carolina...
    Wow, the ignorance it takes to post something like this....

I understand you may not have been able to see first hand the BENEFITS of PFH but it doesn't take a GENIUS to acknowledge how identifying supporters from the comfort of your own home and getting them out to vote is beneficial to a presidential campaign.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-29-2012 at 01:39 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by singe22 View Post
    GOD SAVE THE KING!
    Last edited by Ivash; 02-29-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Wow, the ignorance it takes to post something like this....

I understand you may not have been able to see first hand the BENEFITS of PFH but it doesn't take a GENIUS to acknowledge how identifying supporters and getting them out to vote is beneficial to a presidential campaign.
    Not ignorance at all. The issue here was the campaign failed to win Iowa, and it was downhill since then. Iowa was going to be the surprise, but they were not prepared for the kitchen sink that got tossed their way...and the lack of their response in an effective way (ignoring it is not effective), looks like it worked against them. Can you tell me what candidate has the supporters RP does, and have placed/gotten more calls out than RP? Do you seriously believe Rick Santorum had more phone calls placed than RP did?
    The simple fact is, the RP campaign chose to ignore some glaring issues, and they alone are to blame. Not me, not you, not anybody else. The campaign has raised millions, and if they can't tailor their message in a proper way, and work WITH the media...that's not on us. The fact a Ron Paul PAC, A PAC, had to release an ad trying to address a big issue the media destroyed him with right before Iowa, shows how unprepared the campaign was...with an issue they should have been prepared for.
    Rick Santorum had at least a full 2 weeks of free positive media coverage, and the RP campaign FAILED to get out an attack ad on him before Iowa.

Not ignorance at all. The issue here was the campaign failed to win Iowa, and it was downhill since then. Iowa was going to be the surprise, but they were not prepared for the kitchen sink that got tossed their way...and the lack of their response in an effective way (ignoring it is not effective), looks like it worked against them. Can you tell me what candidate has the supporters RP does, and have placed/gotten more calls out than RP? Do you seriously believe Rick Santorum had more phone calls placed than RP did?
    The simple fact is, the RP campaign chose to ignore some glaring issues, and they alone are to blame. Not me, not you, not anybody else. The campaign has raised millions, and if they can't tailor their message in a proper way, and work WITH the media...that's not on us. The fact a Ron Paul PAC, A PAC, had to release an ad trying to address a big issue the media destroyed him with right before Iowa, shows how unprepared the campaign was...with an issue they should have been prepared for.
    Rick Santorum had at least a full 2 weeks of free positive media coverage, and the RP campaign FAILED to get out an attack ad on him before Iowa.
    That is the past, you can write a letter to the campaign telling them how they should've sent out an attack ad before Iowa, see how much help that does for this election

So what are you going to do NOW?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post
    So you're suggesting we do more of the same?

Sorry, I don't see any useful suggestion in your OP for adaptation, and the mods will shut you down quickly if you even try to evolve your thought into a worthwhile suggestion that Ron Paul's campaign could or should be doing something differently. (Critical analysis and suggestions for adaptation are not welcome here in the Grassroots RPF. We only allow anti-establishment news paired with our own rah-rah-rah's -- submitted in either pic, YouTube, or message form.)

The forums are for groupthink: everything is rosy here; when voting results are below expectations, it's the medias fault; there's a conspiracy against us; let's have another Moneybomb; our delegate strategy is working perfectly; and if we just push a little bit more, we'll finally cross the tipping point threshold we've been angling toward for months after months after months...
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Some have been at it for years and years. Negativity permeates quickly. Blaming everyone else is the easy way out but unfortunately the media does black us out. The establishment GOP doesn't want us. The tea party was infiltrated with neocons. Votes have been tampered with. People don't show up. Americans are fat lazy and brainwashed. It's not a conspiracy it's just the way things are. We do our best individually to the best of our abilities with what we have. Those of us who have experienced this political roller coaster are used to it. We keep on because our cause is just. So forgive us if we don't like hearing over and over again that the campaign sucks and we aren't doing enough. As for the mods I wouldn't want to deal with this group of whining infants (myself included) for anything. So I hope you forgive me when I say STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Posts like this rather infuriate me. Either you are out of touch with the reality of the situation or you are part of the problem. Read Kathy88 post above. That poster gets it. You don't. Eleganz is frustrated and rightly so. It is frustrating when someone is giving 120% and another is giving 2%. And the 2% has the energy to wax poetic or "give their righteous opinions" on the primary while not bothering to get into the fray. He is probably tired, over-worked, over-stressed and he is BEGGING FOR HELP!! Help to get Ron Paul elected and you just $#@! on it... A few people are doing a HELL OF A LOT behind the scenes paddling the boat for the rest of you.

So are you gonna make calls, pass out flyers, get the word out or are you gonna quietly support a man this country so desperately needs....

Anyways. Eleganz is 10000% right.
    I'm being realistic. Not negative. And when I tried countless times to be constructive, the mods shut down the threads because they don't allow for any questions on if we're operating as efficiently as we could be. We all have to swallow the media-is-bad, more-moneybombs, keep-phoning, sign-wave, rally-rally, polls-are-wrong, brokered-convention-will-happen, we're-secretly-2nd-in-delegates, and we're-totally-gonna-win-Iowa-(I mean, Nevada...I mean, Maine... I mean, Washington... I mean, Louisiana... I mean...)-groupthink-mantra that we're being force-fed, or we're somehow bad for the campaign.

Face it, our efforts are not producing the results we'd like because we fail to acknowledge that voters make decisions in the same way investors make decisions. And just like investors occasionally get caught into a stock-market bubble fueled by groupthink, so too the larger electorate and the media are now stuck in a Ron-Paul-can't-win bubble... while our own Grassroots and mods are stuck in a smaller, it's-everyone's-fault-but-ours bubble. In other words, if Americans are fat, lazy and brainwashed into believing Ron Paul can't win (which is partially true), then we're also fat, lazy and brainwashed into believing that everything we're doing is right and it's everyone else's fault but ours that we're not winning

Like many of you, I've been at this for years too. I've traveled the country (actually world) for Ron Paul, donated thousands for Ron Paul, lost/won friendships for liberty, and given up more than any of you will ever know to help our movement. Phone-calls, flyers, GOTV, etc? Those are child's play for me. I do them more often than bowel movements, so kindly check yourself. Right now, I'm in a 4-person email thread with Rockwell, Wead, and Block where they're all saying how brilliant and right I am; but try to question things here... and the mob attacks you.

Face it, if voters are herding, then we are too--only in a different way. And our herding is hurting is us, just like the larger-electorate's herding is hurting them.

If people in our movement actually understood economics and praxeology, they'd recognize more readily the productivity of dissent. Instead, we proclaim that "dissent against government is patriotic and useful," while at the same time deluding ourselves into the sanctimonious belief that dissent against RPF and the RP2012 campaign's centralized authority is hurtful and should be squashed immediately.

....Read: The Wisdom of Crowds. It'll teach you a lot about the bubble our movement has put itself in, while also teaching you a lot about the groupthink bubble of the media and the electorate-at-large. Once an understanding of those pervade our movement, we'll be much better equipped to handle the problem, have patience with the problem, and structure ourselves in such a way that our good ideas (read: Where Good Ideas Come From) actually reach up the campaign planners without getting lost in the tidal wave of 'more of the same' messages they receive.
    Last edited by Article V; 02-29-2012 at 01:55 AM.
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

^^^^ so what is YOUR solution?

You have not provided one, except for everyone to QUIT because you were right?

From what I gathered, you more or less AGREE with the OP that we need to get to work. If not, you're saying we need to quit? Which one is it? Because you're hinting at both.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-29-2012 at 01:56 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is the past, you can write a letter to the campaign telling them how they should've sent out an attack ad before Iowa, see how much help that does for this election

So what are you going to do NOW?
    Making videos to help destroy the MSM and try to wake up a few more Americans, such as...

If somebody is a Ron Paul supporter, and they don't know what day it is to vote in their state; I would find that very ironic. The fact is the campaign is still missing the BOAT apparently, as you can read about:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...gfield-tonight....

That was posted today. As for writing the campaign, I have done that very thing. I also was the one that called the campaign LAST year and told them they needed to add the RonPaul2012.com hyperlink to their YouTube videos in the description, because they weren't doing it...and they corrected that.
    If RP and/or the campaign doesn't want to address Social Security, foreign policy, and stop ignoring requests to go on the largest "news" show on tv, there's nothing I can do about that.

I suggest everyone in this thread, go and read George Washington's Newburgh Address. Like pronto.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

THIS IS A REVOLUTION & YOU BETTER F'ING ACT LIKE YOU'RE FIGHTING IN ONE IF YOU WANT RON PAUL TO BE PRESIDENT PAUL
    Renaissance must exist for Revolution to occur. That's just the way it is. Paul is leaving freedoms message to thousands in attendance by the day and offering an accurate assessment of the state of the union to ears where neither can be unheard. Let him have his victory in that regard.

If RP and/or the campaign doesn't want to address Social Security, foreign policy, and stop ignoring requests to go on the largest "news" show on tv, there's nothing I can do about that.
    Bingo!

For whatever reason, the campaign has gone out of their way to try to get Ron Paul in as few hostile environments as possible. But the irony is, I bet most people in the Ron Paul movement discovered Ron Paul through his participation in some hostile environment (whether it was a biased political debate with Giuliani, a bigoted interview with Hannity, or any of the other innumerable hostile environments Ron Paul and the liberty movement find themselves in).

The lesson is: Ron Paul needs to be part of every discussion at every turn, even if the discussion is there only to attack him. Ron Paul supporters won't leave him, and his detractors may be awoken by RP adversity just as readily as RP propaganda. In other words, Ron Paul needs to cooperate to win, especially if that cooperation is through the competition of ideas. That's what debates are about: cooperating in competition; that's what legal commerce is about: cooperating in competition; that's what art is about: cooperating in competition. We've all but surrendered the field to O'Reilly and Hannity and Huckabee, etc. because we continually refuse to appear where we're most despised. Ghandi, MLK, Rosa Parks, etc. didn't transform nations by avoiding invitations into hostile environments; instead, they welcomed the hostility because they recognized it as yet another opportunity to expose truth.

We may hate O'Reilly (and we're right to hate him) but he still shapes the discussion simply because he talks so much. Even if the neocons hate Ron Paul, Ron Paul can still shape the discussion more just by talking more. That's the nature of how groups operate; he who talks early has more influence, he who talks often has more influence. It's true of small groups, it's true of the media, it's true of businesses, it's true of juries, it's true of 5th-grade clicks, it's true everywhere. Doesn't matter who is wrong or right, it's just how people in groups operate. We evolved to be this way, so we better learn to use it to our advantage rather than pretending it's not true.

Remember: John Adams was despised by most of the Continental Congress because he wouldn't shut up about American Independence. The Founders all acknowledged he was "obnoxious and disliked"; but his harping shaped the discussion and allowed the ideas to break through, till eventually they each signed a unanimous resolution agreeing with Adams, making them all traitors to the crown and men marked for execution.

Ron Paul needs to get out there in the media wherever possible as often as possible. He who talks most shapes the discussion.
    Last edited by Article V; 02-29-2012 at 02:33 AM.
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Article V View Post
    Ron Paul needs to get out there in the media wherever possible as often as possible. He who talks most shapes the discussion.
    +16 trillion. Absolutely agreed. +Rep

This forum is a big place and there are lots of reasons people can come here and uses that the forum may be put to.
    Having said that let me point out that I am reading this thread in a sub-forum called Grassroots Central
    I as many before me in this thread come here for resources and information for useful news and figures that I can pass along to undecided voters or use as responses in debates about Ron Paul. I come here to learn what (if anything) I can do from my remote location to help support the efforts of activist individuals who are on the ground in up coming and current states. There are many things to be done, and the OP has listed a nice selection (with the offer to add any others that are suggested), the OP has also spend sweat offline gathering supporters and networking in CA to get us much needed traction there.

And frankly Eleganz is correct there is far more gossip and speculation here in Grassroots Central than is productive.
    Does this mean everything posted here is useless or that GRC isn't a valuable tool to actual networking? No, it does not mean either of those things.
    What it does mean is that the forum gets gummed up with fluff while substantive posts often drop four pages back within an hour or two.
    I make it a practice to try and not call anyone out but in this case I'm going to make a mild exception and say this: If you are doing things to help the campaign, if you donate, phone from home, get out the vote, convert new voters, organize meet ups, become a delegate, et al then this message is not directed to you but if you spent more time arm chair quarterbacking with hindsight than you do on constructive activities you are not helping elect Ron Paul. There are suggestion sections of this forum, there are vent sections, news sections, hot topic sections, the Official Campaign has an e-mail address many of its advisers have facebook pages etc. the point is that while what someone is doing may be valid (yes even some of the speculation and gossip and certainly sharing touching stories is valid) that does not mean that Grassroots Central is the place for it.

People who show up to GRC intending to use it as a tool for coordinating grassroots efforts can find it frustrating that so many posts here seem to contain little regarding grassroots action. What if a new delegate for Paul who is looking for support comes here and misses the threads containing information about Ron Paul Country, or about Roberts Rules of Order, or the shady tricks used against Paul delegates in 2008 because those threads fall off the front page(s) so quickly to be replaced by things like "Paul isn't attacking Romney enough, they have a deal to make Rand VP". That new delegate could miss valuable information which might cost them their seat, OR they could believe that chatter and give up there by not attending meetings and losing their seat without the Status Quo chickenhawks even lifting a finger.
    Or what if someone (after maxing in donations) gathers together a skilled team and develops a tool (funded out of their own pocket) to provide stronger Get Out the Vote efforts, efforts that could turn the tide in places where another ~3% of the vote would swing things our way, and they start a thread here looking for supporters to volunteer to use this tool ... and that thread falls off the main pages without a single response. Because that very thing happened this week.

My lady and I are effectively flat broke since my independent contracts started to dry up in this econ, we have kids to feed, and guess what we've gotten ourselves/each other from all our friends and relatives who bothered to ask during 2011-2012? Donations to Ron Paul.
    I know a lot of people who are Dems, Indys, and neocons. Some of those are family and I've lost count of the number of times I've heard personal attacks from people in my social circle because if I hear a falsehood (for example the "newsletters" rhetoric or how blowback doesn't exist) I don't let it slide. I will calmly and respectfully object and point out the information I have to the contrary but there are many people who won't hear it, and who if you don't "admit" that they're right all along will become hostile. I know there are people reading this who have done the same, but I bet there are people reading this who have remained quite to avoid rocking the boat as well, who's going to tell me I have no right to be frustrated about that?

This election is not a game, it's not theory and it's not "just the first step" or "a great way to set up for 2016/2020". The damage being done to our liberties, to our economy, to the fundamental way of life in this nation is not only real it is Excelerating.
    I know soldiers, lawyers, military contractors, people from all walks of private and digital security and while I won't violate their confidence by relating their privet words in a public forum I can tell you this bluntly none of them feel remotely comfortable with that status or direction of this nation and it's not some external threat they're worrying about.

As Dr. Paul has said "what happens if I'm wrong? Nothing. But what happens if I'm not wrong?" I quote his words here because bluntly we would do well to think more like that (again if you're out there being active then I'm not talking to you, in fact you can take this as a heart felt thank you).
    Come what may in this election I'm not going to stop fighting for liberty, but that doesn't make "lets shoot for 2016" a good plan right now in 2012.

I do not hold myself up as the pan ultimate example but I am trying, I'm literally losing some sleep over this (working not worrying) and I literally have pushed myself till it hurts to get things done. I'm not relying on the Official Campaign to take care of this election for us, that's not what grassroots is all about. I think they do pretty well, and I hope they continue to improve on it but I'm not going to wait on them no matter how well they are doing and neither should anyone else.
    If you personally don't want to be a part of that it is your prerogative but if that's your choice I request you excuse yourself from Grassroots Central so that those who do want to make that endeavor can use this tool to do so more effectively.
    I know Combat Veterans who are working 70+ hours a week, have kids and are still both going out of pocket and volunteering their time (on top of donations) to get Ron Paul elected in 2012, as a proponent of Liberty I can't say what anyone else "should" do but personally I can't help but feel I should try and match their dedication and go beyond the yellow ribbon into sharing their sweat strain and toil. This is where I am coming from. So I will close by reiterating a request I've made before

If your post isn't constructive and helping to grow our grassroots efforts, please PLEASE chose another section of the forum in which to post it. Thank you.
    Note, asking for information is in my book 100% productive. Clearly what is or isn't productive is a judgement call, I'm just requesting that the idea be part of the thought process because we are in the middle of a battle that is both uphill and vital.

2c
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

I dont know what media your watching. But everytime Ron Paul goes on the "BIG shows", the only questions he are asked are about 3rd party running, How do you feel about Mitt Romney or other candidates, hurting his sons political future, your foreign policy is isolationist, you blame america etc etc. They make him look like a loon because he has to slam all of his campaign message into a 30 second response not even related to the question he is asked, if they arent cutting him off, losing the feed or other technical problems.

Have we gone ignorant to the fact of the countless debates he has had less than 5 mins of total talk time.

Reopen your eyes, the MSM isnt going to give him a time of day even if he had the money to pay them for a primetime slot. The man has been getting underminded for 20+ years being called crazy and fringe. But boy when the MSM needs Economic information he gets alot of talking time.

If anybody was paying attention POLICY READER just had a badass post that deserves it's own thread.

+rep...HE UNDERSTANDS...unlike some.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwarfield View Post
    oooohhhh..... phone from home is suppose to be calling people who arent Ron Paul supporters.... not other paul supporters... right... forget that whole thing on hearing eachothers voices.
    Phone from home is supposed to be
    1) calling everybody, and asking them if they're Ron Paul supporters
    then
    2) calling the Ron Paul supporters and asking them to vote.

Agree with the OP 100%. Less chit chat, more activism. Sign up on www.RonPaulCountry.com and get coordinating with local grassroots activists.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

I see the opposition to Ron Paul differently. From a Dutch man living in Thailand perspective.
    It is an all out attempt to not let Ron Paul win, because if he does drastic measures have to be taken.

I guess Ron Paul is knowing that, but do you?

Would a drastic event make you 'revolutionary'?
    Because then it will be to late!
    You do understand this don't you!

Better to start the 'revolution' now!
    Use internet for recruiting, but go out on the streets and protest.
    Not with a few hundred in a march to the white house. How pathetic was that!
    Numbers should be in the millions, or at the start at least a few hundred thousand!!!

Until that happens, nothing will change.

And with what i have seen until now, Americans are unable to organize a protest, like true sheep.

Proof me and the rest of the world wrong. Show some balls!

Dang it, I thought this thread was gonna be the true truth, not the "truth".
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

If anybody was paying attention POLICY READER just had a badass post that deserves it's own thread.

+rep...HE UNDERSTANDS...unlike some.
    everyone understands what is going on. just sayin!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

We need a massive tidy up of RPF as a matter of priority IMO. We need to stop every little piece of trivia gravitating towards GRC and keep it in relevant sub forums. We can only be effective if we're tidy and organised. Important initiatives get buried under useless chit-chat.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Eleganz, PolicyReader, Article V all have valid points.
    I noticed all those (and other) problems in my first few weeks on pro-Ron Paul sites. I pointed on different problems in 6-7 of my threads and offered solutions(all of them are cheap or free, easy to do and simple).But since I dont bump my own threads (seems wrong somehow) most of them were pushed on page 5+ within 24 hours.

This is important: we started to talk about these things. Problem is transition from talk to action.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the root of the problem is the corrupt biggovgop leadership.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

the establishment made peaceful revolution impossible. Every state Paul had the best chance at winning, votes went missing or they just stopped counting votes when Romney has a lead.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Okay, I'm sitting here reading another, "Do Something".

I want to do something, I talk to people around me, dontate what I can, etc... but want to do more, need to learn more.

I am in the middle of nowhere in a low population area in the country in Indiana. I know Indiana is not a high priority right now, but without a head start we won't be in a good position when the time comes. I have contacted people for info on others in my area, no luck there. I'm ready to help how I can, but I seem to be in a vaccuum here.

I agree that this GRC needs to be cleaned up for actual "doing" at the GR level.

For someone new to being active in politics (and older) that wants to get involved, where to start? It seems like pulling teeth.

Unless you can put a muzzle on Rush, Beck, Levin, Hannity and the rest of the vile and hateful fake conservatives, there isn't much else we can do. They got their marching orders from the top to smear Ron back in December and it's been downhill from there.

Ranting in a thread doesn't change reality. We don't have 4 to 8 years to fight the fight. America is practically over. The campaign has miscalculated too many times. They aren't even fighting back or calling out the media or talk radio.

Ron needs to go NUCLEAR or continue to wait for unforeseen event to wake the masses up. Again, time is running out.
    Last edited by Liberty74; 02-29-2012 at 06:18 AM.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast