Thread: Trump Should Sue Everyone for Defamation on January 21st

Trump Should Sue Everyone for Defamation on January 21st

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember when just a few days ago people pointed to pictures of guys storming the Capitol who look a lot like the guy in that video and said they had to be Antifa because real Trump supporters don't look like that?

Cool LETZ ALL BLAME HIS WORST FANz... NOT AN ILLUSIONARY & DEBATE WORTHY ELUSIVE "ANTIFA"

Worse....if the intent was to create a buffer zone that keeps his more psychotic
    fans from him, because they were pouring over his public speeches and tweets
    in order to frame a game plan for action, they are preventing a string of actions
    that can again spiral out of control. He wants to impel Veep Pence into acting in
    a certain way, he gets vexed if not angry. They think he wants them to kill the guy.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-11-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Trump is sitting on a goldmine of information. He should declassify things that would cripple Biden and Harris's presidency.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump is sitting on a goldmine of information. He should declassify things that would cripple Biden and Harris's presidency.
    So why doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Remember when just a few days ago people pointed to pictures of guys storming the Capitol who look a lot like the guy in that video and said they had to be Antifa because real Trump supporters don't look like that?
    We know for a fact there were at least 3 verified antifa there, who gave up their cover and did not wear masks. I would guess there were probably 5-10 times that many, at least, who were either masked or have not been discovered.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    We know for a fact there were at least 3 verified antifa there, who gave up their cover and did not wear masks. I would guess there were probably 5-10 times that many, at least, who were either masked or have not been discovered.
    I don't doubt it. But who are the three?

Trump is a public figure, and as such would have a very hard time winning defamation lawsuits. The standard for public figures is much higher than for the normal person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't doubt it. But who are the three?
    The one who got arrested at a BLM protest over the summer and has since been interviewed about the capitol incident (identify: verified), the one with the hammer and sickle tattoo and the one with the horns who was at a BLM protest and a climate change protest.. and is also an actor.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The one who got arrested at a BLM protest over the summer and has since been interviewed about the capitol incident (identify: verified), the one with the hammer and sickle tattoo and the one with the horns who was at a BLM protest and a climate change protest.. and is also an actor.
    So you're just pulling stuff out of your butt, or repeating things you saw other people claim online that you just swallowed without thinking critically about them. You don't actually know of any "verified" antifa people there.

By the way, here's the rest of the photo of the horned guy at the "BLM protest." Notice what got cropped out of the version you saw.

Yes, he was also once photographed at a global warming rally, holding a sign warning about the coming of Ragnarok, and plugging Star Seed Academy. Looking over that website, I don't have to be very imaginative to see how easy it is to find overlap in a Venn Diagram of the categories of "Q-Anon Believer" and "Star Seed Academy Believer."

The so-called hammer and sickle tattoo on the other guy's hand also wasn't a hammer and sickle, as anyone who actually zooms in on it, rather than just mindlessly regurgitating what somebody else asserted, can tell.

Again, I don't doubt that there were some Antifa people there. But when you said "verified" I was hoping that you'd actually seen said verification and could share it.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-11-2021 at 03:50 PM.

So you're just pulling stuff out of your butt, or repeating things you saw other people claim online that you just swallowed without thinking critically about them. You don't actually know of any "verified" antifa people there.

By the way, here's the rest of the photo of the horned guy at the "BLM protest." Notice what got cropped out of the version you saw.

Yes, he was also once photographed at a global warming rally, holding a sign warning about the coming of Ragnarok, and plugging Star Seed Academy. Looking over that website, I don't have to be very imaginative to see how easy it is to find overlap in a Venn Diagram of the categories of "Q-Anon Believer" and "Star Seed Academy Believer."

The so-called hammer and sickle tattoo on the other guy's hand also wasn't a hammer and sickle, as anyone who actually zooms in on it, rather than just mindlessly regurgitating what somebody else asserted, can tell.

Again, I don't doubt that there were some Antifa people there. But when you said "verified" I was hoping that you'd actually seen said verification and could share it.
    That guy is a Verified Troll..

And I have never been a fan nor follower of Q,, I don't like Spooks and Q claims to be one.

That guy goes out making fun of Q,,a fanciful character of his view of Q. Trolling events where people might know about Q..

And he had a Web Page.. he is and was a Trump Detractor..

and this $#@! looks as Lame as the Stunt Borat pulled at a rally in Olympia..

No Shots were fired..and the criminals were protected (again) by the Police..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That guy is a Verified Troll..
    Can I see the verification that you're talking about?

Dannno also said it was verified that this guy was antifa, but it turned out that he had never seen that verification that others assured him existed either.

Also, the question wasn't whether or not he's a troll. "Troll" is a pretty subjective label, and I wouldn't object to calling him a troll just based on the way he was dressed. When he was at the BLM protest holding that "Q sent me sign" it would be fair to call him a troll in that setting too. But being a troll in the eyes of some doesn't mean that he's antifa.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-12-2021 at 07:09 AM.

So why doesn't he?
    And which group would help him disseminate it for the people to see-- FBI? DOJ? The Press? Social media?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Can I see the verification that you're talking about?

Dannno also said it was verified that this guy was antifa, but it turned out that he had never seen that verification that others assured him existed either.

Also, the question wasn't whether or not he's a troll. "Troll" is a pretty subjective label, and I wouldn't object to calling him a troll just based on the way he was dressed. When he was at the BLM protest holding that "Q sent me sign" it would be fair to call him a troll in that setting too. But being a troll in the eyes of some doesn't mean that he's antifa.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....m-the-capitol/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What am I supposed to be looking at there?

That looks like the same tattoo that someone else had claimed was a hammer and sickle, which, as you can see in the zoom in that you helpfully provided, it clearly isn't.

The Outsiders Mark from the Video Game, Dishonored, looks like a better guess.

That said, I see nothing particularly out of character with Q-Anon/Trumpers having hammer and sickle tattoos anyway. There is much in common between them and the Bolsheviks.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-12-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And which group would help him disseminate it for the people to see-- FBI? DOJ? The Press? Social media?
    If he released information that his followers wanted the public to see, then I assume they would. Wouldn't you?

So again, the question is, why doesn't he?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he released information that his followers wanted the public to see, then I assume they would. Wouldn't you?

So again, the question is, why doesn't he?
    You can ask the question all you want. Haven't you been paying attention? For over four years, now, these agencies have ignored much of his requests. So I will ask the same question: Which group would help him disseminate [the information] for the people to see-- FBI? DOJ? The Press? Social Media?

You can ask the question all you want. Haven't you been paying attention? For over four years, now, these agencies have ignored much of his requests. So I will ask the same question: Which group would help him disseminate [the information] for the people to see-- FBI? DOJ? The Press? Social Media?
    I don't see how that answers the question.

If Trump is sitting on information that he has the power to release, and the release of this information would benefit him and serve good causes, then why doesn't he release it?

Not having help from any of those groups shouldn't stop him from doing that.

I already answered your question. Which group would help him disseminate it? His own supporters would. You would yourself, wouldn't you?

So we're still back at the question I asked that you're just avoiding.

I don't see how that answers the question.

If Trump is sitting on information that he has the power to release, and the release of this information would benefit him and serve good causes, then why doesn't he release it?

Not having help from any of those groups shouldn't stop him from doing that.

I already answered your question. Which group would help him disseminate it? His own supporters would. You would yourself, wouldn't you?

So we're still back at the question I asked that you're just avoiding.
    If it is just that simple, as you make is sound, it would have been done. We know that President Trump had his suspicions of 9/11, especially in his line of work and knowing how the World Trade Towers were built, however, I believe he has been hamstrung on getting that information out. It could be under his own lawyers advisement (which we see how they threw him under the bus over this sham of an election) or it could of been due to other advisors in the White House.

So why doesn't he?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The Chess game is being played-out by the Globalists.

"Trump should sue the various State governments over voter fraud and unconstitutional elections."

What could possibly go wrong?

The Chess game is being played-out by the Globalists.
    You clearly do not understand big business or sat in executive board meetings, as I have done much of my life. The Globalists have no time for games, they are too busy rolling it out and are very upfront about it. They leave politicians like Trump/Biden to play the games for them. Trump understands, the businessman that he is, which is why he was allowed the presidency to begin with. And how he got passes from the right, as he funded the globalists directly.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)