Thread: Koch-Backed CATO in all out campaign for 'Open Borders' and displacing Americans for jobs

Koch-Backed CATO in all out campaign for 'Open Borders' and displacing Americans for jobs

If anyone had any doubts about the Koch Brothers and CATO's efforts to push policy to effectively destroy this country and the chance of any Libertarian form of government in our future....

Forget the wall already, it's time for the U.S. to have open borders - CATO OPED
    https://www.usatoday.com/amp/862185002
    The solution to America’s immigration problems is open borders, under which the United States imposes no immigration restrictions at all.
    American tech worker looking for a job or better salary, CATO says FU. Their globalist corporate masters come first along with their foreign slaves.

Last year, U.S. employers filed over 336,000 petitions for H1-B visas for highly skilled foreign workers, but only 197,129 were approved. Complicated visa rules — for tourists versus job-seekers, STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) workers versus agricultural laborers, and students versus non-students — would all vanish. This would save resources and give employers new access to talented human capital.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Corpratist
    American
    Taitors
    Organization
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Corpratist
    American
    Taitors
    Organization
    Yep.

They want to turn us into the EU, as if what they described has worked so well for EU nations.

If immigrants know they can re-immigrate, they are less likely to put down roots. Instead, many will come for a few years, to work or study, and then depart. This happens routinely in the European Union, which has mainly abolished immigration restrictions among member states, and it was common historically during periods of relatively open borders. Plus, increased immigration will lower wage differentials across countries, reducing the incentive to immigrate.
    Koch CATO is pretty high on the list why Libertarians are a non-factor in elections. Maybe it is intentional to destroy any attempts of achieving a Libertarian like society within the US. CATO described as Libertarian is allot like Neocons being falsely associated with Conservatism.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I think the Kochs are backing medicare for all. Scheming........

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think the Kochs are backing medicare for all. Scheming........
    All the better to subsidize corporate payroll/benefits costs and attract illegal aliens.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Yep.

They want to turn us into the EU, as if what they described has worked so well for EU nations.

Koch CATO is pretty high on the list why Libertarians are a non-factor in elections. Maybe it is intentional to destroy any attempts of achieving a Libertarian like society within the US. CATO described as Libertarian is allot like Neocons being falsely associated with Conservatism.
    Open borders is not a popular idea in the US, by tying it to libertarianism they can keep libertarians a permanent minority.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Can someone explain to me why the sons of the founder of JBS would do such a thing? Didn't Ron applaud them at various times over the years?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the sons of the founder of JBS would do such a thing? Didn't Ron applaud them at various times over the years?
    Look at Warren Buffet. His father was a legend, but that didn't stop him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Money and power can corrupt almost anyone and sons are not always like their fathers.

Rober Welch was the head founder of the JBS, who was the Koch involved?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Money and power can corrupt almost anyone and sons are not always like their fathers.

Rober Welch was the head founder of the JBS, who was the Koch involved?
    Wikipedia lists Fred Koch as a founding member. Maybe he was just a really big fundraiser.

Trump mocks Charles Koch, agrees trade policies are unfair to foreign workers: 'America First'
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-america-first
    President Trump mocked GOP megadonor Charles Koch Thursday for complaining that his tariffs and foreign policies were unfair to foreign workers.

“He is correct,” Trump tweeted. “AMERICA FIRST!”

In the tweet, Trump also claimed that not many people had seen proof that Charles Koch, and his younger brother David Koch, had given “millions of dollars” to politician