Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where's the Proof? -- Trump Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    They were just testing an old weapon to see if it really worked.
    I see. We haven't used nukes on anybody in a while. And they haven't been physically tested (even underground) for decades. Testing now is done on computers only. Maybe we need to pull out a couple of those too.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Galileo... you have my respect.
    You have managed to aggregate the entire (normally squabbling/fighting) RPF members against you.
    That is not an E-Z task.
    and
    You have remained a gentleman through it all.
    I totally disagree with you as well.

+ rep

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I see. We haven't used nukes on anybody in a while. And they haven't been physically tested (even underground) for decades. Testing now is done on computers only. Maybe we need to pull out a couple of those too.
    I don't think it is safe to test nuclear weapons. JFK changed our policies on that.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Galileo... you have my respect.
    You have managed to aggregate the entire (normally squabbling/fighting) RPF members against you.
    That is not an E-Z task.
    and
    You have remained a gentleman through it all.
    I totally disagree with you as well.

+ rep
    Just trying to wake people up to the message of liberty. Liberty is a powerful message when wielded correctly.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/statu...28793135878145
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is minimizing death and destruction. That is his goal.
    Thanks for the link.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I don't think it is safe to test nuclear weapons. JFK changed our policies on that.
    He limited but did not end our and Russian nuclear testing. The last one we blew off was in 1992. https://www.armscontrol.org/issuebri...uclear-Test%20 Clinton then sought a global nuclear test ban treaty and it was signed in 1996. It has also been signed by 182 other nations and ratified by 157 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/statu...28793135878145
    So it isn't enough to falsely blame for attacks they did not do. Now the Nikki Haley needs to pre-blame Assad, Russia and Iran for her pre-predicted false flag er um pre-prediction longingly desired future accusation before they occur.

"Is this the White House’s way to incentivized Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda and ISIS to enlist the White Helmets’ expertise in staging yet another false flag Syria chemical attack?"

And the twitter world sets the latest UN witch ablaze with truth:

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234