Thread: The point of no return?

The point of no return?

From the endless wars, unwarrented survallence, rights, freedoms & liberties being stripped away at break-neck speed, overbloated budget, the Fed printing money to pay bills, the war on drugs, the military industrial complex in full bloom, more laws than we can keep up with (3 felonies a day, right AF?), a congress & WH rife with corruption, government bought & sold by big business interests the war on terror fear mongering, militarization of the police force, a sense of foreboding & on & on... have we not past the the point of no return? Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?... Did I just here a toilet flush?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    From the endless wars, unwarrented survallence, rights, freedoms & liberties being stripped away at break-neck speed, overbloated budget, the Fed printing money to pay bills, the war on drugs, the military industrial complex in full bloom, more laws than we can keep up with (3 felonies a day, right AF?), a congress & WH rife with corruption, government bought & sold by big business interests the war on terror fear mongering, militarization of the police force, a sense of foreboding & on & on... have we not past the the point of no return? Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?... Did I just here a toilet flush?

Oh, yeah. Past it.

I agree. The $#@! is already hitting the fan, really has been hitting it for some time. USA as currently constituted is a dead man walking.

Like when Wile E. Coyote runs of a cliff but gravity hasn't kicked in yet. Some of us have looked down and are holding up the "Oh, $#@!!" sign.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post

We are not helpless.

We have the means and the tools to change this and save ourselves, although the political boundaries of the bankrupt corporation known as the USA are done for.

We just lack the will and stomach to do what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We are not helpless.

We have the means and the tools to change this and save ourselves, although the political boundaries of the bankrupt corporation known as the USA are done for.

We just lack the will and stomach to do what needs to be done.
    We also lack the shear numbers... & the generation or so of people who give a $hit are getting older... no spring chicken anymore.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

*snip*
    Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?
    It serves a purpose. People reacting poorly to truth and then enduring the sucky results, serves a purpose.

I've been there. The truth is worth it.
    When man starts believing (or starts wanting to believe) he can change global weather with aggression while ignoring current innocent bloodshed and debt... I mean, really.

Isaiah 2:11
    The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day

Give me truth gently with a pretty bow, or give me truth in an ugly package, but give me truth.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I disagree. This is not likely to 'erupt' into anything major. It will continue to slowly deteriorate and crumble... not with a bang but a whimper, as it were.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope