Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

TODAYS LIFESKILL - IF YOU TIE THE TV REMOTE TO AN EMPTY BEER CAN IT MAKES IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE IT
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    TODAYS LIFESKILL - IF YOU TIE THE TV REMOTE TO AN EMPTY BEER CAN IT MAKES IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE IT
    YOU JUST LEARNED THIS?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    YOU JUST LEARNED THIS?
    PREVIOUSLY I TIED THE REMOTE TO HANG FROM THE CEILING BUT IT DIDNT WORK BECAUSE I COULDNT FIND THE RIGHT HEIGHT IT WAS ALWAYS EITHER IN THE WAY OR OUT OF REACH BUT NOW THAT ITS TIED TO A BEER CAN ITS PERFECT
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is a cool thread... Thanks for bumping it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL-JOB INTERVIEWING. DID A JOB INTERVIEW TOADY. HOPEFULLY I GIT IT. I NEED SOME FRNS NAO. LOW ON CASH AND BILLS GOTTA GIT PAID. #KURWA

ETA: I THINK I USED MY INTERVIEWING #LIFESKILL QUITE WELL, BTW. DIDN'T FEEL PARTICULARLY NERVOUS AND THE INTERVIEWERS SEEMED IMPRESSED WITH ME. GLAD I'VE HAD SOME PRACTICE AT RECENT JOB FAIRS AND WHATNOT.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-13-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    This is a cool thread... Thanks for bumping it.
    INDEED IT IS, COMRADE. AN RPFS LEGEND.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFESKILL: THANK YOU LETTER TO INTERVIEWER. PRETTY SELF-EXPLANATORY.

LIFESKILL: TRAVELLING TO HEAR THE SYMPHONY. GOOD SHOW! PRACTICED MY CHANTING #LIFESKILL THIS MORNING, AND CONTINUING MY JOB SEARCHING #LIFESKILL JUST A LITTLE. DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT OVER TOADY.

@Carlybee HOW'S THE EXERCISE AND NUTRITION LIFESKILLS COMING? HOPE THEY'RE STEADILY IMPROVING. TOADY'S LIFESKILLS-SORTING THROUGH JOBS TO APPLY TO AND SOME MORE OF MUH BLS(BASIC LIFE SUPPORT) CERTIFICATION. GOTTA HAVE THAT TO APPLY TO HOSPITAL JOBS AND A NUMBER OF OTHERS.

LIFESKILL 1-HAVING PHONE REPAIRED. TOTAL PITA. IT STOPPED RINGING COMPLETELY-IT WOULD JUST BUZZ/VIBRATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME. :P SO I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST SIDE TO HAVE IT FIXED. WHICH LEADS TO LIFESKILL #2-DEALING WITH THE $#@!TY BUS SYSTEM AND THE PHONE APP THEY USE. IT'S SO AWFUL. THE DRIVERS ARE CHRONICALLY UNABLE TO BE ON SCHEDULE AND THE APP IS SO BADLY DONE IT'S CONSTANTLY LEADING ME TO THE WRONG PLACES. :P #KURWA LIFESKILL #3-CONTINUING TO PREPARE FOR BLS EXAM. WHO KNOWS? I MAY WIND UP USING THIS STUFF TO SAVE ONE OF Y'ALL'S LIVES ONE DAY. I MAY EVEN HAVE TO GIVE @Suzanimal CPR/MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RECUSITATION.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-24-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL 1-HAVING PHONE REPAIRED. TOTAL PITA. IT STOPPED RINGING COMPLETELY-IT WOULD JUST BUZZ/VIBRATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME. :P SO I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST SIDE TO HAVE IT FIXED. WHICH LEADS TO LIFESKILL #2-DEALING WITH THE $#@!TY BUS SYSTEM AND THE PHONE APP THEY USE. IT'S SO AWFUL. THE DRIVERS ARE CHRONICALLY UNABLE TO BE ON SCHEDULE AND THE APP IS SO BADLY DONE IT'S CONSTANTLY LEADING ME TO THE WRONG PLACES. :P #KURWA LIFESKILL #3-CONTINUING TO PREPARE FOR BLS EXAM. WHO KNOWS? I MAY WIND UP USING THIS STUFF TO SAVE ONE OF Y'ALL'S LIVES ONE DAY. I MAY EVEN HAVE TO GIVE @Suzanimal CPR/MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RECUSITATION.
    W00T! JUST A WARNING - I'VE ALWAYS PLANNED ON SLIPPING SOMEONE THE TONGUE IF I EVER GOT MOUTH TO MOUTH.

LIFESKILLS

TRYING TO PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR AND WORK. I PICKED UP AN OLD FRIEND AT THE AIRPORT LAST NIGHT AND WE GOT $#@!FACED. I ACTUALLY KNEW THE BARTENDER FROM MY WAY BACK PARTY GIRL DAYS AND HE WAS HOOKING US UP ON DRINKS - THE WINE GLASSES WERE FILLED TO THE TOP. I ALSO SAW A CUTE PILOT AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE DANKE BUT I NOTICED HE HAD ON A DELTA OUTFIT BEFORE I WENT UP TO HIM AND MADE AN ASS OF MYSELF. WHEN SHE LEAVES, I'M GOING ON THE WAGON FOR A FEW WEEKS. I'LL BE GOOD FOR ME. I'VE PUT ON A FEW POUNDS AND BUSTED THE ZIPPER ON MY FAVORITE SHORTS. WHEN YOU'RE BUSTING OUT OF YOUR BRITCHES, IT'S TIME TO REIGN IT IN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

GOOD NEWS FOR @Suzanimal AND OTHER RPFerS WHO PLAN ON GETTING INTO MEDICAL EMERGENCIES IN MY PROXIMITY- I GOT MY BLS CERTIFICATION TOADY. #LIFESKILL

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL-SENDING OUT RESUMES/JOB APPLICATIONS. ONE YESTERDAY AND I'LL BE DOING AT LEAST ONE TOADY.

@Carlybee HOPE YOUR EXERCISE/NUTRITION LIFESKILLS ARE COMING ALONG NICELY. I'M CONTINUING WORK ON MY JOB HUNTING LIFESKILLS TOADY. SENT OUT ANOTHER RESUME. I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD ON MY PATIENCE #LIFESKILL THIS WEEK-MY CHANT DIRECTOR DIDN'T SEND OUT THE MUSIC LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO. GRRRR...

LIFESKILL- SCHEDULING JOB INTERVIEW. PRETTY SURE I'M GONNA GIT THIS 'UN.

LIFESKILLS

I DID LAUNDRY AND MR A IS TAKING ME OUT TO DINNER. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT BURGER O POSTED IN THE PIC THREAD AND I MAY HAVE TO GET ME ONE. MR A DOESN'T KNOW IT YET BUT HE'S ALSO GOING TO BUY ME SOME SHOES. I WANT THESE FROM SHOE CARNIVAL.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS

I DID LAUNDRY AND MR A IS TAKING ME OUT TO DINNER. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT BURGER O POSTED IN THE PIC THREAD AND I MAY HAVE TO GET ME ONE. MR A DOESN'T KNOW IT YET BUT HE'S ALSO GOING TO BUY ME SOME SHOES. I WANT THESE FROM SHOE CARNIVAL.

LIFESKILL QUESTION

HOW WAS THE BURGER?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

LIFESKILL- JOB INTERVIEWING. PRETTY SURE I DID THIS ONE RIGHT. THE WHOLE GROUP INTERVIEW FORMAT IS WEIRD THO, AND I DON'T CARE FOR IT. AT LEAST THEY HAD A GOOD REASON FOR DOING IT. FUNNY THING-I WAS TALKING WITH THIS GUY ON THE BUS ABOUT IT ON THE WAY HOME, AND HE SAYS THAT IN GROUP INTERVIEWS, ONE OF THEM IS ALWAYS A DECOY. #KURWA

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    LIFESKILL QUESTION

HOW WAS THE BURGER?
    UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. I GOT THE SPICY BURGER WITH JALAPENOS ON IT.

LIFESKILL

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR KEYS WHILE YOU'RE AT THE GYM, KEEP THEM IN YOUR WALLET.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    LIFESKILL

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR KEYS WHILE YOU'RE AT THE GYM, KEEP THEM IN YOUR WALLET.
    I PREFER THE KEYCHAIN METHOD. MINE HAS A SPRING LOADED FASTENER THAT I CAN QUICKLY ATTACH TO WHATEVER I'M WEARING TO I DON'T LOSE THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    LIFESKILL

I PUT MINE IN MY LOCKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I PUT MINE IN MY LOCKER.
    *NOTE TO SELF-HACK SUZ'S LOCKER TO GIT HER KEYS*

LIFESKILL-CONTINUING TEH JOB HUNT AND MOVING PAST NOT GETTING THAT OTHER JOB. HAD TO FILL IN A LONG FORM ON ATI'S SITE TOADY #KURWA, BUT IT'S PROBABLY BETTER THAN MY RESUME. I'M NOT SURE IF THE TEMPLATE I USED IS VERY GOOD.

Cool thread! Thanks!

LIFESKILL: GOT A FREE BASHA'S STORE CARD FOR IN-STORE SAVINGS ON VARIOUS SPECIALS EVERY WEEK. THIS WEEK-EGGS AND PRODUCE. SAVING MONEY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LIFESKILLS.

Backslid a little this last week due to work stress, but hanging in there. I've lost 28 lbs and my fasting blood glucose is much better.
    My knee is acting weird though..maybe the fat was holding it together, lolz. Good luck with the job hunt. I have too many jobs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Backslid a little this last week due to work stress, but hanging in there. I've lost 28 lbs and my fasting blood glucose is much better.
    My knee is acting weird though..maybe the fat was holding it together, lolz. Good luck with the job hunt. I have too many jobs right now.
    WEIGHT LOSS SOUNDS LIKE A PRETTY GOOD LIFESKILL, AS LONG AS YOU LOSE FAT INSTEAD OF MUSCLE. STABILIZING BLOOD GLUCOSE IS ALSO A HANDY LIFESKILL, CONGRATS ON THAT. ~APPLAUDS~ I'M HOPING TO HEAR BACK ABOUT A TEACHING AIDE POSITION ANY DAY NAO. THE LADY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER TO DO A PHONE INTERVIEW THINGY. I KEEP MY PHONE WITH ME ALL DAY READY TO JUMP ON IT. #KURWA IF THEY LIKE ME AND I GET THE JOB THEY'RE GOING TO PAY FOR MY CPR CERT. I ALREADY HAVE A BLS, BUT THEY WANT CPR LIFESKILLS SPECIFICALLY EVEN THOUGH CPR IS PART OF BLS CERTIFICATION. ~SHRUGS~

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can use bagels for buns

LIFESKILL: PHONE INTERVIEW. IT WENT PRETTY WELL. I HAVE TO GET THE STATE ID CARD THEY REQUIRE AND WHATNOT FIRST AND THEN I WILL GET BACK TO MY INTERVIEWER. I THINK SHE'LL WANT TO DO MOAR INTERVIEWING, BUT IDK. IT'S GOING TO SET ME BACK 70 FRNS, BUT O WELL. BETTER THAN NO WORK-AND I'LL HAVE THE ID IN CASE I NEED IT IN THE FUTURE.

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast