Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,070 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

all my tweets on protein folding this past month... I've got about 40 new twitter followers... including this guy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2016-12-29 18:25:22.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	5504

senior whitehouse tech followin' ole litepresence

Last edited by presence; 12-29-2016 at 08:39 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    29-12-2016

Correct folding is critical for drug efficacy, and incorrect folding can impact safety by causing unwanted immune or off-target responses.

[]

With the global biopharmaceuticals market forecast to reach a total of $497.9 (USD) billion by 2020, and most large pharmaceutical companies now devoting around 40% or more of their R&D budget to biopharmaceuticals, it is clear that research in this field in not slowing down any time soon. So, it is an easy prediction to say that the importance of [protein folding] analysis

will continue to grow

http://www.labnews.co.uk/features/qu...er-29-12-2016/
    Last edited by presence; 12-29-2016 at 07:13 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

I see the underlying protocol used for FLDC tokens - counterparty - is down. Only a few million of them exist.. still digging into what XCP can all do. Appears to be like ETH with smart contracts while also allowing other tokens to sit on top of it.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XCP
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

http://foldingcoin.net/2016/11/folde...-announcement/

FoldingCoin is happy to announce a new special rewards program to show appreciation to our most dedicated folders.

In extension of our ongoing collaboration with the Rare Pepe Foundation, we have created a very special certified Rare Pepe card: FOLDERPEPE is card No. 50 of Series 3 in the Rare Pepe Directory; a limited edition of only 600 cards which will exclusively be distributed to qualified folders contributing to Stanford´s Folding@Home (FAH) project through the Foldingcoin platform.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    Alts are a waste of time.
    alts? it doesn't matter what it is... I don't care if its refried puppy dogs

given the option to drop $10k in and get $100k out on something with solid technical analysis and solid industry news standing behind it

I CHOOSE RICH EVERY $#@!ING TIME

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I see the underlying protocol used for FLDC tokens - counterparty - is down. Only a few million of them exist.. still digging into what XCP can all do. Appears to be like ETH with smart contracts while also allowing other tokens to sit on top of it.
    Fundamentally I like XCP. Its focus on dao, tokens, and p2p exchange make it a solid alt with real tech behind it.
    Technically though... XCP failed to make the 25/50 day cross on dec 21st it bounced off the 50 day and kept falling.
    I don't care how fundamentally cool something is... I won't buy an altcoin on the underside of the 50 day, that's gambling.
    that said... I its still on my watch list and I have suspicion it might soon crossover anyway;
    the daily volume has been peaking on bull candles since end of november
    when and if look for pullback to the spread between 25 and 50 day
    Last edited by presence; 12-30-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Protein Folding Institute Raises $200 Million

U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker recently announced an award of $70 million to the new National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL), the 11th institute in the Manufacturing USA network. This is the first institute with a focus area proposedby industry and the first funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC).

ADVERTISEMENT

NIIMBL will help to advance U.S. leadership in the biopharmaceutical industry, foster economic development, improve medical treatments and ensure a qualified workforce by collaborating with educational institutions to develop new training programs matched to specific biopharma skill needs.

(Related: Malpractice Liability May Fuel Med Device Innovation)
    The announcement was made at the University of Delaware, which will coordinate the institute in partnership with DOC’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Beyond the federal funding, the new institute is supported by an initial private investmentof more than $129 million from a consortium of 150 companies, educational institutions, research centers, coordinating bodies, non-profits and Manufacturing Extension Partnerships across the country. The consortium is establishing a new non-profit organization called USA Bio LLC to administer the cooperative agreement with NIST.
    http://www.healthcarepackaging.com/a...-million-award

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    two more biopharma's upgraded to buy ratings today; insiders trading... large positions being acquired

Stocks: Aratana Therapeutics Inc. (PETX) Raised to “Buy” by The Zacks Investment Research

DailyQuint - ‎4 hours ago‎
    Aratana Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PETX) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued on Wednesday. The firm currently has a $8.50 price target on the biopharmaceutical company's stock.

Stocks: Stemline Therapeutics' (STML) Outperform Rating Reaffirm at the Wedbush

DailyQuint - ‎Dec 29, 2016‎
    Wedbush reaffirmed their outperform rating on shares of Stemline Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:STML) in a report issued on Tuesday morning. The brokerage currently has a $15.00 price target on the biopharmaceutical company's stock. A number of other ...

Honey Badger says btce/stamp/finex mean overbought now $1214.13 ceiling up 28.50 in past 24 hrs

today's picks in altcoins

at market price: pot fldc bela dash fct ioc via maid rby.
    hodl etc (buy at 1200),
    everything else at polo is toxic or gambling

primary criteria for entry into an altcoin is topside of the 25/50day cross consolidating between the two

Every year 1% of people die.

If every year 1% of bitcoin is lost, in 70 years:

Only HALF the original coins in circulation remain.

0.99^70=0.50
    Last edited by presence; 12-31-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Every year 1% of people die.

If every year 1% of bitcoin is lost, in 70 years:

Only HALF the original coins in circulation remain.

0.99^70=0.50
    70 years? The singularity may be here in 23 years... Not sure if BTC will matter then
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    70 years? The singularity may be here in 23 years... Not sure if BTC will matter then
    In that case, nothing matters, so why aren't we all just $#@!ing bitches and snorting cocaine?

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    In that case, nothing matters, so why aren't we all just $#@!ing bitches and snorting cocaine?
    Lol

PSA: price on Finex sitting over 1k and 1k30 on Houbi.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    PSA: price on Finex sitting over 1k and 1k30 on Houbi.
    Congrats everyone!

Exchanges should switch from BTC/USD to mBTC/USD soon

$1 mBTC
    $1.40 mBTC
    $2.00 mBTC
    $4.00 mBTC OMG
    $10.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think I'm using to pay for that until it hits???

More on topic, I don't know if exchanges will ever price by default in mBTC. It may confuse the hell out of people if suddenly it drops

This might be nothing but the LTC price on BTC China is going berserk. It's not such a wildly used exchange for the pair but there is no spoofing going on yet in the ltc market. However 45000 LTC is changing hands with gigantic spreads and gigantic losses / gains for the people involved.

This might be nothing but the LTC price on BTC China is going berserk. It's not such a wildly used exchange for the pair but there is no spoofing going on yet in the ltc market. However 45000 LTC is changing hands with gigantic spreads and gigantic losses / gains for the people involved.
    I hope people can recover their BTC they sunk into LTC. What a bear it has been for people.

Turned 500 into 638 or so then watched it dwindle to 200. Enjoy the schadenfreude. 1/2

(Then again, would be under 100 today if I hadn't finally pulled the trigger...) (And I suppose I have a 2/3 loss to show the $#@!ing taxing authorities, if http://weissparis.com doesn't work...)

Honey Badger algo says btce/stamp/finex mean overbought now 1347.09; ceiling up 37.40 in past 24 hours. hodl

BTCe just breached 1000 for first time in 3 years

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTC-E $1090

Coinbase severs getting a traffic, slow. Up $100 from midnight.

i think we r at the top for now. the support line that formed nicely in the last few weeks could take us places never seen before
    but some time will be needed to brake the all time highs. look at the support line, if it breaks, we will not attack the new highs for a couple of months. but should catch onto the previous support line or even create a steeper one.

wau, the chinese are really going at it
    i still cant believe we can shoot right through...

if anyone is up to catching falling knifes, i would suggest to set up buys just a little above the last support trendline.