Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Yeah, that'd be good. The MSM makes things up all the time, most of what they're saying is BS. I have no idea if the Soros thing is true.

Easy rule of thumb, major terrorism = Israel, political skits = Soros. You can feel free to conclude that instantly.

Israel invented false flag. Don't forget USS Liberty - 1967.
    Uhm, the gulf of Tonkin was 13 years before that. Hell the USS Maine incident was 70 years before the USS liberty and well before the current state of Israel existed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I definitely don't have all the facts nor am I making my own judgement. I am just saying a decent lawyer should be able to sway the jury pretty easily that a he (a WN) feared for his safety in a crowd of bat wielding antifa demonstrators.

In my own opinion, anyone who went to Charlottesville that weekend was an idiot.
    I'm slightly less sure that he's innocent after watching more video. I saw the video from behind the car, looking down the street and the object he gets hit with is a flag pole. It looks pretty light to me. After that there's a gap between the "behind the car" angle and the more common "looking at the right side of the car" angle. I don't see any major damage to the car after it hits the car in front of it. But there's a lot of guys with bats and they must've been right on top of him at the point where he accelerated.

The trial should be interesting. I'll bet they get the flag guy who made first contact and question him hard.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Uhm, the gulf of Tonkin was 13 years before that. Hell the USS Maine incident was 70 years before the USS liberty and well before the current state of Israel existed.
    Are you saying that Jews aren't responsible for all the wars in the world? I don't know if that's the argument that he was trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm slightly less sure that he's innocent after watching more video. I saw the video from behind the car, looking down the street and the object he gets hit with is a flag pole. It looks pretty light to me. After that there's a gap between the "behind the car" angle and the more common "looking at the right side of the car" angle. I don't see any major damage to the car after it hits the car in front of it. But there's a lot of guys with bats and they must've been right on top of him at the point where he accelerated.

The trial should be interesting. I'll bet they get the flag guy who made first contact and question him hard.
    This guy had verbal threats, sent a woman to the hospital and months of rehab and got a misdemeanor.

Last edited by RJB; 08-14-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'll bet they get the flag guy who made first contact and question him hard.
    Bet they don't.

It seems like this guy was probably mentally ill, and slightly provoked. Not making excuses. He'll do his time in jail or an asylum or whatever.

It seems like a distraction from the bigger issue. We have 1000s of violent anti-white, anti-male SJWs routinely clashing with 1000s of actual nazis and fascists who claim to represent the right. How has our society become so toxic that it has spawned all of these extremists? The media? The identity politics of the democrats? What went wrong?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    It seems like this guy was probably mentally ill, and slightly provoked. Not making excuses. He'll do his time in jail or an asylum or whatever.

It seems like a distraction from the bigger issue. We have 1000s of violent anti-white, anti-male SJWs routinely clashing with 1000s of actual nazis and fascists who claim to represent the right. How has our society become so toxic that it has spawned all of these extremists? The media? The identity politics of the democrats? What went wrong?

+1

. We have 1000s of violent anti-white, anti-male SJWs routinely clashing with 1000s of actual nazis and fascists who claim to represent the right.
    Extremists of that sort have always existed. Always. I don't recall them ever having the time, money and organization to get around the thousands of miles of the U.S. before.

I certainly heard about their ilk being shipped hither and thither by the likes of Stalin and Hitler during their eras and in their territories. But Bolshevik mercenaries traveling the width of this country? Never before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Extremists of that sort have always existed. Always. I don't recall them ever having the time, money and organization to get around the thousands of miles of the U.S. before.

I certainly heard about their ilk being shipped hither and thither by the likes of Stalin and Hitler during their eras and in their territories. But Bolshevik mercenaries traveling the width of this country? Never before.
    This is obviously a cooked narrative but I am afraid the lesson of the narrative is less exciting then the Jews. The establishment cooked a narrative during the election that Trump was OK with hate, and some of his supporters were like wow, if Trump is OK with hate then he is OK with me openly hating. I am afraid the morality the media is trying to teach is- is that hate isn't great.

You act like Trump himself didn't deliberately send mixed messages toward that end throughout his campaign.

But I was actually talking somewhat more specifically about Antifa.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is obviously a cooked narrative but I am afraid the lesson of the narrative is less exciting then the Jews. The establishment cooked a narrative during the election that Trump was OK with hate, and some of his supporters were like wow, if Trump is OK with hate then he is OK with me openly hating. I am afraid the morality the media is trying to teach is- is that hate isn't great.
    The problem is everyday these white kids see that its ok for EVERYBODY else to hate them and think, "well if they are gonna hate me, then its ok for me to feel the same way and express it."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You act like Trump himself didn't deliberately send mixed messages toward that end throughout his campaign.

But I was actually talking somewhat more specifically about Antifa.

It's to be expected in a totalitarian state, like the US has become.

Everybody has been taught from day one that all things come from the state, that the state grants literal life and death.

If all things come from the state, then it stands to reason that as individuals, there is a powerful incentive to grab the levers of power within the state to protect and enhance your own self interests.

Keep in mind that even without that impetus, there would still be fights and brawls and people seeking to control others.

Because the vast majority of people hate liberty and are $#@!s.

What went wrong?

The cultural Marxists sold us a bill of rotten goods, they said "diversity was our strength".

All it has done is Balkanize the entire nation and put everybody at each other's throats.

Pat Buchanan tried to warn everybody 25 years ago what would happen, and he got laughed at and mocked and called a, you guessed it, racist.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-14-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Pfft...this guy was just channeling Jake Blues...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's to be expected in a totalitarian state, like the US has become.

Everybody has been taught from day one that all things come from the state, that the state grants literal life and death.

If all things come from the state, then it stands to reason that as individuals, there is a powerful incentive to grab the levers of power within the state to protect and enhance your own self interests.

Keep in mind that even without that impetus, there would still be fights and brawls and people seeking to control others.

Because the vast majority of people hate liberty and are $#@!s.
    Well, $#@!...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfft...this guy was just channeling Jake Blues...

Good God, my friend, what a blast from the past that seems relevant. And again...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    tl;dl.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

By law, I think he may actually be innocent due to the incident in Alexandria, VA a few months ago.
    Not to mention Reginald Denny. But of course there's a significant chance he will hang himself while entirely unattended, too.

Judge Nap.

He identifies the organizer as a White Supremacist, but as jmdrake schooled me, there doesn't seem to be anything easily available to back up that claim.

https://www.facebook.com/KennedyFBN/...6926764693984/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good God, my friend, what a blast from the past that seems relevant. And again...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    I don't think it would make much difference, Salior boy probably has already caught just about everything imaginable you can spread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    What went wrong?

Cry not. America has had this coming for a long time.

What went wrong?

The cultural Marxists sold us a bill of rotten goods, they said "diversity was our strength".

All it has done is Balkanize the entire nation and put everybody at each other's throats.

Pat Buchanan tried to warn everybody 25 years ago what would happen, and he got laughed at and mocked and called a, you guessed it, racist.

Ha ha. I posted the video, then read your comment. +rep

You're missing the point that there aren't 1000s of actual nazis and fascists. There were some "fake nazis" paid for by Soros. These are people who were pissed off about a statue. I'm not one who cares either way about the confederate flag, but the people who do care about the confederate flag (and statues) aren't nazis or fascists. They're rural southerners who probably voted for Democrats 70 years ago and now vote for GOP.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Let's be real. There are real nazis. And the longer the left allows and pushes silly notions like "it is literally impossible to be racist against whites", the more nazis there will be. I am sure every time somebody says that, somebody else starts to seriously consider white nationalism.

I know somebody who constantly insists all muslim terrorist attacks are false flags. It is ridiculous. If you push people to the edge, they will go over it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    You're missing the point that there aren't 1000s of actual nazis and fascists. There were some "fake nazis" paid for by Soros. These are people who were pissed off about a statue. I'm not one who cares either way about the confederate flag, but the people who do care about the confederate flag (and statues) aren't nazis or fascists. They're rural southerners who probably voted for Democrats 70 years ago and now vote for GOP.
    I used to think this, but it's not true. The people showing up are not loving grandpas with fond affinity for their historic flag. The people showing up are young males (18-40) who have no connections to the confederate flag, and have been radicalized into racism and hatred.

It's hard to admit. I hate antifa and the SJWs as much as anyone and I wish there was a noble group of upstanding individuals opposing them. But there isn't. The people showing up are literally nazis and fascists.

I used to think this, but it's not true. The people showing up are not loving grandpas with fond affinity for their historic flag. The people showing up are young males (18-40) who have no connections to the confederate flag, and have been radicalized into racism and hatred.

It's hard to admit. I hate antifa and the SJWs as much as anyone and I wish there was a noble group of upstanding individuals opposing them. But there isn't. The people showing up are literally nazis and fascists.

Go out and have a hotdog.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And some good people gullible enough to join them in the fight against the leftist lunatics.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This event had the biggest contingent because Richard Spencer was involved, but I think the others have very little or none.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Go out and have a hotdog.
    Danke, I have like 3 more RPF posts to make and then I'm getting a quarter pounder. These posts are gonna be great, stand by.

The people showing up are individuals. Many fit the description. But they are not robots. They were not manufactured. And what's more, they do not all fit the description. There were people there because they're afraid if we do not learn from history, we will repeat it. There were people there who disagreed with the people you're talking about, but literally will defend to the death their right to say it. Those people--and more--were there.

We are libertarians. We did not become libertarians by collectivizing people and stuffing them in labeled boxes. We shouldn't start now.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast