Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Louisville, KY under State of Emergency ahead of Taylor court decision

"No Knock" raids are dangerous to citizens, dangerous to cops, have no place in a free society and Rand was right to offer legislation to ban them universally.

Bet not a single one of these protesting $#@!s know who Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas are.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record I am strongly against no knock warrants , feel the judges who issue them are a menace to society and have no sympathy for any police injuries that occur from them.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "No Knock" raids are dangerous to citizens, dangerous to cops, have no place in a free society and Rand was right to offer legislation to ban them universally.

Bet not a single one of these protesting $#@!s know who Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas are.
    +rep You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Wow ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecan_Park_raid

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have heard from tons of media sources that it was a no knock, even conservative sources. It looks like we were lied to.
    That's what I heard as as well.

Witnesses dispute that the cops ever "announced" at all.

Cops say they did.

Grand jury believed cops...no surprise there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some witnesses said they knocked/announced.
    After all of this time, we are right at zero as far as any of the truth coming out. So many conflicting stories. I heard that the cops were all plain clothed?

What time did this raid take place? If it was pre-dawn (or pre 8am), it is unacceptable.

If someone is sound asleep in another room, do they hear and comprehend a bang on the door and "open up, Police!". It's all bullsh!t.

End no knock, pre-dawn raids. No exceptions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Now we have two cops shot during post indictment riots.

https://news.yahoo.com/two-police-of...023319512.html

Two police officers have been shot in Louisville, Ky., amid riots following the announcement of an indictment in the shooting of Breonna Taylor.

Louisville chief of police Robert Schroeder confirmed that the officers were shot and were taken to a local hospital. Schroeder told reporters that one of the officers was undergoing surgery but in stable condition, while the other was alert and stable. Police have arrested one suspect in the shooting.

Demonstrations and riots broke out in other cities including New York and Washington, D.C. New York saw large crowds chanting “no justice, no peace!” outside Barclays Center in Brooklyn, while black-clad demonstrators in Washington passed through the Dupont Circle area.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-23-2020 at 09:18 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    After all of this time, we are right at zero as far as any of the truth coming out. So many conflicting stories. I heard that the cops were all plain clothed?

What time did this raid take place? If it was pre-dawn (or pre 8am), it is unacceptable.

If someone is sound asleep in another room, do they hear and comprehend a bang on the door and "open up, Police!". It's all bullsh!t.

I watched the New York Times thing on this. They interviewed a witness who was in the hall when it started. They said the police announced.

These raids are asking for problems and why drugs should be legal. That said, what should the cops do if they are fired on? It was a bad situation. Taylor wasn't innocent in this. The police witnessed her picking up packages and money from her drug dealer ex boyfriend. They had probable cause to execute a warrant. She made a lot of bad life choices to get to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have heard from tons of media sources that it was a no knock, even conservative sources. It looks like we were lied to.
    That's what I heard as as well.

Witnesses dispute that the cops ever "announced" at all.

Cops say they did.

Grand jury believed cops...no surprise there.
    Some witnesses said they knocked/announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I watched the New York Times thing on this. They interviewed a witness who was in the hall when it started. They said the police announced.

These raids are asking for problems and why drugs should be legal. That said, what should the cops do if they are fired on? It was a bad situation. Taylor wasn't innocent in this. The police witnessed her picking up packages and money from her drug dealer ex boyfriend. They had probable cause to execute a warrant. She made a lot of bad life choices to get to this point.
    Was Taylor in bed or in the hallway? Heard tonight on TV she was in the hallway, not bed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Was Taylor in bed or in the hallway? Heard tonight on TV she was in the hallway, not bed.
    That's how i understood the AG's explanation of it. She was next to him and he shot a cop in the leg. She was shot by accident.

I agree with this, it put police in a situation where they are trying to defend themselves against homeowner/tenant who is also trying to defend themselves.

Would it be ok for a robber doing a B&E defend themselves against a homeowner who is protecting their home? how about a rapist trying to defend themselves against the attack from the victim? If you think of it that way then you understand who has the right to self defense.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Would it be ok for a robber doing a B&E defend themselves against a homeowner who is protecting their home? how about a rapist trying to defend themselves against the attack from the victim? If you think of it that way then you understand who has the right to self defense.

Kenneth Walker

Walker initially faced criminal charges of first-degree assault and attempted murder of a police officer.[3][38] The LMPD officers said they announced themselves before entering the home and were immediately met with gunfire from Walker. According to their statement, Walker discharged his firearm first, injuring an officer. Walker's lawyer said Walker thought that someone was entering the residence illegally and that Walker acted only in self-defense. A 911 call later released to the public provided a recording of Walker telling the 911 operator, "somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend".[39]

Walker was later released from jail due to coronavirus concerns, which drew criticism from Louisville Metro Police Department Chief Steve Conrad.[40]

Judge Olu Stevens released Walker from home incarceration on May 22. Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Wine moved to dismiss all charges against Walker in late May. The case could be presented to a grand jury again after reviewing the results of the FBI's and the Kentucky Attorney General's Office's investigations. Wine dropped the charges because the officers never mentioned Taylor by name to the grand jury or that they shot her. Walker's close friends said that his job was to protect Taylor at any cost.[41][42] Rob Eggert, an attorney representing Walker, released a statement saying, "he just wanted to resume his life." At the same time, his attorney said that he could be charged again later as more facts come out of the shooting.[43] On June 16, Eggert filed a motion to permanently dismiss the indictment charging Walker with attempted murder and assault. The motion asked Stevens to grant Walker immunity because he was within his rights to defend himself and Taylor under Kentucky's stand-your-ground law.[44]
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    +rep You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Wow ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecan_Park_raid
    You think the left cares about that case? to the left that case not important. The Crazy left only care about racial politics.

Do you remember reading and hearing news stories about this when it happened? I don't remember any of this, that's for sure.

left-click your mouse to adjust the settings, page view and zoom etc... a 41 page report.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

pass it around
    FJB

It doesn't matter what really happened. 6+ years later, Mike Brown who strongarm robbed a convenience store and attacked a cop are still on the lists and murals. "Hands up, don't shoot!" is still one of their most prominent slogans. "Say his name! Mike Brown!"

Narratively, Breonna Taylor was sleeping soundly and the cops just shot her because they're racist. That is what millions believe and they will continue to believe that.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 09-24-2020 at 01:54 AM.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    It doesn't matter what really happened. 6+ years later, Mike Brown who strongarm robbed a convenience store and attacked a cop are still on the lists and murals. "Hands up, don't shoot!" is still one of their most prominent slogans. "Say his name! Mike Brown!"

Narratively, Breonna Taylor was sleeping soundly and the cops just shot her because they're racist. That is what millions believe and they will continue to believe that.

I know it's nothing new, but the MSM, and many others are enemies of the State.... inside jobs.
    FJB

Its on now . Last night two cops shot by protesters.

I think no knock raids are wrong and should be abolished. With that said was Rand wrong here:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act to prohibit no-knock warrants, which allow law enforcement officials to forcibly enter a home without announcing their authority or purpose.

The bill is named in memory and honor of Breonna Taylor, a Louisville resident and EMT who was killed during a police raid on her home in March 2020, which was conducted under the authority of a no-knock warrant.

“After talking with Breonna Taylor’s family, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s long past time to get rid of no-knock warrants. This bill will effectively end no-knock raids in the United States,” said Sen. Paul.

Was it a no knock warrant and they decided to knock? Why name a bill after her if she was involved in criminal activity and they did knock?

It's the drug war stupid. Cops are gonna cop. I truly believe if half of the criminal justice systems drugwar cartel were wiped away then alot of this would go away. It was a grand jury that decided this. That's citizens, not government weenies who made the call on the evidence. Whether I like it or not, we shouldn't ever have to give people a chance to have to decide if the cops bum rushing a house of weed and getting someone killed was right or not because the people inside were committing the crime of growing and selling plants or substances.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this situation both had the right to self defense. That is why the the guy who fired first wasn't arrested.

Search warrants are legal. The cops aren't robbers or rapists.

Ending the war on drugs would put an end to this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

In this situation both had the right to self defense. That is why the the guy who fired first wasn't arrested.

Search warrants are legal. The cops aren't robbers or rapists.
    There is a dispute on whether the cops announced themselves before coming in, so if you believe they had the No Knock warrant and did not execute it and actually announced themselves to the residents then you can say they had the right to self defense. But if you believe the Boyfriend and may of the neighbours then the homeowner had every right to defend himself against intruders.

There is a dispute on whether the cops announced themselves before coming in, so if you believe they had the No Knock warrant and did not execute it and actually announced themselves to the residents then you can say they had the right to self defense. But if you believe the Boyfriend and may of the neighbours then the homeowner had every right to defend himself against intruders.
    The democrats recently charged someone for murder for defending himself and then he committed suicide. Why are there two sets of rules?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The democrats recently charged someone for murder for defending himself and then he committed suicide. Why are there two sets of rules?
    I know the man that committed suicide, I have been to the bar and talked to him. Yes, he did not deserve to die or should have killed himself. He had a lot of support amongst the locals. Regardless 2 wrongs don't make a right. He shouldn't have been charged and the Taylors should have had Warrant executed at 2 am in the morning. Wrong is wrong

I know the man that committed suicide, I have been to the bar and talked to him. Yes, he did not deserve to die or should have killed himself. He had a lot of support amongst the locals. Regardless 2 wrongs don't make a right. He shouldn't have been charged and the Taylors should have had Warrant executed at 2 am in the morning. Wrong is wrong
    People will argue in one breath that this guy had the right to defend themselves while arguing that they are glad that guy who defended himself died in the next tweet. I am just wondering how that sort of thought process happens.

My local news just said that the warrant was for someone who didn't live at the apartment anymore and had nothing to do with Breonna Taylor or her boyfriend.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is incorrect, looks like we were all fooled again.

Turns out Breonna was named in the raid warrant, she was suspected of drug dealing.

Turns out they DID knock. Turns out somebody fired a gun at the police officers from behind the door.

That is why the cops skated, because as usual the jury hears the real facts and we get our facts from the fake news.

@Anti Federalist @Brian4Liberty @RJB
    See my post above. Media is still saying warrant was for a previous resident.

My local news just said that the warrant was for someone who didn't live at the apartment anymore and had nothing to do with Breonna Taylor or her boyfriend.
    Here is the most complete rundown of the entire thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...t_the_breonna/

The homeowner did have a right to self defense (which is why he wasn't charged) and so did the police in this situation (which is why they aren't charged with the actual killing).

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    -decision/5862836002/[/url]

I gotta stock up on TP again.
    Meh...just do like the fat little gnome and crap your pants ‘n let it all gush in there, so nice and warm ‘n luby-like.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast