View Poll Results: Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 92.73%
  • No

1 1.82%
  • Not sure/confused

3 5.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    The Media Polls did not get it wrong. THEY LIED: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...media-polling/
    Gaslighting the electorate
    The pollsters did not work from the wrong data set; the media pollsters, consultants and professional political class did not work from the wrong assumptions, or use the incorrect baselines….. THEY LIED.

The professional media polling agents knew exactly what the truth was. They lied and manipulated their data in a concerted effort to intentionally falsify reality. … The media intentionally lied.

They knew the truth. The same tools available to us … They did not get it wrong. They chose to lie to you the American electorate. … complicit in their intent to deceive the American electorate in an ideological scheme to manipulate the psyche of the American voter. …

They did not make mistakes; they did not operate from the wrong assumptions. … Allowing them to say they made a mistake is only dooming ourselves to the continued cycle of battered electorate syndrome. These entities are our abusers. They have been gaslighting the American electorate for years …
    The poll seems right this time. It proves by the massive protests from public. Have you ever thought of it's a rigged election? It happened so much in last time of Ron Paul's campaign. The election doesn't depend on voters. It depends on the people who counter the ballot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After this election nobody can ever logically trust a MSM poll again. Or any other poll source that had Clinton winning.
    I am the spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    The poll seems right this time.
    Polls were "off" an average of 7.4 points in states Trump won, and 3.7 points in states Clinton won. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ump-won-video/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Polls were "off" an average of 7.4 points in states Trump won, and 3.7 points in states Clinton won. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ump-won-video/
    Have you ever considered the election was rigged?

Have you ever considered the election was rigged?
    Of course it was rigged.. it was rigged for Clinton, but Trump won in a landslide and was able to overcome the vote fraud.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Of course it was rigged.. it was rigged for Clinton, but Trump won in a landslide and was able to overcome the vote fraud.
    Better read this one.

Two weeks after Election Day -- as Donald Trumpassembles his Cabinet -- votes in many states are still being counted. And the tally shows that Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote, with Michigan's 16 electoral votes still up for grab, continues to grow..
    And so the question: How confident can Americans be in the results announced in the wee hours of Nov. 9, given the problems that continue to beset our election system?
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nton/94214826/

If Hillary had won those leftists fake news sites wont be complaining about such topics. They will be focused more on bombing Syria with Hillary.

I don't believe the election in US is fair. It is controlled by a evil power. It selects politicians by rigged election. (even Trump believe so.) It justify the result through fake poll because they also control the media.

The following chart tell you the truth.

Media and groups controlled by the Feds support Trump (8/26/2016)

Here is another news to prove Clinton has to buy TV ad while Trump doesn't need to. He enjoys a free service from media. You also can notice that in each web site there is a plenty of topic to push for the popularity of Trump. Because that's the cyber space team the Feds deploy there. Supporting Trump now becomes a mission for them.

AUG 2 2016, 3:31 PM ET
    Clinton, Allies Have Reserved $98 Million in Ads
    by CARRIE DANN

Hillary Clinton and her allies are poised for a TV ad blitz of nearly $100 millin dollars, compared to less than $1 million currently reserved on the airwaves by backers of Donald Trump.

Hillary runs a normal campaign while Trump needs not. He enjoys a free propaganda from media because his master - the FBI control the media.

Code:
    http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscm...ux-600-480.png

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-blitz-n621741

924. The Feds(FBI and DEA) controlled media manipulate this election campaign (9/29/2016)

In #912 and #920, I talked of how the Feds(FBI and DEA) control the media to help their candidate Trump. The academic study found this too.

Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders

by Carter Maness June 16, 2016

It’s no secret that, from the moment she announced her candidacy back in April 2015, Hillary Clinton has been bludgeoned by negative media coverage. The email server; the Wall Street speaking fees; the attacks from both Trump and Sanders. I’ve debated with people who legitimately fear she will be imprisoned before the election.
    Some, despite the venomous dismissal of my rolling eyes, have called her a murderer. Others: an old woman, a plutocrat, a crook, abused by her husband, no backbone to speak of. But if you’ve suspected that there’s a reason people are saying these things—perhaps parroting disproportionately negative stories they’ve consumed in the media over the past year-and-a-half—it turns out you’re right.

A new report released this week by Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy found Clinton has received far more negative coverage than any other candidate in the race thus far. The study was based on an analysis of news statements from CBS, Fox, the Los Angeles Times, NBC, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.

https://www.good.is/articles/hillary...negative-press

The same phenomenon appears in public media too. The internet sites are full of negative posts and pictures of Hillary Clinton. It is accordant to my conclusion that the Feds(FBI and DEA) activated a propaganda movement in internet with their resource - S.S.G.. We should know, the Feds have developed informants everywhere in society. They turn US into a covert totalitarian country.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Aren't you ashamed to say so when Trump now is a so unpopular president? (If he won in a landslide?)

An unpopular president suddenly got 82% approval rating just after a speech in Congress ("A CBS News/YouGov poll found 82% of respondents said Trump came across as very ‘presidential.’") The American people are too flip-flop.

I view it as that the manipulator of this country made an emergent operation to save their puppet Trump from a low ebb.

How easy they could made it "won in landslide" and "82%".

Aren't you ashamed to say so when Trump now is a so unpopular president? (If he won in a landslide?)

An unpopular president suddenly got 82% approval rating just after a speech in Congress ("A CBS News/YouGov poll found 82% of respondents said Trump came across as very ‘presidential.’") The American people are too flip-flop.

I view it as that the manipulator of this country made an emergent operation to save their puppet Trump from a low ebb.

How easy they could made it "won in landslide" and "82%".
    Is this a joke? Why the $#@! do I care what some bull$#@! poll you post has to say about Trump? Don't you get it?

I didn't care what the bull$#@! polls said before the election, and it served me quite well because I knew Trump was going to win. Why would I start listening to them now?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12