Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Are you and nikcers sleep walking? Follow the conversations, please.
    acptulsa is a bull$#@! obfuscater only interested in winning petty meaningless arguments and has no desire to further the intellectual discourse.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It isn't proof of anything, but it is not about the negativity per se, this is much different. This is a pure evil coming out. Some have called for his death--how many past presidents have you heard actors/actresses, politicians and newscasters calling for his death? How many times in past history can you remember this type of vitriol towards a President and his family?
    George W. Bush.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Well to be fair, the First Amendment IS cover. As in, their speech is covered by the First Amendment.
    To threaten someone with violence and death it has consequences.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    George W. Bush.
    And again, which celebrity or politicians or newscaster threatened his life?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I never said met with, I said talked to. donnay never said in his cabinet, she said close to him.

You keep obfuscating with your stupid bull$#@! and changing the requirements to win your stupid little meaningless arguments you $#@!ing snake..

Yes, Napolitano MET with Trump twice (not once), but he talked to him on the phone several times at LENGTH.

Napolitano also claimed that Trump said he was up for possible Supreme Court nomination after Gorsuch.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...t-trump-236488

But ya, Hillary "let's go get Russia!" would have been the same..
    That is you proof President Trump has constitutionalists around him--an article that says they met twice before Trump was sworn in, never says they talked on the phone AT LENGTH at all, and indicates Napolitano reported the bulk of the conversations were promises getting made which have not been kept?

acptulsa is a bull$#@! obfuscater only interested in winning petty meaningless arguments and has no desire to further the intellectual discourse.
    Do you think these forum violations turn your baseless claims into something valid?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-01-2018 at 01:25 PM.

//
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well, that's a bunch of crap.

You're better than this, dannno, and @acptulsa is not conducting "meaningless arguments."

Where's the constitutionalists that Trump has surrounded himself? Oh, not his cabinet? I wonder who picked those losers?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    and indicates Napolitano reported the bulk of the conversations were promises getting made which have not been kept?
    How has the promise made not been kept when there hasn't even been a Supreme Court nomination since Gorsuch? The article specifically said he was NEXT in line for consideration AFTER Gorsuch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Well, that's a bunch of crap.

You're better than this, dannno, and @acptulsa is not conducting "meaningless arguments."

Where's the constitutionalists that Trump has surrounded himself? Oh, not his cabinet? I wonder who picked those losers?

Stop defending him and go back to the beginning where this argument originated, when donnay simply said that Trump should surround himself with more Constitutionalists.

We all know the extent to which certain people who have a certain respect for the Constitution have been around him, which is some, we all wish it was more, and we all know those people aren't in his cabinet, but acptulsa keeps changing the conditions of other people's statements. Therefore it is bull$#@! obfuscation.

And again, which celebrity or politicians or newscaster threatened his life?
    Ted Nugent:

In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of $#@!. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

So that's his level of political discourse. Of course, he seems to be speaking figuratively if distastefully. But he made another rather appalling statement over the weekend at the NRA convention in St. Louis:

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November." (The folks brandishing rifles in the background of the video above add another element of surrealism to the proceeding.)
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-obama/256025/
    There is no spoon.

Stop defending him and go back to the beginning where this argument originated, when donnay simply said that Trump should surround himself with more Constitutionalists.

We all know the extent to which certain people who have a certain respect for the Constitution have been around him, which is some, we all wish it was more, and we all know those people aren't in his cabinet, but acptulsa keeps changing the conditions of other people's statements. Therefore it is bull$#@! obfuscation.
    He hasn't met with Napolitano since the inauguration, and Junior and Jones aren't constitutionalists. So who are these constitutionalists (plural) around the president?

Lo mcfucking l.
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All of the Times Crazies Have Tried to Kill President Obama

https://www.ranker.com/list/presiden...ike-rothschild

Mostly Bush:

This is obviously dumb, but Democrats and leftists have had their share of making joking threats toward Republicans. Here are five of them.

1. Then-Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) joked about killing President George W. Bush in 2006.

Vulgar comedian Bill Maher told Kerry he "could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone."

Kerry responded, "Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone."

2. Kerry also joked about killing vice-president Dan Quayle in 1988.

"Somebody told me the other day that the Secret Service has orders that if George Bush is shot, they're to shoot Quayle," Kerry said at a breakfast. "There isn't any press here, is there?"

Kerry later issued a statement apologizing for his inappropriate joke.

3. Larry Wilmore, host of The Nightly Show, has joked about killing Trump.

"I don’t want to give him any more oxygen," Wilmore said. "That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

Wilmore then proceeded to imitate smothering Trump with a pillow.

"I could get in trouble for that," Wilmore giggled.

4. Then-New York state comptroller Alan Hevesi joked in 2006 about Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) killing Bush.

Hevesi was speaking at a college commencement ceremony following a speech by Schumer.

"We really feel bad for poor Chuck, United States senator, the man who, uh, uh, how do I phrase this diplomatically – will put a bullet between the president’s eyes if he could get away with it," Hevesi said.

The crowd "collectively gasped," according to the New York Post, and Hevesi later apologized for his remarks at a press conference.

5. During a broadcast of the CBS's The Late Late Show in 2000 hosted by Craig Kilborn, the words "Snipers Wanted" appeared as footage of George W. Bush accepting the Republican presidential nomination played.

CBS News later issued an apology, stating that the "Snipers Wanted" text was reportedly a "blunder."
    There is no spoon.

Napolitano on DACA:

When Sessions announced this week that DACA will not be followed after March 5, 2018, he said he is confident that DACA is unconstitutional for the same reasons that the courts found DAPA to be unconstitutional. Yet there are moral, constitutional, legal and economic arguments on this that will be an obstacle to the cancellation of this long-standing program.

Morally, most of the beneficiaries of DACA are fully Americanized young adults who know no other life but what they have here and have no roots in the countries of their births. Many are serving the U.S. in the military. Constitutionally, DACA has effectively been in place since 1986, and 800,000 people younger than 40 have planned their lives in reliance upon it. Legally, once a benefit has been given by the government and relied upon, the courts are reluctant to rescind it, even though the 5th Circuit showed no such reluctance.

Economically, the summary removal of more than three-quarters of a million people from the workforce would have serious negative consequences for their employers and dependents and for delicate economic forces, and there would be negative economic consequences to the government, as well, as each claimed hardship case — each person whose deportation is ordered — is entitled to a hearing at the government’s expense.

Now many Republican and Democratic lawmakers in Congress want to make a close version of Obama’s executive orders with respect to immigrant infants (DACA) the law of the land — something they declined to do when Obama was president. Were this to happen, the tables would be turned on Trump. He would be confronted with the constitutional duty of enforcing a federal law that he has condemned.

Would he live up to his oath of office?
    There is no spoon.

dannno, what makes this so important you went all Tourette's on me? I'm honestly not asking to be petty. If we could get an honest answer to that question, we could install a Massie or a Paul in the White House. Seriously.

What makes it so important to manufacture constitutionalists and stick them in close proximity to Trump? How did that become vital to your very self-identity to the point you were cussing me out in public?

If we could figure out how this works, we'd be invincible.

Ted Nugent threatened George W. Bush's life?
    Last edited by donnay; 03-01-2018 at 03:36 PM.

What you missed Dannno is that acptulsa took my comments from another thread to place them here to derail the argument. The comment I made was with regard to Trump calling to take guns away without first due process.

All of the Times Crazies Have Tried to Kill President Obama

https://www.ranker.com/list/presiden...ike-rothschild

Mostly Bush:
    Actors or it doesn't count.

Let me diagram it for you:

Bush Trump
    Promised to reduce foreign wars but increased them
    Promised to decrease federal budget but grew it
    Promised to maintain unconstitutional federal programs
    Talked about new unconstitutional programs
    Promoted by Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh
    Lampooned as dumb by msm
    Vitriolically hated by celebrities
    Threatened with death
    Threatened by celebrities

See? There are completely different.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

What you missed Dannno is that acptulsa took my comments from another thread to place them here to derail the argument. The comment I made was with regard to Trump calling to take guns away without first due process.
    Kind of you to give me credit for something I didn't do (and charming of you to assume why I did what I didn't do). But I didn't bring the subject of the constitution up. Credit where credit is due:

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The people who hate Trump have reasons too.

You just don't agree with them. And that's all this is about. It's not that hating presidents is unprecedented. It's other people hating the one that you love and adore that is.

And everyone who wants the Constitution adhered to has reasons to hate Trump, since he doesn't want that. You're not honestly going to come into this forum and pretend you think he does, are you?

Bush Trump
    Lampooned as dumb by msm
    Threatened with death

See? They are completely different.
    Well, there it is. Clearly the MSM could make vitriolic comments about Dubya just to manipulate Republicans to nominate him, but could not make vitriolic comments about Trump just to manipulate Republicans into nominating him.

Well done! QED
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-01-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Ted Nugent threatened Heorhe W. Bush's life?
    Obama's life- go to the link.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This probably won't do any good, but just for the sake of accuracy:

Conservatives forget history with Trump effigy outrage
    BY KIMBERLY MEHLMAN-OROZCO - 06/01/17 02:00 PM EDT

Earlier this week, comedian Kathy Griffin published a video and photos of her holding a decapitated effigy of President Trump. Regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum, most agree that the disturbing display was done in extremely poor taste.

TMZ reported that Trump's 11-year-old son, Barron, was very upset by the images, prompting even more condemnation from both sides of the partisan aisle.

However, in the discourse that followed, conservatives appear to have forgotten their history in the treatment of Barack Obama during his presidency.

"It's amazing how the left, particularly Hollywood, have no limits to their cruelty and hatred. What would they say if that happened to Obama," wrote one commentator on Twitter.

"Kathy Griffin holds mock-up of Trump's decapitated head & liberals call it ‘art.’ If any conservative did this to Obama they'd be arrested," Tweeted another.

Despite the claims from conservatives, the reality is that Obama did face this type of treatment during his presidency and worse.

Last year, I wrote an article about how “Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country ... or being burned around the world.”

For example, there is currently a 54-minute video on YouTube entitled Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama, published by a group called Stand Up America Now.

The video opens with two effigies of Obama hanging from nooses with a fake gravestone in the background that reads “OBAMA DEAD,” as well as a church and an upside-down flag.

Following presentations from multiple speakers at the event, the video concludes with a white man in sunglasses using a propane torch to light the Obama effigies on fire, prompting a round of applause and cheers from the crowd.

Sasha Obama was 11-years-old when this display was published.

Where was the conservative outrage when this happened? Or when the same group burned 2,998 Korans less than one year later?

This group asserted their first amendment rights for political and artistic speech and they weren’t alone.

Ted Nugent threatened to kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during an onstage rant. Effigies of Obama were burned at a bar in Milwaukee; as well as hung from a tree at the University of Kentucky; a building in Plains, Ga.; and a noose in the front yard of a home in Moreno Valley, Calif.

In explaining the catalyst for his Obama effigy, one man from Fairfield, Ohio, said that he didn’t want “an African American running the country.”

Americans have a long history of citizens committing violence against president effigies to voice political dissent.

James Madison, John Tyler, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter were all burned in effigy during their presidencies. And each time this happened, the offending party leaders repudiated the distasteful and disrespectful actions of their constituents.

Ultimately, it is important to understand our history so we can learn from it and develop bipartisan empathy moving forward.

Kimberly Mehlman-Orozco holds a Ph.D. in Criminology, Law and Society from George Mason University, with an expertise in human trafficking. She currently serves as a human trafficking expert witness for criminal cases and her book, “Hidden in Plain Sight: America's Slaves of the New Millennium,” will be published by Praeger/ABC-Clio this year. Mehlman-Orozco’s writing can be found in Thompson Reuters, Forbes, The Washington Post, The Houston Chronicle, The Baltimore Sun, The Crime Report and The Diplomatic Courier.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...effigy-outrage
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Obama's life- go to the link.

Sorry he did not make a plea for people to do violence and kill a president.

ETA:

While I do not fully agree with Ted Nugent, he did not call for physical violence as some celebrities have called for on Trump.

Here is the video:

Last edited by donnay; 03-01-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This may again prove he puts America first. He did not run into Nam war when he had the option to carry guns and was much younger.

That said, Iraq war hero Senator Tammy Duckworth should not have called him CBS:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00f94fe944690
    Yes she should have.

If Trump were a principled anti-war person, his draft dodging by means of fake medical problems would be entirely fine.

But he's a warmonger, so his draft dodging makes him a hypocrite of the first order.

That it was Tammy Duckface who called him out on this is beside the point.

If Charlie Mason tells you violence is wrong, it's not untrue because it's him who said it.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yes she should have.

If Trump were a principled anti-war person, his draft dodging by means of fake medical problems would be entirely fine.

But he's a warmonger, so his draft dodging makes him a hypocrite of the first order.

That it was Tammy Duckface who called him out on this is beside the point.

If Charlie Mason tells you violence is wrong, it's not untrue because it's him who said it.
    As I already pointed out he isn't a hypocrite until he calls for a draft.

Duckbrain is a warmongering witch who was using sophistry to distract from the fact that the Demoncrats were holding the troops pay hostage to reward illegal immigrants.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    As I already pointed out he isn't a hypocrite until he calls for a draft.

Duckbrain is a warmongering witch who was using sophistry to distract from the fact that the Demoncrats were holding the troops pay hostage to reward illegal immigrants.
    Kind of saying Trump didn't have a choice but he did obviously because he didn't have to go he got deferments. He is sending people to war created for profit. Most people don't join the military to go to war that isn't defense of the country. They joined the military thinking that it was a job and the economy sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Kind of saying Trump didn't have a choice but he did obviously because he didn't have to go he got deferments. He is sending people to war created for profit. Most people don't join the military to go to war that isn't defense of the country. They joined the military thinking that it was a job and the economy sucks.
    Somebody who avoided a draft (if we assume that the bone spurs were a lie) sending volunteers to war isn't hypocrisy.
    These wars are bad policy but words have meanings and it isn't hypocrisy until he calls for a draft.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His hotels are full of illegal immigrant chambermaids.

Who cares where the specific hypocrisies are and aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    His hotels are full of illegal immigrant chambermaids.

Who cares where the specific hypocrisies are and aren't?
    Did he hire them? Has he cracked down on those who employ illegals?

I'm sure if you look hard enough you might find someplace he is actually a hypocrite, until you do please don't insult our intelligence or destroy what is left of your credibility by misusing the word.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bush Trump
    Lampooned as dumb by msm
    Threatened with death

See? There are completely different.
    Your diagram is incomplete.

Among the many, many vitriolic calls for the death of GWB were some that were made by celebrities.

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

Sorry he did not make a plea for people to do violence and kill a president.
    He called for him to be hung.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast