Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hyper Aggressive Progressive Movement Created the Alt Right

Quote Originally Posted by Yieu View Post
    Lol. Collectivists love to throw collectivism back at their opponents.
    Says the collectivist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    Says the collectivist.
    You are the one that hates people based on race. I am the one that wants freedom for all people, regardless of race. Racists love to call anti-racists racist -- it is a common defense mechanism that I have seen. It doesn't work.

Is this that "white genocide" myth"? Let them be more angry, if they are unintelligent enough to think that way.
    Let them march and protest to their hearts content, so long as they all pay their taxes.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

You are the one that hates people based on race. I am the one that wants freedom for all people, regardless of race. Racists love to call anti-racists racist -- it is a common defense mechanism that I have seen. It doesn't work.
    Who do I hate? Please quote me on that.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Most people would get along much better if the government wasn't involved. The government acts as the middle man for exploitation. Until we get can rid of the government or rapidly shrink it, we're going to have to utilize the half measures that are politically available.

Well, you had collectivised latinos as being against libertarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Most people would get along much better if the government wasn't involved. The government acts as the middle man for exploitation. Until we get can rid of the government or rapidly shrink it, we're going to have to utilize the half measures that are politically available.
    Agreed, although I'm not sure what you mean by half measures, if not education on Austrian economics and libertarian minarchism.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, you had collectivised latinos as being against libertarianism.
    No, I didn't. I said there are no Mexican libertarians. And how does that make me hate a race? Latino isn't a race, neither is Mexican.

I bet no Mexican has ever even joined this website.

No, I didn't. I said there are no Mexican libertarians.

I bet no Mexican has ever even joined this website.
    I personally know a libertarian latino of Mexican descent that has joined this website (as of 2011). It seems to me that you have collectivised latinos of Mexican descent as not being libertarian, when I have personal proof that is not the case.

I personally know a libertarian latino of Mexican descent that has joined this website (as of 2011). It seems to me that you have collectivised latinos of Mexican descent as not being libertarian, when I have personal proof that is not the case.
    That's not a Mexican, then.

I will eat my hat if you find me a single actual Mexican who has joined this site and isn't a raging statist.

Not only do I know people who have immigrated from actual Mexico and became hard core libertarians, at least one of them is an all out Trump worshipper. A raging Trumper.

Some of y'all's collectivism is getting a little out of hand lol

But no real Mexicans on here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Not only do I know people who have immigrated from actual Mexico and became hard core libertarians, at least one of them is an all out Trump worshipper. A raging Trumper.

Some of y'all's collectivism is getting a little out of hand lol
    Some of y'all's "facts" are getting a lot out of hand.

http://www.nmtelegram.com/2012/04/05...d-immigration/
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

But no real Mexicans on here, right?
    No true Scotsman either.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

Next time I see my Mexican raging Trumpster friend, I'll be sure and tell him that some woman on the Internet does not believe he exists.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good News: Hispanic Support For Big Government Declines The Longer They're 'Immersed' In American Values

Democrats may be touting their advantage with Hispanic voters. It’s something that’s certainly on the mind of Republicans. At the local and state level, Republican have been able to make decent gains into these communities—the Texas GOP is an example—but nationally the party has a way to go regarding outreach. But there is some sliver of hope for Republicans to make inroads. Right now, Hispanic voters, like Asians, overwhelming support a large government; though support dips the longer they’re immersed in American culture (via PanAm Post):

According to the Pew Research Survey, “When it comes to the size of government, Hispanics are more likely than the general public to say they would rather have a bigger government providing more services than a smaller government with fewer services.”

But the difference is not small. Overall, 75 percent of Hispanics prefer bigger government, compared with only 41 percent of the general US public. Interestingly, Hispanic support for large government declines after more time immersed in American values.

For 81 percent of first-generation Hispanic immigrants, a bigger government is more desirable. For the second generation, the preference drops to 72 percent. By the third generation, only 58 percent prefer bigger government.

Hispanic preference for bigger government prevails regardless of party affiliation, and Hispanic Catholics are particularly supportive of a larger government. Overall, 56 percent of U.S. Hispanics either identify with the Democratic Party or are independent but lean democratic, while 21 percent identify with or lean toward the Republican Party. Parenthetically, Cubans are somewhat of a political anomaly. Cubans who are registered to vote are closely split in party affiliation: 47 percent identify with the GOP, while 44 percent tilt toward the Democrats.
    Jose Azel of the Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies aptly notes that Latin America is usually dotted with class warfare and calls for social justice. The political foundations of most of the countries in the region is marked by socioeconomic instability that might have called for more government intervention, even veering into authoritarian action as we’ve seen in Venezuela.

Like Asian Americans, you would think they would be model candidates to be core members of the Republican voting bloc. They’re hard working, church going, usually from regions of the world where left wing economics has brought nothing but misery, yet they trend leftward in their voting habits. Part of this is that Republicans don’t enough outreach, like showing up to their respective cultural festivals. Another aspect of field outreach is having candidates says absurd things about immigrant groups. This has a ripple effect as other immigrant groups usually rally around the one that’s perceived as being attacked. Nevertheless, the main point is that Hispanics, like most voter groups in the country, are winnable—and the longer they remain immersed in our values, the more they shed the collectivist leanings of their former home countries. There’s an opening there.
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...alues-n2168059
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Next time I see my Mexican raging Trumpster friend, I'll be sure and tell him that some woman on the Internet does not believe he exists.
    Alright, tell you imaginary Mexican friend. No Mexican could ever be libertarian or a Trump supporter.
    Last edited by NotAnIllegalImmigrant; 08-29-2016 at 11:36 PM.

Alright, tell you imaginary Mexican friend. No Mexican could ever be libertarian or a Trump supporter.
    does it hurt? I mean, being that stubbornly self absorbed? Because whenever I try to act or think like that I am overcome with pain radiating from my chest.

does it hurt? I mean, being that stubbornly self absorbed? Because whenever I try to act or think like that I am overcome with pain radiating from my chest.
    I doubt that happens. Libertarians don't have hearts.

I doubt that happens. Libertarians don't have hearts.
    ANd every last single one of them is a militant atheist too.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

First generation Hispanics roughly double the U.S. general population's sentiments (81 to 41 pct) in terms of an affinity for a larger, more generous government. They laugh at libertarians for even suggesting such a ridiculous notion. Shrink government? Está loco?
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-30-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Donald Trump > Hillary Clinton
    Donald Trump = Hillary Clinton

Trump winning will be a chance for you to see how wrong your entire existence is/repent/seek salvation of some sort.
    LOL. So Trump is the Messiah now ... SMH ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

LOL. So Trump is the Messiah now ... SMH ...

"All of this [greatness] I will give you if you will but bow down and worship me."

And lo, the alt right and Trump supporters fell to their knees.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No, he isn't. Trump has a penis, so that automatically means he'd be a better president.

The French.
    "The Patriarch"

No, he isn't. Trump has a penis, so that automatically means he'd be a better president.
    I don't know man...........

Something tells me that both Hitlerey and Moo-Chelle are packing more meat than the Trumpster.......

Maybe we could get Barackette to weigh in?

Everyone saying that it would be perfectly fine and libertarian to replace native Westerners with masses of Mexicans/Africans/Muslims/Chinese/whatever is a huge part of the reason that a bunch of NAZIs are running around on 4chan calling themselves the "alt-right".

Don't be stupid if you don't want to inspire stupid reactions.
    The irony is that you are supporting a nativist movement that imagines foreigners are of a lesser intelligence because they are of a different ethnic and national heritage and support the state in using absolute violence to impede their natural rights. In other words, you're the Nazi.

First generation Hispanics roughly double the U.S. general population's sentiments (81 to 41 pct) in terms of an affinity for a larger, more generous government. They laugh at libertarians for even suggesting such a ridiculous notion. Shrink government? Está loco?
    And of course the answer to people wanting more government is to enlarge the government and to give it unconstitutional and immoral power to violate the basic human rights of people, to decimate families, and destroy communities.

You people are disgusting, fascist, hypocrites. You sicken me.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    And of course the answer to people wanting more government is to enlarge the government and to give it unconstitutional and immoral power to violate the basic human rights of people, to decimate families, and destroy communities.

You people are disgusting, fascist, hypocrites. You sicken me.
    Preemptive measures. We must stop them from further impeding on our natural rights. You do know that a significant majority of our new guests would vote to dissolve the 2nd amendment? What do you say about that?

Is is fascist to protect what remains of the 2nd amendment and a host of other inalienable rights? Thomas Jefferson, one of the most prominent anti-federalists wrote extensively how the rapid importation of foreign blocs was not conducive to the maintenance of a constitutionally based government.

"[Is] rapid population [growth] by as great importations of foreigners as possible... founded in good policy?... They will bring with them the principles of the governments they leave, imbibed in their early youth; or, if able to throw them off, it will be in exchange for an unbounded licentiousness, passing, as is usual, from one extreme to another. It would be a miracle were they to stop precisely at the point of temperate liberty. These principles, with their language, they will transmit to their children. In proportion to their number, they will share with us the legislation. They will infuse into it their spirit, warp and bias its direction, and render it a heterogeneous, incoherent, distracted mass... If they come of themselves, they are entitled to all the rights of citizenship: but I doubt the expediency of inviting them by extraordinary encouragements." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.VIII, 1782. ME 2:118
    Now of course, we wouldn't be left with so few options if the government and the justice system had listened to Ron Paul. But the government rogues have removed all other options from our disposal:

Last edited by AuH20; 08-30-2016 at 12:07 PM.

^^This.

Preemptive measures. We must stop them from further impeding on our natural rights. You do know that a significant majority of our new guests would vote to dissolve the 2nd amendment? What do you say about that?

Is is fascist to protect what remains of the 2nd amendment and a host of other inalienable rights?

No, but proposing using the violent military power of the State to attack people and violate their rights because they think different things than you and have a different ethnicity than you, is fascist. In other words, everything you said in that first paragraph. That you know how to play the propaganda game and trying and make it about "freedom" is as convincing as Bush Jr. saying the Iraw War was about "protecting our freedoms."

Thomas Jefferson, one of the most prominent anti-federalists wrote extensively how the rapid importation of foreign blocs was not conducive to the maintenance of a constitutionally based government.

Thomas Jefferson was also a virulent racist, a slaver who oversaw the torture of people daily, raped women, and lived on wealth stolen from black laborers. He was everything many of us say we hate in government. Just because he said something doesn't make it right or just. So stop making appeals to authority, it is fallacious thinking.
    Response in bold.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast