Thread: "Our Black Party" - P. Diddy

"Our Black Party" - P. Diddy

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...182430878.html

The rapper previously said that he would be holding the “Black vote hostage” until Biden adopted a Black Agenda to address issues plaguing the Black community. Although he’s disappointed the former Vice President hasn’t done more, Diddy said there’s no other choice but to vote for Biden.

“It would be irresponsible of me to have us hold our vote hostage,” he stated. “But it would also be irresponsible of me to let this moment go by… and not do everything I can to make sure that going forth we are part of the narrative; that we own our politics.”

That’s why Diddy, who identifies as an independent, is launching the new political party Our Black Party.

“Our Black Party’s number one goal is to unify behind a Black agenda. That’s it,” he declared, noting it doesn’t matter if a person is republican, democrat or independent. “We have to seize our political power.”

Diddy made it clear he doesn’t view Biden as an ideal candidate, but added, “We have one job first right now and that’s to get Trump out of office.”

“Between COVID hitting us and because we weren’t organized for this election, we have no choice, now, to get Trump out of there,” he added. “It’s a shame and it’s our responsibility that we did not get anything out of putting Biden in the place he’s in after the primaries.”

Diddy continued, “When you look at it, we don’t have no choice. You can say what you want about Biden, I can’t say I love the pick either, but hey — we gotta get him in office, then we gotta hold him accountable.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Biden and the Democrats should thank Diddy for being such a loyal sheepdog.

"Who's a good boy? You are!" ... <*scratches Diddy behind the ears*> ... "Yes, you are! Such a good boy!" ... <*pats him on the head*> ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

we don’t have no choice.

$#@!in' idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    we don’t have no choice.

$#@!in' idiot.
    He could be playing the field possibly.
    Pretty sure he knows that there there is a choice.

And technically, he is saying 'we have a choice' with that double negative.

Sean P. Diddy Combs, Donald Trump and Melania Trump

From
    Trump-Republicans know their rappers and rap music, Biden-Dems not so much

Related

P. Diddy joins rapper fans of Trump

By Judy Kurtz - 10/02/15
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-fans-of-trump

If he thinks Bidens going to help fix the black community, even though he was the one that wrote the 1994 crime bill, he's sorely mistaken.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...182430878.html

The rapper previously said that he would be holding the “Black vote hostage” until Biden adopted a Black Agenda to address issues plaguing the Black community. Although he’s disappointed the former Vice President hasn’t done more, Diddy said there’s no other choice but to vote for Biden.

“It would be irresponsible of me to have us hold our vote hostage,” he stated. “But it would also be irresponsible of me to let this moment go by… and not do everything I can to make sure that going forth we are part of the narrative; that we own our politics.”

That’s why Diddy, who identifies as an independent, is launching the new political party Our Black Party.

“Our Black Party’s number one goal is to unify behind a Black agenda. That’s it,” he declared, noting it doesn’t matter if a person is republican, democrat or independent. “We have to seize our political power.”

Diddy made it clear he doesn’t view Biden as an ideal candidate, but added, “We have one job first right now and that’s to get Trump out of office.”

“Between COVID hitting us and because we weren’t organized for this election, we have no choice, now, to get Trump out of there,” he added. “It’s a shame and it’s our responsibility that we did not get anything out of putting Biden in the place he’s in after the primaries.”

Diddy continued, “When you look at it, we don’t have no choice. You can say what you want about Biden, I can’t say I love the pick either, but hey — we gotta get him in office, then we gotta hold him accountable.”
    P. Diddy doesn't want to face the threat of being cancelled the way idiots are threatening to cancel Ice Cube for accepting the Trump campaigns offer to here about Cube's "Contract For Black America."

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?549805

Also note that the biggest attack against Cube is coming from the LBGTQ+ community. P. Diddy is rumored to be in the closet.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If he thinks Bidens going to help fix the black community, even though he was the one that wrote the 1994 crime bill, he's sorely mistaken.
    He doesn't think that. He's trying to avoid the "blacklash" Ice Cube got. (Actually it was a "rainbowlash.")
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

*Le sigh* Enough of this. That so many people are united or divided by "race", which is a scientifically meaningless concept, testifies to a lack of intellectual depth all-too-pervasive in the human experience. Instead, people would be much better off united by ideas, interests and goals, but nooo, let's start capitalizing colors and make political parties based upon those, as though "Black" people were any more ideologically homogeneous than "Brunettes" or "Gingers".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a black plan for America that doesn't require seizing political power.

1. Stop shooting each other
    2. Take some responsibility for your own lives
    3. Yeah the war on drugs should be done away with, but just because it exists doesn't mean you have to sell or do drugs. You have a choice.
    4. For the women, stop having babies by men who are likely to leave you and see you as just another notch on the belt.
    5. Have some gratitude. Yeah, what happened to your ancestors was terrible, but you won the lottery being born in this country.
    6. Fix your culture.
    7. Stop blaming white people for everything. They usually walk on eggshells and go "out of their way" to not be racist.

If these things are done, the results in a generation could be miraculous.

“Our White Party’s number one goal is to unify behind a White agenda. That’s it,” he declared, noting it doesn’t matter if a person is republican, democrat or independent. “We have to seize our political power.”

Why is one way acceptable, but the other isn’t? Either they both are, or aren’t.

The lowest black unemployment in history occurs when Republicans are in office. But the Democrats give away free $#@! for votes. It's your choice black people, do you want a good life or to continue to be slaves from cradle to grave with the fed your master?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The lowest black unemployment in history occurs when Republicans are in office. But the Democrats give away free $#@! for votes. It's your choice black people, do you want a good life or to continue to be slaves from cradle to grave with the fed your master?
    A lot of black people are starting to walk away from the Democratic party. Hopefully the day will come where all of them leave becomes reality.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It seems that gay people are more for Biden than black people at east in my neighborhood that is how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    A lot of black people are starting to walk away from the Democratic party. Hopefully the day will come where all of them leave becomes reality.
    You are correct. The dems overplayed their hand and a lot of the things they are doing nowadays are obviously BS and extremely manipulative. I like a lot of what Candace Owens says when it comes to race, but she is extremely polarizing. Especially what she said about George Floyd. He wasn't a good guy and yeah was a career criminal, but even criminals don't deserve to get kneeled on for 9 mins.

I would recommend Thomas Sowell books, but nobody really reads books anymore. Which might be a good thing, because the marxists won't need to burn them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    “Our White Party’s number one goal is to unify behind a White agenda. That’s it,” he declared, noting it doesn’t matter if a person is republican, democrat or independent. “We have to seize our political power.”

Why is one way acceptable, but the other isn’t? Either they both are, or aren’t.
    I wonder as well...

Why is that, Capt. Ron?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    as though "Black" people were any more ideologically homogeneous than "Brunettes" or "Gingers".
    In presidential races, blacks have voted democrat at rates of over 80 percent since 1964.

Except when a black was running.

Then it hit 98 percent (2008) and 93 percent (2012).

It dropped back to 88 percent in 2016.

That's about as close to "ideologically homogeneous" as you can get.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In presidential races, blacks have voted democrat at rates of over 80 percent since 1964.

Yes, I agree although that may change with this election.

Here's what I find funny about what you just said though. Biden got hammered by some media outlets when he said (and I'm paraphrasing) that Hispanics are more diverse in opinion than blacks. The media labeled that as a gaffe even though, if we go by the stats, what he said may very well be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post

I join any white supremacist groups that let me in . I have a picture of Danke on my license .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Well, with regards to voting, since roughly 40% of both whites and blacks don't vote at all, perhaps both "races" share the believe that voting isn't worth a damn!

Now, yes, in America, blacks tend to vote heavily Democrat. But, do you think that's due to a shared ideology, or is it perhaps tribalism? Do blacks really share many ideologies or principles with the Democrat party (when Democrats pretend to have them)? Maybe it has a bit to do with a demographic that has a much lower median income that any other wanting some the freebies that Democrats promise (with the effect of keeping people from personal fulfilment)?

But maybe, since you bring up Barry O, it's just about tribalism. Black people perceived him to be the first black President, and yes, I believe there was copious tribalism, there, but it was to be expected. Of course, he was as "white" as he was "black", and shared little to nothing in common with most of us, let alone "poor black folk". But, maybe, people were wanting to make history, voting for someone who looked vaguely like them, and who they hoped just might harbor some understanding of their plight. It was a decent and effective ruse. Maybe this has long time been the M.O. of the Democrat party. Here in Phoenix, there is a black Democrat running for mayor. His slogan is "Time IS Now!". He doesn't say the time for what exactly, and his website is full of empty bloviations, but he's certainly black! His picture says so!

The impetus behind capitalizing "Black" was the idea that those of predominant African genetics (all of us, if you go far enough back) the world over share a common culture and history (and "whites" don't, so no capital for you!). That's not true globally and it's not true in America. $#@!, it's not even true in Africa! There are African immigrants here, working in my neighborhood, whose culture, language and (recent) history have practically nothing to do with that of the American descendants of African slaves (as was the case with Barry O.). Often it's the same with white people. I often have great difficulty understanding your typical Englishman off the street, though they're speaking "English". Also, I sure as $#@! don't want my government looking anything like that of the UK or Germany.

Anyway, this is what I mean by my separation of "race" (or phenotypes), and ideologies. I don't believe for a second that free-thinking blacks, brunettes or blondes would just somehow arrive at some ideological or philosophical consensus just because of genetics. Tribalism, unfortunately, works! It's much easier to categorize people by their appearance than to have to (gasp!) talk to them, and this is being used, as from time immemorial, to divide and conquer.

I guess the best we could hope for from P. Diddy is that his strategy is to divide and destroy the Democrats with his "Black Party", and teach a everyone a lesson about thinking for themselves and avoiding tribalism, but I'm probably hoping for too much.
    Last edited by Badnon Wissenshaftler; 10-18-2020 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Double Quoted?