Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I CAN’T HEAR YOU.
    I HAVE BEEN FINISHED WITH HOLIDAY SHOPPING FOR SOME TIME EXCEPT FOR ONE SMALL THING FOR SON IN-LAW I FINALLY DECIDED ON A GOOD-SIZED BOX OF AA BATTERIES TO SUPPORT WHAT WE ARE GIVING THE CHILDREN.

DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: JOBHUNTING. TOTAL PITA. IT'S A JOB IN ITSELF THAT DOESN'T PAY. :P THIS ONE JOB AD THAT LOOKS COOL SAYS YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CALL OR EMAIL-JUST SHOW UP DURING BUSINESS HOURS AND APPLY. THEN IF THEY LIKE YOU THEY'LL CALL BACK FOR AN INTERVIEW. AND IDK IF IT'S ALREADY BEEN FILLED. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: BAKING. MADE MY OWN HB34 DAY CAKE THIS YEAR, AND IT TURNED OUT QUITE NICELY.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I PUT UP A NEW MICROWAVE TODAY FOR THE MRS . LAST ONE WAS DEAD AND ONLY THREE TEARS OLD . LAST TIME I INTEND TO DO IT . NEXT TIME I WILL JUST GET ONE OF THOSE TINY ONES AND SET IT ON THE COUNTER.

I'VE GOTTEN QUITE GOOD AT USING INSTACART. IT'S MORE CONVENIENT AND CHEAPER THAN GOING TO THE STORE MYSELF. @Suzanimal WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, I THINK.

LIFESKILL-NAVIGATING A PHALANX OF BUREAUCRACY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE AN MRI DONE. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL-NAVIGATING A PHALANX OF BUREAUCRACY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE AN MRI DONE. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT?

BE CAFEFUL HB.

http://www.newsweek.com/man-killed-a...817?yptr=yahoo

Mumbai police confirmed that an Indian man died after being “sucked”into an MRI machine, according to international news agency Agence France-Presse.
    The victim, 32-year-old Rajesh Maru, was visiting a relative in Mumbai's Nair Hospital when he entered a room containing a magnetic resonance imaging machine—more commonly known as an MRI machine—while carrying an oxygen cylinder. The machine's powerful magnetic force pulled him toward it, the police stated according to AFP, apparently damaging the cylinder and poisoning Maru when he inhaled the pure liquid oxygen it contained.

In 2001, a 6-year-old boy undergoing an MRI scan in New York was killed when a metal oxygen tank flew towards the machine and crushed his skull.

Last edited by Danke; 01-29-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

BE CAFEFUL HB.

Mumbai police confirmed that an Indian man died after being “sucked”into an MRI machine, according to international news agency Agence France-Presse.
    The victim, 32-year-old Rajesh Maru, was visiting a relative in Mumbai's Nair Hospital when he entered a room containing a magnetic resonance imaging machine—more commonly known as an MRI machine—while carrying an oxygen cylinder. The machine's powerful magnetic force pulled him toward it, the police stated according to AFP, apparently damaging the cylinder and poisoning Maru when he inhaled the pure liquid oxygen it contained.

In 2001, a 6-year-old boy undergoing an MRI scan in New York was killed when a metal oxygen tank flew towards the machine and crushed his skull.

THAT IS MUMBAI .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    THAT IS MUMBAI .
    Not the 6 year old boy one.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boy-kil...CNM-00-10aab4i
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

BE CAFEFUL HB.

O KURWA!!! I THOUGHT THE TECHNICIANS WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THOSE KIND OF THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION. I'VE HEARD HORROR STORIES/LEGENDS OF PACEMAKERS BEING PULLED OUT BY THE MRI SCANNERS.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’VE BEEN WORKING SOME 12 HOUR DAYS OUTSOURCING QUICKBOOKS CLEANUP IN ADDITION TO MY DAY JOB. MY BRAIN HURTS.

O KURWA!!! I THOUGHT THE TECHNICIANS WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THOSE KIND OF THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION. I'VE HEARD HORROR STORIES/LEGENDS OF PACEMAKERS BEING PULLED OUT BY THE MRI SCANNERS.
    WHAT DOES KURWA MEAN?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    WHAT DOES KURWA MEAN?
    IT VARIES BY CONTEXT, AND CAN BE USED IN A LOT OF IDIOMS TOO. BUT MOST COMMONLY, IT MEANS "$#@!!".

LIFESKILL: IMPROVING RESUME FORMATTING. NEED A NICER JOB TO GET A BETTER APARTMENT AND MOAR CAPITAL FOR MUH BIZNISS.

Lifeskill. hard work starting to pay off..unfortunately still paying off debt but making progress.

LIFESKILLS-MAKING ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS AND POLISHING UP RESUME FOR A JOB I'M CONSIDERING. I DOWNLOADED A NICE RESUME TEMPLATE AND THE WHOLE 9 YARDS.

Lifeskill. hard work starting to pay off..unfortunately still paying off debt but making progress.
    DEBT SUCKS. :P I HAVE A BUNCH TO PAY OFF TOO. MOST OF IT MEDICAL AND MEDICAL-RELATED FROM MY LAST MAJOR INJURY I'M STILL IN THE FINAL PHASES OF RECOVERY FROM. SPEAKING OF, I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE MRI TECH ABOUT SCHEDULING AN MRI. MY HAND DOC WANTS AN MRI OF MY HAND SO'S TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE THAT'S KEEPING THE PIP JOINT FROM HEALING.

DEBT SUCKS. :P I HAVE A BUNCH TO PAY OFF TOO. MOST OF IT MEDICAL AND MEDICAL-RELATED FROM MY LAST MAJOR INJURY I'M STILL IN THE FINAL PHASES OF RECOVERY FROM. SPEAKING OF, I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE MRI TECH ABOUT SCHEDULING AN MRI. MY HAND DOC WANTS AN MRI OF MY HAND SO'S TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE THAT'S KEEPING THE PIP JOINT FROM HEALING.
    Mine was from my son’s TBI..half million dollar hospital bill, then later some legal expense. I feel like I will die in debt sometimes. I haven’t had a vacation since 2010. I hope you get your hand sorted out soon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: MAKING AND COOKING SWEET POTATO PANCAKES. MAKING THEM IS EASIER THAN ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS, BUT COOKING THEM IS HARDER. THEY HAVE TO BE BROWNED JUST RIGHT OR THEY STICK TO THE PAN.

YESTERDAY I DROPPED A DEAD POPLAR TREE AND SAWED IT UP . I WILL USE IT FOR BONFIRE WOOD FOR ST CLAIRS DEFEAT DAY FEAST CELEBRATION . THE DAY BEFORE I PUT UP A BIRDHOUSE , BURNT A BRUSHPILE AND HAULED ANOTHER DEAD POPLAR LOG OUT OF THE WOODS .LAST WEEK I CHANGED MUH SUMP PUMP .

LIFESKILLS THIS WEEK-VISITED THE OPTOMETRIST. MY VISION HAS IMPROVED. I CHALK IT UP TO MAKING A HABIT OF USING READING GLASSES TO AVOID EYE STRAIN AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE. GOT A COPY OF THE RX SO I CAN ORDER NEW CONTACTS ON THE CHEAP ONLINE. MADE A NEW KETO CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE. USED AGAVE NECTAR INSTEAD OF HONEY THIS TIME AND IT TURNED OUT NICER THAN THE LAST TIME I MADE IT. #ILOVECOOKING SUNDAY WILL BE ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS DAY SO I CAN WARM THEM UP THROUGHOUT THE WEEK FOR BREAKFAST. #HIGHPROTEINANDHEALTHY

LIFESKILL: LEARNING TO USE THE OFO APP AND BIKES. PRETTY NIFTY.

TODAY I REPLACED AN OUTSIDE SPIGOT AND HOOKED MY HOSE UP , GOT A HAIRCUT AND RE CAULKED THE TOP OF SHOWER .
    Do something Danke

Lifeskill...turned 90% vegan. For health not sociological reasons.

Lifeskill...turned 90% vegan. For health not sociological reasons.
    WHAT'S IN THE 10%? I WAS THAT VEGAN DURING LENT TOO. MY 10% WAS FISH, EGGS, SOME DAIRY.

WHAT'S IN THE 10%? I WAS THAT VEGAN DURING LENT TOO. MY 10% WAS FISH, EGGS, SOME DAIRY.
    I still have cream in my coffee and one cheat day a week.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still have cream in my coffee and one cheat day a week.
    SOUNDS GOOD. I DISCOVERED VEGAN DOLMEH(GRAPE LEAVES) AT WHOLE FOODS TOADY. I THINK YOU'D LIKE IT, EVEN THOUGH THE FLAVOUR/TEXTURE ISN'T QUITE THE SAME AS TRADITIONAL. THE SPICE BALANCE ISN'T RIGHT, BUT ALMOST. OVERALL, 3.989/5 THO.

LIFESKILLS: LEARNING TO MARKET MY MUSIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND FINDING A FENCING TEACHER. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FENCE TILL MY SPRAIN HEALS UP ENOUGH THAT I CAN DO MY USUAL MARTIAL SHTUFF.

YESTERDAY AND TODAY I PUT UP A NEW HEN HOUSE .
    Do something Danke

MADE A DEMO RECORDING FOR A TEACHING JOB THE OTHER DAY AND ORDERED NEW CONTACTS TOADY. ALSO DID MY CHANTING LIFESKILL IN ORTHROS SUNDAY FOR AN HOUR OR SO.

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast