Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Manafort found guilty on eight counts as Michael Cohen pleads guilty

Did Qanon predict this tweet?

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Previously on 'Deep State'......

NO DISPUTE THAT TRUMP COMMITTED A CRIME - DAVIS/COHEN'S LAWYER

COHEN SAYS HE VIOLATED CAMPAIGN LAW AT DIRECTION OF CANDIDATE - DAVIS/COHEN'S LAWYER

COHEN SAYS HE ACTED FOR PURPOSE "OF INFLUENCING ELECTION"

(Yesterday Michael Cohen Said He Would Take a Bullet for Trump. Today Cohen is the bullet. Shalom)

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    Still waiting for the big Russia payoff, Zippy. You've probably started 100 threads on it by now.
    here tis.... **drum roll... b'dum tish!**

----------

Russian Market
    HELSINKI SUMMIT WAS "TURNING POINT" FOR COHEN - DAVIS/COHEN'S LAWYER

COHEN HAS KNOWLEDGE OF RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY - DAVIS/COHEN'S LAWYER

COHEN WILL GIVE EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA - DAVIS/COHEN'S LAWYER

Russian Market
    Ruble slides after Cohen's accusations.
    USD/RUB > 68
    EUR/RUB > 79

Fear that Cohen will bring more additional negative pressure on taking decisions on upcoming Russia sanctions.
    Trump will have to approve anything in such news environment

SANCTIONS WARMUP..

First arms deals with payment in national currencies made - Rosoboronexport head
    Russia made first arms deals in national currencies - Interfax
    http://www.interfax.com/news.asp
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-22-2018 at 08:22 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    There is a disturbance in the MAGA today.
    This is a deep state maneuver of epic proportions. You could easily stumble into daily collusion on the Hill & in the WH with both Israel and China. But that wouldn't be serving the interest of the narrative. It has to be Russia, since that's the preferred gateway.

I admittedly don't know much about this, but what exactly is the crime here? Why couldn't he pay off the women? Who is the victim?

I still to this day refuse to believe any of this thing is real. Why would Trump who is worth at least 100 million dollars not use his own money to pay this woman off? why would Russia support this very Russophobic conman? and why would they think they could get away with it even if they did.

This is just drama and they are all in on it. Gonna watch and enjoy and not believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I admittedly don't know much about this, but what exactly is the crime here? Why couldn't he pay off the women? Who is the victim?
    All you really need to know is the FEC is not the one bringing the campaign finance complaint. It's all from the NY field office, I. E. Trumps business enemies and political enemies. Multiple former FEC officials have said it's not a violation. They have invented a new definition of campaign contribution if you suppress a negative media story, that represents a thing of value to the campaign. How many negative stories did the Clinton camp suppress?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quite the circus.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Trump didn't want to risk paying off the women himself, so he directed Cohen to do it and that basically amounted to a campaign contribution? Is that the allegation?

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Trump didn't want to risk paying off the women himself, so he directed Cohen to do it and that basically amounted to a campaign contribution? Is that the allegation?
    Why use campaign donations for it? I can think of a half dozen other ways of paying this lady off without breaking the law. This is something him and his team of lawyers and accountants cannot figure out. I know Trump comes off as a stupid and dimwitted guy but believe me, he is not as stupid as he is portrayed in the media and the people around him are definitely smarter than this

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Why use campaign donations for it? I can think of a half dozen other ways of paying this lady off without breaking the law. This is something him and his team of lawyers and accountants cannot figure out. I know Trump comes off as a stupid and dimwitted guy but believe me, he is not as stupid as he is portrayed in the media and the people around him are definitely smarter than this
    No campaign funds were involved. Cohen paid stormys lawyer by wire transfer. Cohen was then paid a retainer for legal fees by the Trump organization, not the campaign . The allegation is this retainer was the reimbursement to Cohen for the stormy payment. If you accept this qualifies as an unreported campaign contribution, then it exceeds legal limits.
    Last edited by spudea; 08-22-2018 at 09:59 AM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    No campaign funds were involved. Cohen paid stormys lawyer by wire transfer. Cohen was then paid a retainer for legal fees by the Trump organization, not the campaign . The allegation is this retainer was the reimbursement to Cohen for the stormy payment. If you accept this qualifies as an unreported campaign contribution, then it exceeds legal limits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12