Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Pivots on Syria Policy After Chemical Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I thought Trump didn't trust what government intelligence was telling him. Guess he changed his mind.
    I think that is a bad guess.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well there are questionable pictures of rescue workers handling victims with chemicals on them with their bare hands.. it doesn't prove anything, but it is worth asking questions.

The second possibility is that it did happen, but Assad did not fire the weapons.

The third possibility, and maybe the most likely, is that Assad struck a chemical weapons storage depot by accident.
    Good summary, and none of these are justifications for war. Hell, even if he did it, it's terrible, but we are not the moral arbiters of the world.

Mike Cernovich has been talking about the Syria hoax for 2 or 3 days straight now.
    And Stefan has been quite as a church mouse about Syria. Zionist Stefan knows how important The Greater Israel is for the tribe .

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    And Stefan has been quite as a church mouse about Syria. Zionist Stefan knows how important The Greater Israel is for the tribe .
    Bullfucking$#@!.

Sorry, you are always 100% wrong about Stefan. He was just on Mike Cernovich's periscope talking about it.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bullfucking$#@!.

Sorry, you are always 100% wrong about Stefan. He was just on Mike Cernovich's periscope talking about it.
    He runs the most popular internet philosophy show on the web. You would think he would have posted something about this stop on his youtube channel. And just out of curiosity, did he come out strongly against any intervention in Syria?

He runs the most popular internet philosophy show on the web. You would think he would have posted something about this stop on his youtube channel. And just out of curiosity, did he come out strongly against any intervention in Syria?

Of COURSE he came out against intervention in Syria, he comes out against intervention EVERY SINGLE $#@!ING TIME. You should really just refrain from talking about Stefan since literally everything you have ever said about him is 100% inaccurate.

The "anti war left" again completely neutered here, am I right?

[EDIT] I'm really tired of Stephan's "Wiilliam Shatner" style shakespearean pauses in his speech.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-06-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Sure, everybody knows what you think.

Will you still kiss his butt after it's found out that Assad didn't use WMD?

There are not many people left in 2017 that believe this crap anymore. I have friends and family that hear about these recent stories regarding Syria and their initial reaction is that they are nonsense. This didn't use to be the case, but it is now. Your average person is getting tired of hearing about these middle eastern problems that often are blown completely out of proportion by news orgs in every direction and many of these same people think these recent stories about Syria are garbage, because they are. Ron Paul re-emphasized this by saying "zero chance".

Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative. More middle eastern debauchery, more escalation of fear and talk of war in response, increasing build up by our nations leaders of the importance of our role in the world for solving these problems through use of force, blah blah blah blah

This is a distraction, per usual tactics, to get us off more important matters. Not going to work.

Everyone already knows this. That's not the point. All Danno is saying is to wait and see what happens. Remember when Pence talked about regime change during the debate, and then Trump said in his debate that he disagrees with Pence? The neocons are beating the war drums, but let's see what option Trump chooses. It might be a weak option that will allow for a cooling off period. So far I'm not happy with the way Trump is handling it, but nothing has been done yet.

Guys Trump needs your strength. Call in. Leave online message. Tell him you support him against war in Syria. It worked last time when Obama was considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Guys Trump needs your strength. Call in. Leave online message. Tell him you support him against war in Syria. It worked last time when Obama was considering it.
    202-456-1111

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so i was wondering...should i donate to CODE PINK now, or wait till the bombs start dropping..?

You are a $#@!ing idiot delete your self.

He posted a video. He was on cernovich. He was posting on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Everyone already knows this. That's not the point. All Danno is saying is to wait and see what happens. Remember when Pence talked about regime change during the debate, and then Trump said in his debate that he disagrees with Pence? The neocons are beating the war drums, but let's see what option Trump chooses. It might be a weak option that will allow for a cooling off period. So far I'm not happy with the way Trump is handling it, but nothing has been done yet.
    So if Trump does what his mouth is saying he is considering doing. Will we have waited long enough?

Big mistake. The attack gives every appearance of being a black op.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    There are not many people left in 2017 that believe this crap anymore. I have friends and family that hear about these recent stories regarding Syria and their initial reaction is that they are nonsense. This didn't use to be the case, but it is now. Your average person is getting tired of hearing about these middle eastern problems that often are blown completely out of proportion by news orgs in every direction and many of these same people think these recent stories about Syria are garbage, because they are. Ron Paul re-emphasized this by saying "zero chance".

Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative. More middle eastern debauchery, more escalation of fear and talk of war in response, increasing build up by our nations leaders of the importance of our role in the world for solving these problems through use of force, blah blah blah blah

This is a distraction, per usual tactics, to get us off more important matters. Not going to work.
    Absolutely, am really sad to see people here that should really know better than to believe this $#@!.

continuing the agenda

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post

Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative.

Seems like half of them are posted by three trolls on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Pay no attention to Trump beating the war drums guys, it's fake news. Obama is trying to get his revenge and keeps sending Syria's citizens into Trump's drone strikes in order to make Trump overthrow Assad because Obama couldn't do the job himself. It's the same thing with Bill Clinton he wants war with Russia but couldn't start one. Yogi bear also is forcing Trump to bomb Iraq so he can take all of the picnic baskets.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    Big mistake. The attack gives every appearance of being a black op.
    Some official said the US government was "almost completely sure" it was Assad.

That's just enough wiggle room for Thomas Massie to turn out to be exactly right -
    sarin gas stored by some civil war faction at an ammo depot gets blown up and blows in the desert wind.

King of Jordan happens to be in DC and at WH when news breaks Wednesday morning is convenient
    especially for Rubio, McCain, and Graham to be on the regime-change bandwagon immediately.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-06-2017 at 07:15 PM.

They're making it sound like military action is imminent right now.

...really surprised how quickly this escalated.

...not good.

Breaking: tomahawk missiles just launched

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Breaking: tomahawk missiles just launched
    I hope they didn't, Russia has been using their new cruise missles from the Mediterrean -

The US can't defend against Russia's newest cruise missiles — so it may have to try offense instead
    http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...offense-2017-4

How bout now?

Jan2017

Trump Orders Military Strike in Syria; Dozens of Cruise Missiles Launched at Government Targets
    http://ktla.com/2017/04/06/u-s-launc...nment-targets/

Retaliation: U.S. Launches 50 Tomahawk Missiles Against Syrian Airfield, Possible Source Of Chemical Weapons Attack
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ields-n2310119

All the Trump admin has done so far is say that the attacks were unacceptable.
    Wrong! Rex Tillerson said today that the policy shifting towards regime change in Syria!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tillerso...regime-change/

And now the U.S. airforce has carried out strikes against a Syrian government airfield.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...a08_story.html

Take your blinders off Dannno.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All the Trump admin has done so far is say that the attacks were unacceptable.
    Not anymore. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...wks-Into-Syria

I thought Trump didn't trust what government intelligence was telling him. Guess he changed his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So if Trump does what his mouth is saying he is considering doing. Will we have waited long enough?
    Well it looks like we waited long enough.

What do you think of my guess now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast