Thread: Student Preached Justice System Racist Against Blacks; Gets Stabbed to Death by Black Man

Student Preached Justice System Racist Against Blacks; Gets Stabbed to Death by Black Man

Anat Kimchi, a 31-year-old Israeli-born doctoral candidate and scholar at the University of Maryland, wrote a paper published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology in 2019 attempting to prove America's criminal justice system was racist against "young black offenders" and "black drug offenders."

While visiting Chicago over the weekend, Kimchi was ambushed and stabbed in the back and neck while walking near a homeless encampment at 401 South Wacker at around 3:35 p.m. Police said witnesses told them the assailant was a homeless "slim black male with long dreadlocks who wore a red bandana and a blue tank top," CWB Chicago reported.

More.....https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62329

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While speaking with CBS 2 Chicago, Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown expressed bafflement that Kimchi would walk on such an "obscure route" which only leads to a freeway and an underpass with a homeless encampment.

Given her field, one can imagine she may have purposefully gone to the encampment to see first hand the horrible oppression that "white supremacist America" was subjecting these disadvantaged, underprivileged victims of white supremacy to due to no fault of their own.

Unfortunately, Kimchi learned the hard way that such liberal notions are entirely based on manufactured media lies.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that if/when the assailant is caught we're going to learn he had a lengthy criminal record and rather than us finding an "overcharged victim of white supremacy" we're going to find a criminally insane homeless man who was shown incredible leniency by what we're told is our "systemically racist criminal justice system."
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Person Of Interest In Custody In Murder Of Anat Kimchi Downtown; He Is Suspected In 2 Other Attacks
    June 24, 2021
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/06...n-anat-kimchi/

Tony Robinson Charged In Chicago Stabbing Death Of UMD Doctoral Candidate Anat Kimchi
    June 26, 2021
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/...t-anat-kimchi/

Tony Robinson, 41
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Is her getting murdered by a black man supposed to be some kind of disproof of the article she wrote?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Is her getting murdered by a black man supposed to be some kind of disproof of the article she wrote?
    What did the article prove ? Nothing as far as I can tell . Personally I wish the worlds race baiters would find something more productive to do. Like paving roads though , not wondering around by the homeless camps in Chicago.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What did the article prove ? Nothing as far as I can tell . .
    I haven't read it. And I'm guessing neither has NorthCarolinaLiberty nor Chris Menahan, who wrote the article linked in the OP have either.

Have you?

If not, then you're in no position to say if it proved anything.

But I do know that what it would take to criticize that article would require addressing the arguments made in the article itself, and not playing the kind of games the OP does.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

No, more as commentary on doe eyed social justice warrior-ism.

I'm not sure, but I am willing to guess, young Anat blithely strolled into a bad area, thinking her "woke" bona fides would keep her safe and sound.

She thought wrong.

I've been donating to and supporting the "Innocence Project" for over 15 years now, that is dedicated to righting injustices in the capital punishment portion of the criminal justice system. The bulk of their work and the men they have exonerated have been mostly black, and arguably put on death row because of "racism".

Yay for me.

I have enough common sense to not walk my lily white ass into the south side of Chicago, the Ninth Ward of New Orleans or a bum encampment in LA.

At least not without being heavily armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, more as commentary on doe eyed social justice warrior-ism.

Is there any specific incident of doe eyed social justice warriorism that you think this has anything at all to do with, if not the article she wrote?

I'm not sure, but I am willing to guess, young Anat blithely strolled into a bad area, thinking her "woke" bona fides would keep her safe and sound.
    "Willing to guess" is another way of saying you made it up.

You may be right. You may not.

I'm more interested in facts than guesses.

The natural inference to draw from the OP, and other such posts I've seen here over the past few years is that any attempts to demonstrate that police abuse their power against blacks more than whites are not worthy of consideration. Those claims are treated like they don't even deserve a hearing. And I don't see why not.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 07-12-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What did the article prove ? Nothing as far as I can tell . Personally I wish the worlds race baiters would find something more productive to do. Like paving roads though , not wondering around by the homeless camps in Chicago.
    Careful, you're buying into the article's spin. The woman was a block from Willis Tower.

Sorry. A block from the Sears Tower. So, is that observation deck on the 103rd floor no longer a tourist draw?

Yeah, people, the base of the tallest building in town, which advertises actively for tourists worldwide, is now just "near a homeless encampment". I think we should remember that the controlled opposition media needs to be unspun just as the rest of the media does.

A Semite got smote by a crazy bastard. And the deeper meaning is...?

Or maybe she just wanted to get high enough in an Ivory Tower that she could see all these people she blathered about as little ants, not individuals. Trying to get the "Big Picture", dontcha know. Yes, liberals are idiots. Witness my own sister who once addressed a black woman by "Miss" instead of just using her name, as if she were thirty years younger than the lady (she's not). The racist and the woke have something in common. Neither has a clue about reality, and neither wants one.

Strolled into a bad area? Chicago should offer doctorate courses in how not to go where you're not wanted. Cross the wrong street and you've gone from friendly territory to mortal danger--and that's something every race has in common there. But of course they don't offer any such courses. Might be bad for tourism. Wasn't it nice of "informationliberation" to help Mayor Lightheaded cover this little detail up?

It didn't take much to encourage me to abandon that city. Southern racism is, "I hate all nigggers--except the ones I like." Northern racism is, "I have no problem at all with people of different ethnicities. Of course, even though I live in a city with millions of them, somehow I just happen not to know any personally..." I prefer to get to know someone and make up my own mind. Here in the Evil South I can do that, because we actually got rid of segregation, unlike those northern states that falsely claim they never had it.

Hey, AF. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-12-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

She thought wrong.
    You'd think that after obtaining a $#@!ing masters degree and working toward a doctorates studying those people she'd have known better...

Oh-well she'll not make that mistake again.

14 Dec 2018 , pgs 715 - 745 , Investigating the assignment of probation conditions; Heterogeneity and the role of race and ethnicity ( Volume 35 issue 4 ). Probably all info from minnesota dept of corrections which used to put everyone on probation but murderers.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-12-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    Do something Danke

Papers prove nothing and are of little value . Even if your facts show higher mathematical averages for certain races or religions etc to be arrested or incarcerated you have no proof of anything . You dont know if it because they are breaking the law more or if it is over enforcement .The county I grew up in has a top ten per capita US drunken driving arrest record . I'd say it is over enforcement while the next guy just says more people here drink and drive. Nothing is proven and it is a waste . The people doing the over enforcing , if it exists are not reading your paper , nor is the boss .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-12-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Do something Danke

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again.
    I shall oblige.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Papers prove nothing and are of little value
    Have you read it yet?
    Ron Paul

Wow, I guess I'm not even capable of delving into the deeper meaning behind this.

I'm having a hard time getting up off the floor from laughing so hard from the irony of this.

If anybody really cared about her safety, they would support a travel ban from infected, racist, and criminal countries such as Israel.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you read it yet?
    I read the free summary .
    Do something Danke

Journal of quantitative criminology not really my regular reading. I prefer more entertaining reading like baseball and football box scores , metal prices etc I've already lost interest . I take it Invisble Man didnt make CPAC this yr ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-12-2021 at 12:28 PM.
    Do something Danke

I haven't read it. And I'm guessing neither has NorthCarolinaLiberty....
    I read it. I found gems like this:

“Some judges gave crazy [probation] conditions, it’s a setup. Setting a condition to complete
    their GED, that’s not realistic. Cognitive skills training is almost always a condition."

Yeah, completing a GED instead of the grey bar hotel. Crazy!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Is there any specific incident of doe eyed social justice warriorism that you think this has anything at all to do with, if not the article she wrote?
    Nope. Hardly know the poor girl.

"Willing to guess" is another way of saying you made it up.

You may be right. You may not.

I'm more interested in facts than guesses.

The natural inference to draw from the OP, and other such posts I've seen here over the past few years is that any attempts to demonstrate that police abuse their power against blacks more than whites are not worthy of consideration. Those claims are treated like they don't even deserve a hearing. And I don't see why not.
    I routinely posted police abuse stories regardless of black or white.

If you got shot for no good reason by some trigger happy cop, AF would at least spread the word about what happened to try and prevent it from happening again.

That all changed with Ferguson MO.

All of sudden I became the enemy due to my skin color, I became the enabler of these acts because I was white.

And the Marxists that founded BLM knew just what they were doing.

Just when it appeared that there was some real pushback forming, just when it looked like actual "reform" might happen along come the race hustling Marxists to get everybody back into their corners again.

So, I have no more $#@!s to give as far as equitably treating crime and policing vis-a-vis ethnicity.

The facts are this:

The entire federal government has declared white people to be the single biggest threat of domestic terror, hate crime and mass shootings.

And that entire premise is false:

Blacks are the majority of mass shooters.

Blacks commit a majority of violent crime far beyond their population percentage.

Blacks commit the majority of "hate crimes".

Blacks are twice as likely to murder a white than a white to murder a black.

Unarmed whites are at greater risk of being shot by cops than unarmed blacks, especially after a year of BLM riots and so on.

But I'm the one the feds are targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hey, AF. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    You're right, I have no idea what this girl was thinking, I know nothing of her curriculum vitae, it's just an educated guess on my part.

It could have been completely innocent, if incredibly naive.

Get your face out of that goddamned cel phone and pay attention to your surroundings.

Get your face out of that goddamned cel phone and pay attention to your surroundings.
    Best advice I've encountered all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Anat Kimchi, a 31-year-old Israeli-born doctoral candidate and scholar at the University of Maryland, wrote a paper published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology in 2019 attempting to prove America's criminal justice system was racist against "young black offenders" and "black drug offenders."

Charity begins at home.. pretty ironic considering recent news like these:

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew
    Guardian
    Jul 20, 2010 - A Palestinian man has been convicted of rape after having consensual sex with a woman who had believed him to be a fellow Jew. Sabbar Kashur, 30, was sentenced to 18 months in prison on Monday after the court ruled that he was guilty of rape by deception. ... When she later found out ...

Vigilantes Patrol For Jewish Women Dating Arab Men
    NPR
    Oct 12, 2009 - Throughout Israel, young Jewish men are forming vigilante groups to end ... says the problem lies solely with Arab men dating Jewish girls.

Jewish-Arab couple protest demolition of J’lem home

Birthright, Israeli Government Demand DNA Tests to Prove Jewishness
    richardsilverstein.com
    Tikun Olam
    Aug 4, 2013 - And the genetic test is utterly vital to test the girl's true belonging to the master race ... Israel's Law of Return is not based on Jewish religious law. ...

Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of their own, why can’t we have a White Christian state?’
    Max Blumenthal on April 14, 2014 100
    Frazier Glenn Miller in police custody, April 13, 2014. (Screenshot: KCTV)
    The suspected killer of three people at two suburban Kansas City Jewish Community Centers is Frazier Glenn Miller, a convicted criminal, white nationalist and Holocaust denier with longstanding links to violent right-wing extremist groups.

From:In full page NYT ad, liberal Zionists call for ethnic segregation to retain Jewish majority

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Charity begins at home.. pretty ironic considering recent news like these:

What do that have to do with the OP story?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.