Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Follows YouTube's Lead, Blocks Alex Jones' Pages

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I also get.. it's about time.. he kept saying that FB was just a CIA cesspool anyway.. what the hell was he on there for anyway?
    To get information out by any means.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Seems censorship, both of real sources and controlled opposition sources, is increasing lately.
    I am not expecting a decrease.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Jules is the #1 example of how broken the rep system is, his full green bar instead of a full red one is also a testament to the power of the leftist troll network around here.
    Talk about the pot calling kettle black. For your information, I got my full green bar while I was in middle of promoting Ron Paul, his campaign, getting involved with real world activism, supporting libertarian ideas through and through etc etc. This took me more than a year to get my ful set of green.

You on the other hand got yours while promoting Donald Trump, his big govt policies and all of it came in less than a month. If anyone is an example of the broken rep system, it is you and the alt right crowd that you rode in with candidate Trump. It is because of people like you gaining prominence and respect in this forum that I lost all will to continue. After the wave you came with it, it dawned on me that this movement was bound for failure.

The years when I got my rep system, you would have been laughed off the forum had you entertained the thought of promoting the authoritarian, zionist, neocon, big govt former liberal candidate in Trump, but today you are rewarded with loads of +rep to the point you have way more rep point than me. This is something that has worried me a lot and I have gone through waves of depression and anger wonder how thing went so wrong on this forum. Luckily for me, the anger is all but gone and I am at peace at what the website has become.

I do not blame you for any of this, I should have known better than to believe that humanity was intelligent enough to deliver their own salvation.
    Last edited by juleswin; 07-29-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Talk about the pot calling kettle black. For your information, I got my full green bar while I was in middle of promoting Ron Paul, his campaign, getting involved with real world activism, supporting libertarian ideas through and through etc etc. This took me more than a year to get my ful set of green.

You on the other hand got your while promoting Donald Trump, his big govt policies and all of it came in less than a month. If anyone is an example of the broken rep system, it is you and the alt right crowd that you rode in with. It is because of people like you gaining prominence and respect in this forum that I lost all will to continue. After the wave you came with it, it dawned on me that this movement was bound for failure.

The years when I got my rep system, you would have been laughed off the forum had you entertained the thought of promoting the authoritarian, zionist, neocon, big govt former liberal candidate in Trump, but today you are rewarded with loads of +rep to the point you have way more rep point than me. This is something that has worried me a lot and I have gone through waves of depression and anger wonder how thing went so wrong on this forum. Luckily for me, the anger is all but gone and I am at peace at what the website has become.

I do not blame you for any of this, I should have known better than to believe that humanity was intelligent enough to deliver their own salvation.
    Total nonsense, I have only ever promoted the good things Trump does and I have pointed out and attacked bad things he does, you have promoted violence, tyranny and government regulation just since I have been here while deliberately choosing a murderous communist for an avatar.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    youtube and facebook are private corporations and can ban/block/delete whoever they want.
    Normally I would agree however in this case those private corporations were directly threatened by the federal govt if they didn't shut down infowars.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Like him or not, they are scared to death of Infowars. Infowars is the gateway drug to reality and they don't want normies digging in the dirt.

BTW Infowars is trending in real-time on Twitter.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-06-2018 at 09:16 AM.

The first amendment loving left.

Good thing all journalists stick together to protect free speech.

I can't think of a greater sales slogan. 'News so controversial that we've been banned from Facebook!' People love forbidden stuff. Granted, I wish that Jones was more hardcore like back in the old days, but his platform is essential in waking up the dead.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jones should never have entwined himself with the wretched FedBook.

That platform is poison, has been since day one.

Where are the whistleblowers going to go now if they detach Jones? FNC? ROFL. This is completely premeditated so controversial information is cordoned off from breaking out into the mainstream.

Wut?!? FNC is corporate news!!!! It's part of the crew.

Jones and his followers are dangerous as opposed to the ruthless corps and intelligence agencies.

This is election tampering.

He's right.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's been ruled a public domain, thanks to those morons!!!!! You can't ban him!!!

The good thing about Alex Jones, is that he is a very big and easy target to get. He is so over the top, disinformation agent that it is easy to point to him and say ban him and most reasonable people will agree.

I would prefer he change his mind and start speaking truth to power than him getting banned. But if he wouldn't change then this is not the worst option possible. I hope this is the final nail in the coffin for him.

Bye Bye AJ, I just hope this doesn't affect other "conspiracy theorists" that are actually honest.

Someone wrote here that Infowars is the gateway to reality. Which reality exactly? The New World Order? 9/11 Was an “Inside Job”? Major Shootings, Bombings Were “False Flag” Operations? Obama Is “Global Head” of Al-Qaeda? Government Creates Homosexuality? The whole Pizzagate thing?

Anyone who listens to this guy is as nuts as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Someone wrote here that Infowars is the gateway to reality. Which reality exactly? The New World Order? 9/11 Was an “Inside Job”? Major Shootings, Bombings Were “False Flag” Operations? Obama Is “Global Head” of Al-Qaeda? Government Creates Homosexuality? The whole Pizzagate thing?

New World Order or Global Governance? It's pretty much fact. The advocates are quite open about it, which is an outgrowth of Cecil Rhodes' vision.

9/11 was an inside job. Undetermined, but the official story has been debunked. The 28 pages even implicates the Saudis.

Major Shootings/Bombings Major gaping holes that suspend any sense of logic in many of them. Newtown with our barely functional ADD child that showed amazing proficiency in corralling and offing young children with a .22 LR. Then you have Aurora mastermind James Holmes who later said that he was set up, despite the fact that he couldn't be positively IDed in the theater with his armored and masked appearance.

Obama is the global head of Al Qaeda? A bit hysterical but the Obama administration did let them & their subsidiaries operate with relative impunity. Trained and supplied them weapons in some instances (see the Free Syria Army).

Government creates homosexuality? I think Jones attests that they promote homosexuality and emasculation. I believe he did comment that contaminated wastewater runoff is causing endocrine disruption in frogs, which is affecting their breeding preferences.

Pizzagate? Jones has walked this back after the thwarted attack. Still undetermined, but Alefantis has all the marks of a pedophile, given his social media trail and associations
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-06-2018 at 11:23 AM.

They just deleted his channels from YouTube.

The good thing about Alex Jones, is that he is a very big and easy target to get. He is so over the top, disinformation agent that it is easy to point to him and say ban him and most reasonable people will agree.

I would prefer he change his mind and start speaking truth to power than him getting banned. But if he wouldn't change then this is not the worst option possible. I hope this is the final nail in the coffin for him.

Bye Bye AJ, I just hope this doesn't affect other "conspiracy theorists" that are actually honest.
    You must mean the ones that hate Jews?

Ya, that's what we need, more conspiracy theorists who hate the Jews
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Jones should never have entwined himself with the wretched FedBook.

That platform is poison, has been since day one.
    Itunes, twitter facebook youtube - all on the same day. Google is probably quietly reducing the hits he will get too. This is not a coincidence. At best this is corporate America bowing to the left's mob tactics. Before the internet, liberal messaging was relegated to the newspapers because they couldn't make any money on TV or radio.

We lost the schools, we're about to lose the internet.
    Last edited by angelatc; 08-06-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post

How about government surveillance? How about the government lying to get us into wars?

The government creates homosexuality thing was actually based on a study out of Stanford that showed that - wait for it - the government was turning frogs gay. Alex Jones doesn't make $#@! up - he may be a little over the top but 9/11 was an inside job, the government engages in false flags, so obviously you haven't stepped through the gateway to reality yet.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just donated again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just donated again.
    I just bough some dick pills

I just bough some dick pills
    Which ones are those?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Itunes, twitter facebook youtube - all on the same day. Google is probably quietly reducing the hits he will get too. This is not a coincidence. At best this is corporate America bowing to the left's mob tactics. Before the internet, liberal messaging was relegated to the newspapers because they couldn't make any money on TV or radio.

We lost the schools, we're about to lose the internet.
    When they couldn't make a dent with this slander, you knew Jones' days were numbered.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast