Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now they've gone-n-done it!

Now they've gone-n-done it!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's next...Popeye's chicken? The insanity has got to stop.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Pepsico is one of about 10 companies that control most of the food brands in this country, so it is hardly surprising. They are probably working with the deep state to fund these riots, for all we know.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Guess I won't be buying that anymore.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall on that meeting to have a good laugh at the morons that deciding this and their reasoning. No doubt all white and feedback only from fellow far left whites. The kind that like to pat black people metaphorically on the head not realizing how racist that actually is in doing so. They mean well and are not really racist, but obviously clueless. The same people that will mock southern whites as if they are so much more enlightened.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-17-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Just like so many things around us, it is fake. Real maple syrup is the best.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What's next, Uncle Ben's rice?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The kind that like to pat black people metaphorically on the head not realizing how racist they actually are in doing so. They mean well and are not racist, but obviously clueless.
    You're too kind. They know exactly what they are doing. These big multi-national corporations are run by the Globalists (mostly "Jews", "Illuminati" Central Bankers type of "Jews"), and are the same people probably funding the riots.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Count on it.

Went there when I was a kid in Arkansas.

It was awesome.

Just found this from wikipedia:

The chain filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in November 1981.[2] All locations except for the first in Santa Barbara either closed outright, or were renamed after being purchased, effectively ending the chain's existence.

The Santa Barbara restaurant continued business under the Sambo's name until 2020. The George Floyd protests against racism in the United States resulted in the owner of the restaurant changing the name of the establishment.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 06-17-2020 at 10:37 AM.

I suppose this guy has to go too.

I suppose this guy has to go too.
    Probably. Also owned by Pepsico.

"White as rice".........

Fiona Onasanya, a former Labour Party MP who became only the second person in history to be kicked out of Parliament by their own voters using a recall petition, has called on Kellogg’s to justify why Rice Krispies is represented with “three white boys” while the Coco Pops mascot is a monkey.

“…as you are yet to reply to my email — Coco Pops and Rice Krispies have the same composition (except for the fact CP’s are brown and chocolate flavoured)… so I was wondering why Rice Krispies have three white boys representing the brand and Coco Pops have a monkey?” the disgraced former MP wrote on social media, while failing to tag the correct account for the cereal maker’s UK and Ireland arm.

The three “white boys” Onasanya referred to in her tweet are the iconic Snap, Crackle, and Pop — a group of elves invented in the 1930s and named as an onomatopoeic representation of the sound Rice Krispies make when combined with milk.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ellogs-cereal/

Citing 'racial stereotype,' PepsiCo to drop Aunt Jemima name; Uncle Ben's under review
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN23O1V1

"PepsiCo also announced on Tuesday a set of initiatives worth more than $400 million over five years to support black communities and boost black representation at PepsiCo."
    Free vaccines for black communities, and more Planned Parenthood offices. That will probably be their main "support."

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Count on it.
    Uncle Ben's joins Aunt Jemima in brand overhaul amid concerns about racial stereotyping.
    https://6abc.com/society/as-protests...brand/6251840/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But that face stands for flavor and quality.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What they gonna name it to, kill whitey brown sauce?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    What they gonna name it to, kill whitey brown sauce?
    +1 Out of rep, LOL

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

snip
    Second I saw the CEO's face understood the reason why they redesigned the packaging (AKA just photoshopped the lady out)
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

This is less than 2 minutes if you’ve never seen it

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Many other streets in NY and other states will be renamed, road next to White House had already been painted with "BLM", Trump would probably make another declaration honoring civil rights icon MLK and there will be various symbolic gestures to show importance of justice and diversity is our strength model. Renaming of "White House" to something like "Public House" probably would be expedited.

But so far no top leader has talked about making changes that would tackle one of the major root causes of this issue and change the culture.

None of us can buy anything from the corpo/fascist market any more.

ETA - That previous was unclear. I mean that everything is tainted by mega-global-hyper corps, anything you buy will go to fund your enemies.

As much as humanly possible, buy local sourced, buy handcrafted, buy locally grown, buy from small, independent business.

Big Business is as much an enemy as Big Government and Big Religion is.

Reject them all.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-17-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wish I could have been a fly on the wall on that meeting to have a good laugh at the morons that deciding this and their reasoning. No doubt all white and feedback only from fellow far left whites. The kind that like to pat black people metaphorically on the head not realizing how racist that actually is in doing so. They mean well and are not really racist, but obviously clueless. The same people that will mock southern whites as if they are so much more enlightened.
    People that get offended in the name of other people are some of the most obnoxious I've ever encountered.

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    None of us can buy anything from the corpo/fascist market any more.

As much as humanly possible, buy local sourced, buy handcrafted, buy locally grown, buy from small, independent business.

Big Business is as much an enemy as Big Government and Big Religion is.

Reject them all.
    Yes, as ridiculous as this rebranding is, the truth here is that nobody should want to buy Aunt Jemima syrup to begin with, because it is simply flavored corn syrup made from GMO corn and probably contaminated with tons of pesticides as well.

Do yourself a healthy favor and pay more to eat REAL food, like real Maple Syrup, which is actually one of the healthiest sweeteners one can buy, especially if it is "dark" maple syrup that has more minerals in it and is not as watered down.

Almost anything packaged in a box is toxic poison that passes for food, and designed to enslave you to the system of perpetual illness and the need for their pharmaceutical products.

Nothing from Pepsico is worth buying.....

I think I need a (non offensive) drink.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yes, as ridiculous as this rebranding is, the truth here is that nobody should want to buy Aunt Jemima syrup to begin with, because it is simply flavored corn syrup made from GMO corn and probably contaminated with tons of pesticides as well.
    And don't forget sodium hexametaphosphate, to keep that glop from coagulating in the container.

Real maple syrup made right down the road from me.

If anybody hasn't tried it, do so sometime, you'll never go back to that corn syrup slop again.

Used to be they at least had five or ten percent real syrup...now it's all artificial flavored crap.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I think I need a (non offensive) drink.

Those cans are white!

Racist!

Occupier!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And don't forget sodium hexametaphosphate, to keep that glop from coagulating in the container.

Real maple syrup made right down the road from me.

If anybody hasn't tried it, do so sometime, you'll never go back to that corn syrup slop again.

Used to be they at least had five or ten percent real syrup...now it's all artificial flavored crap.
    We visit friends in NH every summer. Stock up on a year's supply of syrup from a local outfit and bring the empties back the next year to get more. Real food is awesome.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast