Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [TX-Trans Child Case] She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This will lead to bloodshed if it isn't crushed soon.
    Anne Georgulas 150 S Denton Tap Rd Suite 116, Coppell, TX 75019 = lead to locate her my business page.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is extremely messed up. This is child abuse of the highest degree.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-13-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yeah, headline should be reading a little differently.

How are you going to raise your son to be a man when...

$#@! it.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

So does that mean he won't have to sign up for selective service?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So does that mean he won't have to sign up for selective service?
    I think it means he has to sign up twice , once for ea sex .
    Do something Danke

Also I can't believe this happened in a state like Texas.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This won't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    ‘Court banned me from teaching son basic rules for boys’ – father of 7yo slated for transition

https://www.rt.com/usa/463826-court-...oy-transition/
    If the Texas legislature doesn't step in and pass a law overruling this our country is over.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think it means he has to sign up twice , once for ea sex .

That is why @TheTexan supports this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Also I can't believe this happened in a state like Texas.
    Why? It is a very progressive state in many areas. Could turn into the next California.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Muslims are willing too.

But the right is being pushed into seeing islam as the enemy, instead of a tool that can be reversed and turned upon its masters.
    I am changing that.

The revolutionary future I see:

leftist freaks = useful idiots
    globalists plotters = intelligentsia
    muslims = liquidators

The soviets rose because the tsars killed/maimed 4 million of them in a worthless, stupid war, none of them really wanted to fight in, especially considering how poorly equipped they were. It was far more than just "communist ideals" driving the soviets. And the tsars thought they had an endless supply of soldiers to throw away for teh sake of empire.

The tsars, and their precious children are still landfill.

Yuri Bezmenov quite clearly spelled out the communist goals for the demoralized idiots and freaks, they are liquidated once their usefulness has ended.

I have great hope for humanity because I know how deeply ingrained war is in our DNA.
    It was a combination of Muslim immigrant and Catholic (Latino) immigrants who voted down gay marriage in California.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It was a combination of Muslim immigrant and Catholic (Latino) immigrants who voted down gay marriage in California.
    And who installed and keep supporting the communists who shoved it down their throats.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And who installed and keep supporting the communists who shoved it down their throats.
    That would be the California Hollywood elite.

That would be the California Hollywood elite.
    And vast majorities of their imported voters.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And vast majorities of their imported voters.
    Immigrants still vote republican in greater numbers than do "native" minorities.

Immigrants still vote republican in greater numbers than do "native" minorities.
    That doesn't matter as long as they increase the Demoncrat majority.
    We aren't importing more of the native minorities or any group that votes for liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Nobody else is gonna lift a finger at this point.
    I can put up with a lot of crap directed at me just to maintain a degree of peace in my life. However, I am hardwired to give my life in defense of my kids. To be honest, if I were court ordered to put my sons in a dress, I would lose my $#@!ing mind and I don't say that lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I can put up with a lot of crap directed at me just to maintain a degree of peace in my life. However, I am hardwired to give my life in defense of my kids. To be honest, if I were court ordered to put my sons in a dress, I would lose my $#@!ing mind and I don't say that lightly.
    It's going to be much worse than just being forced to wear a dress.

There is going to come a time, in the not too distant future, where sexual contact between your sons or grandsons (or daughters) and adult pedophiles (both straight and queeer) will be protected by law, and any effort you make to stop that contact will be deemed "hate" and open you up to arrest and prosecution.

I don't have to go down the list of how many times, on how many issues, us "freedom folks" (that's all of us, regardless of what label you put on) have been right about stuff like this.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

UPDATE:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rl-called-luna

A jury in Texas returned a verdict on Monday that will prevent a Texas dad from intervening in the gender transition of his 7-year-old son.

Jeffrey Younger had petitioned a court in Texas to grant him sole custody of his twin sons, James and Jude, in part to avoid a plan to infuse James with female hormones. James, who would like to be called Luna, has been the center of controversy in the heated debate among his parents and others.

Anne Georgulas, the mother of the two boys, has advocated for James to transition into Luna and has strongly backed the idea of chemically castrating her son and beginning hormone replacement therapy. The ruling on Wednesday will prevent Jeffrey from having sole custody of his children and paves the way for Georgulas to proceed with the procedure.

The court has ruled that Georgulas will maintain sole custody of her two children and go forward with plans to give James life-altering medical procedures. Her original court filing had sought to limit her ex-husband's visits with their children and require that he now refer to James as Luna. She further asked that Jeffrey not be exposed to any people who would not confirm his female identity.

Expert witnesses expressed doubt that James was fully convinced that he was inherently female in testimony last week. "There is still some fluidity in his thinking," said Dr. Benjamin Albritton in sworn testimony. "Neither child appears to be depressed, anxious or aggressive ... He [James] gave no indications of other significant psychological difficulties."

There are no laws currently preventing a legal guardian from giving a minor puberty blockers or hormones. Georgulas has additionally secured a letter of recommendation for transition for James from a woman associated with a gay children's therapy center. "This is a letter of recommendation that my client, James Younger, aka Luna, begin the process of becoming a patient of the GENECIS clinic so that she can receive a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria and potentially take hormone blockers," said a letter from Rebekka Ouer from Dallas Rainbow Therapy.

omg.

This little boy and his father need prayers.
    I don't even know what else to say at the moment.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    UPDATE:

omg.

Justice will not be found in satan's courts.

If we were one tenth the men our great great grandfathers were, this woeman would be in stocks before sundown.

Ten years from now we'll read about how "Luna"-sea blew his own brains out due to having his dick cut off when he was 7, joining the tens of thousands of other young men offing themselves due to the toxic stew of misandry that they have been marinating in from the day they were born.

State sanctioned child abuse is nothing shocking when the state sanctions and funds killing the unborn by the millions.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-22-2019 at 12:13 AM.

UPDATE:

omg.

This is atrocious!

May this vapid $#@! be struck down in her tracks.

The poor child.

11 to 12 in the jury???

In Texas??

Horrifying.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    11 to 12 in the jury???

In Texas??

Horrifying.
    In Dallas.

Which is not Texas anymore.

Texas ain't what it once was. They were very close to having a Senator Beto.

UPDATE:

omg.

What's sad is that this country is full of people who would say that the only crime is your misgendering

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What's sad is that this country is full of people who would say that the only crime is your misgendering
    Not in these parts.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...07973545717760

SMOD
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thankfully, this case has been getting a lot of exposure...
    I've been seeing it discussed on a lot of different forums and there have been quite a few articles, so at least it is gaining some publicity. Hopefully this will help this man and his little boy.

Also:
    Texas Governor Gregg Abbott announced Wednesday night that the Texas Attorney General’s Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services are now looking into the horrific case involving a 7-year-old boy who is being forced to take puberty blockers by his mother.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-jamesyounger/

I hate CPS. It should NEVER have come to this. It's so maddening that this woman wasn't put in jail for child abuse or put in an asylum...something. I mean, come on. CPS? So a father has less power over someone abusing his child? This is what is wrong with the system. Anyway.... I wonder what will happen now.

Thankfully, this case has been getting a lot of exposure...
    I've been seeing it discussed on a lot of different forums and there have been quite a few articles, so at least it is gaining some publicity. Hopefully this will help this man and his little boy.

Also:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-jamesyounger/

I hate CPS. It should NEVER have come to this. It's so maddening that this woman wasn't put in jail for child abuse or put in an asylum...something. I mean, come on. CPS? So a father has less power over someone abusing his child? This is what is wrong with the system. Anyway.... I wonder what will happen now.

I want to see the mother and the doctors prosecuted for inflicting harm on a child, it would probably go to SCOTUS and then we could get this nonsense settled for good.
    IT'S CHILD ABUSE!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast