Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: your view on Putin

Poll: your view on Putin

Very simple. What is your view on Vladimir Putin? Let's sort this out.

Very favorable
    Somewhat favorable
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable
    Somewhat unfavorable
    Very unfavorable

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Compared to whom? Decent people - or other statist goons?

Compared to decent people: "very unfavorable."

Compared to other statist goons: "somehwat favorable."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Why do you ask?
    "The Patriarch"

No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why do you ask?
    I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    I'm interested.
    I've got 99 problems, and Putin isn't one of them.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Compared to whom? Decent people - or other statist goons?

Compared to decent people: "very unfavorable."

Compared to other statist goons: "somehwat favorable."
    What William's Musa wrote.

Context. It's important.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Very favorable
    Somewhat favorable
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable
    Somewhat unfavorable
    Very unfavorable
    Where is the poll? Okay. You're relatively new here. When you make a new post you can include an actual poll where people can vote and it automatically tallies the results.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Where is the poll? Okay. You're relatively new here. When you make a new post you can include an actual poll where people can vote and it automatically tallies the results.
    Can you do it right away?
    "The Patriarch"

Thanks. Yeah I thought so but I didn't find out how to include one. I'll see if I can change it.

Very favorable - For the memes
    Somewhat favorable - Looks - I find him oddly attractive.
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable - I'm neutral here.
    Somewhat unfavorable - I wouldn't call him a good person.
    Very unfavorable - KGB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I kinda like this poll. It's DIY.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Very favorable - For the memes
    Somewhat favorable - Looks - I find him oddly attractive.
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable - I'm neutral here.
    Somewhat unfavorable - I wouldn't call him a good person.
    Very unfavorable - KGB
    I like! Okay.

Very favorable - For the memes (Yeah I agree)
    Somewhat favorable - Looks - I find him oddly attractive. I'm not gay so can't comment. But somewhat favorable because he knows judo. Every world leader should know how to fight and we should settle differences in cage matches. I also like that he helped stop our march to regime change in Syria
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable - I'm neutral here. (Yeah I agree)
    Somewhat unfavorable - I wouldn't call him a good person. (Yeah I agree)
    Very unfavorable - KGB (Yeah I agree)

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hmmm...

Haha

Didn't find out how to include the poll. If anyone want to help out I'll edit, if not I suppose this is fine

Haha

Didn't find out how to include the poll. If anyone want to help out I'll edit, if not I suppose this is fine
    I'm not sure if you can edit your post to include one. Plus, every time there's a poll, you get a bunch of jerks saying, "Poll needs more options".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like! Okay.

Very favorable - For the memes (Yeah I agree)
    Somewhat favorable - Looks - I find him oddly attractive. I'm not gay so can't comment. But somewhat favorable because he knows judo. Every world leader should know how to fight and we should settle differences in cage matches. I also like that he helped stop our march to regime change in Syria
    Neither favorable nor unfavorable - I'm neutral here. (Yeah I agree)
    Somewhat unfavorable - I wouldn't call him a good person. (Yeah I agree)
    Very unfavorable - KGB (Yeah I agree)

I'm not sure if you can edit your post to include one. Plus, every time there's a poll, you get a bunch of jerks saying, "Poll needs more options".
    Poll needs more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Poll needs more options.
    I hate your kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I hate your kind.
    Thanks Willie.

Poll needs more options.
    I hate your kind.
    Thanks Willie.
    You two with your giraffe avatars always confuse the hell outta me.

You two with your giraffe avatars always confuse the hell outta me.
    Yeah. Totally not the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Poll needs more options.
    Ha! Jokes on you, there is no poll.

I hate your kind.
    Me, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.

I was certain he could kick Obama's ass and I'm pretty certain he could kick Trumps too..

He seems to be pro-Christian...

Other than those superficial observations I don't know enough to form an opinion....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha! Jokes on you, there is no poll.

Me, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.
    /* Frowns and looks down while kicking a little stone and slowly walking away. */

/* Frowns and looks down while kicking a little stone and slowly walking away. */
    I was outta rep for you, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr.3D again.

Here's a Putin/giraffe pic. We good now?

I was outta rep for you, too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr.3D again.

Here's a Putin/giraffe pic. We good now?

Thanks Suzanimal... it's all good.

Thanks Suzanimal... it's all good.
    I'm confused on how Putin feels about giraffes...

I think we need a poll with not enough options.

I think we need a poll with not enough options.
    Done: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...enough-options

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast