Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Cops or civilians, black or white if you ignore 3 guys pointing guns at you and reach for something in a car you are asking to be shot.

But this of course justifies burning a used car lot right?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For AF, women of Antifa/BLM:

https://twitter.com/dale_gribbs/stat...60445892358144
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At 14-16 seconds it does sound like somebody says, He's gotta a..... and right after that somebody says, what is that, watch the cops on the right side video, they all react together popping up, out and back away quickly, then the guns come out. I'm think that "cell phone" was a knife. People in the comments were saying, knife.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    At 14-16 seconds it does sound like somebody says, He's gotta a..... and right after that somebody says, what is that, watch the cops on the right side video, they all react together popping up, out and back away quickly, then the guns come out. I'm think that "cell phone" was a knife. People in the comments were saying, knife.

Nothing deescalates a situation like a bunch of women and girls screaming and getting in the middle of the action. It makes cops calm and comfortable.

The new video shows there was a struggle going, he got up and away with something in his hand. Now we know how it escalated into guns drawn. Same old situation. Media incites, riots start, and then more evidence comes out. So maybe they thought he had a weapon, but reaching into the car gives the impression he is going for a better weapon.

And two cops (the 3rd female cop was not in the fight) can not physically control an adult male who is trying to get away. Hell, sometimes 6 cops can't do it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The idea that this is an unjustified shooting is absurd. This scumbag got exactly what he deserved. People are trying to say he was "de-escalating," which is also absurd. Looks like he's going to pull through, so they're going to valorize a sexual deviant degenerate criminal for the next several months, at least. If the Democratic Convention was still upcoming, they'd probably give him a speaking role.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I didn't hear anything you heard. I heard "Mom...get back....(screaming) Mom!" Also if there was anything in his hand (and at this point I am NOT at all convinced that there was) based on the circumstances it was most likely his car keys. Occam's razor in full effect. He was walking to the car, unlocked the door and proceeded to get in....then got shot in the back.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-25-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The idea that this is an unjustified shooting is absurd. This scumbag got exactly what he deserved. People are trying to say he was "de-escalating," which is also absurd. Looks like he's going to pull through, so they're going to valorize a sexual deviant degenerate criminal for the next several months, at least. If the Democratic Convention was still upcoming, they'd probably give him a speaking role.
    He wasn't trying to escalate or de-escalate. He was trying to leave. That shouldn't be a death sentence.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

New footage shows Jacob Blake brawling with cops before being shot
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ced-leave.html

The radical left BLM/ANTIFA is going to help Trump win Wisconsin, the longer these riots last, the more businesses and civilians are disrupted, the more votes he gets from working class swing voters.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

And two cops (the 3rd female cop was not in the fight) can not physically control an adult male who is trying to get away. Hell, sometimes 6 cops can't do it.
    Then their training sucks.

If all police followed the advice of Ron Paul Forum's resident leftist armchair quarterbacks;

Btw, here is Jacob's "rap sheet" as some would call it.

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...jCqWAQp7PRIxss

Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
    1 943.14(2) Criminal Trespass to Dwelling Misd. A
    Modifier: 968.075(1)(a) Domestic Abuse
    2 940.225(3)(a) 3rd Degree Sexual Assault Felony G
    3 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B
    Third Degree Sexual Assault
    Third degree sexual assault, while less violent that first and second degree, is still a very serious crime.

To be convicted of third degree sexual assault, the prosecution must prove that:

1. Sexual penetration occurred

2. One of the following circumstances:
    The victim was a minor
    The victim was forced and/or coerced
    The victim was incapacitated at the time

Third degree sexual assault also carries a sentence of up to fifteen years in prison.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-25-2020 at 06:47 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If all police followed the advice of Ron Paul Forum's resident leftist armchair quarterbacks;

https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/s...890242561?s=21
    Let me fix that for you....

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then their training sucks.

Did you watch the video? The guy was older and didn't put up much of a fight, and the two cops couldn't hold him down. Five grown men came over and helped. 7 on 1. Better odds than screeching woman grabbing at you from behind.

Posted wrong location
    Last edited by mtr1979; 08-25-2020 at 06:28 PM.

So far, it's just knife talk.

https://abc30.com/kenosha-shooting-w...ot-in/6387592/

The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, "Drop the knife! Drop the knife!" before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn't see a knife in Blake's hands.
    White, who said he made the video, said that before the gunfire, he looked out his window and saw six or seven women shouting at each other on the sidewalk. A few moments later, Blake drove up in his SUV and told his son, who was standing nearby, to get in the vehicle, according to White. White said Blake did not say anything to the women.

White said he left the window for a few minutes, and when he came back, saw three officers wrestling with Blake. One punched Blake in the ribs, and another used a stun gun on him, White said. He said Blake got free and started walking away as officers yelled about a knife.
    FJB

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Perhaps the difference is that I do not see every individual cop as a threat. I just do not know who is and who isn't.
    You are gambling your life not to. This guy did, and lost, if not his life, his mobility for the rest of his life.

Under current training and law, any situation with a cop, can go rapidly sideways and leave you dead, seriously injured or facing legal consequences from which you may never extricate yourself, and this is true no matter what ethnicity you are.

Until that changes, (and yeah, I have more confidence in those things changing for the good under Trump, than under an administration of a corrupt, power grubbing Marxist DA and one of the prime motivators of the Omnibus Crime Bill and assault weapons ban) your best course of action is to limit any encounter with cops, do not call cops, never consent to a search and if questioned by cops exercise your right to remain silent.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-25-2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Accuracy
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You are gambling your life not to. This guy did, and lost.

Under current training and law, any situation with a cop, can go rapidly sideways and leave you dead, or facing legal consequences from which you may never extricate yourself, and this is true no matter what ethnicity you are.
    And no matter how much you comply...

You are gambling your life not to. This guy did, and lost.

Under current training and law, any situation with a cop, can go rapidly sideways and leave you dead, or facing legal consequences from which you may never extricate yourself, and this is true no matter what ethnicity you are.

Until that changes, (and yeah, I have more confidence in those things changing for the good under Trump, than under an administration of a corrupt, power grubbing Marxist DA and one of the prime motivators of the Omnibus Crime Bill and assault weapons ban) your best course of action is to limit any encounter with cops, do not call cops, never consent to a search and if questioned by cops exercise your right to remain silent.
    Yup!

I'm trying to figure out why they shot him, he seems to have something in his left hand at 13 seconds, but it does look like a cell phone, the only other thing they can say is that he was reaching for something specific, he reaches in with his right hand at 17 seconds, with both feet still on the ground. If they find no gun, then the cops will be charged.

No body cams....

Body Cameras for Officers Aren't in Budget Until
    2022, Kenosha Mayor Says After Police Shooting

It's ridiculous, in the old days, a couple cops would run up at the same time from behind take you down and handcuff you in 30 seconds, popping you with a club as needed, but this whole no contact and just pull guns all the time does nothing for nobody.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He wasn't trying to escalate or de-escalate. He was trying to leave. That shouldn't be a death sentence.
    "trying to leave"........ NO! Words matter, according to the OP, dude had a warrant for his arrest, and after literally fighting the police preventing them from handcuffing him, he fled to evade arrest, and potentially entering a vehicle to run them over.

The cops were $#@!ing stupid and the cop that shot him is $#@!ing stupid, but so was this thug.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...84114274820096

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

For AF, women of Antifa/BLM:

https://twitter.com/dale_gribbs/stat...60445892358144
    https://alphanewsmn.com/photos-hugo-...o-blm-protest/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    "trying to leave"........ NO! Words matter, according to the OP, dude had a warrant for his arrest, and after literally fighting the police preventing them from handcuffing him, he fled to evade arrest, and potentially entering a vehicle to run them over.

The cops were $#@!ing stupid and the cop that shot him is $#@!ing stupid, but so was this thug.
    He was still trying to leave. I'm not disagreeing that the cops had a right to attempt to arrest him. The arrest shouldn't have ended with 7 shots in the back. And I agree he was stupid. I agree the cops were stupid. I'm expecting the trained professionals to be less stupid than the public they are supposed to be protecting and serving including the thugs.

You are gambling your life not to. This guy did, and lost, if not his life, his mobility for the rest of his life.

Under current training and law, any situation with a cop, can go rapidly sideways and leave you dead, seriously injured or facing legal consequences from which you may never extricate yourself, and this is true no matter what ethnicity you are.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

100% agreement! And that's the tragedy of making this all about race. There are real reforms that need to happen. The GOP, as sucky as they are on police matters, at least attempted a police reform bill with a lot of good stuff in it but it got killed by the democrats who are playing politics.

Did you watch the video? The guy was older and didn't put up much of a fight, and the two cops couldn't hold him down. Five grown men came over and helped. 7 on 1. Better odds than screeching woman grabbing at you from behind.
    Did you watch he second video? The guy was younger, an MMA fighter and a BJJ brown belt. Two cops handled him by themselves. Training. It's what's for dinner.

Edit: And in the first video the two cops had the older guy down before anyone came over to help.

Edit 2: And he didn't put up much of a fight? Are you freaking kidding me? He knocked the tazer out of one of the officers hands! It seems like you made commentary on the video without actually watching it.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-26-2020 at 12:55 AM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

100% agreement! And that's the tragedy of making this all about race. There are real reforms that need to happen. The GOP, as sucky as they are on police matters, at least attempted a police reform bill with a lot of good stuff in it but it got killed by the democrats who are playing politics.
    You practice law, I'm glad I'm not giving out bad info.

Rand addressed this in his RNC speech.

They "attempted" is right...but that attempt is likely over now, as they revert back to the "Law and Order" party.

I think Trump is more "Execute the Central Park Five" than "Sign me up for more police/judicial reform".

And we were so $#@!ing close too...$#@!ing heartbreaking and infuriating at the same time.

Now it looks like the shooting is starting, at least in the Kenosha rioting...here goes nothing.

They "attempted" is right...but that attempt is likely over now, as they revert back to the "Law and Order" party.

I think Trump is more "Execute the Central Park Five" than "Sign me up for more police/judicial reform".

And we were so $#@!ing close too...$#@!ing heartbreaking and infuriating at the same time.

Now it looks like the shooting is starting, at least in the Kenosha rioting...here goes nothing.
    *sigh* Happier times.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Cops or civilians, black or white if you ignore 3 guys pointing guns at you and reach for something in a car you are asking to be shot.
    Yeah, no argument there.

But even full compliance does not mean cops will refrain from killing you.

Ask Daniel Shaver or Tony Timpa or Kelly Scott or Philando Castile or EJ Branford or...well, you get the point.

I don't know about that, I think he can be persuaded to be both, he just pardoned a guy at the convention who is into criminal justice reform:

Trump highlights criminal justice reform with pardon at GOP convention

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know about that, I think he can be persuaded to be both, he just pardoned a guy at the convention who is into criminal justice reform:

Trump highlights criminal justice reform with pardon at GOP convention
    Well, honestly, I missed that...good, let's hope he keeps it in mind.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast