Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2016 thread!!!

Exclamation The OFFICIAL 2016 thread!!!

This is the official thread to begin the 2016 election season.

If there is still a United States, we should hold a Liberty primary to be decided the week before CPAC 2015. The winner of the liberty primary will get the full support of the movement along with pledged monetary support of all those who vote.

So, who should be on the candidate list?

Rand Paul
    Gary Johnson
    Justin Amash
    Jesse Ventura
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A bit premature, don't you think?

But if we're going to indulge ourselves in this, I'd like a Rand Paul/Ken Cuccinelli ticket.

Gary Johnson won't win if he runs again, LP is a waste of time and he'll never gain traction in the GOP.
    Andrew Napolitano is great, but not presidential material. Don't think he'd even win a congressional race.
    Jesse Ventura...lol
    Justin Amash is good, but he's too young. I don't think he'll be 35 in 2016 yet to be POTUS. He might not even have his House seat.

Rand Paul and Justin Amash are the only two legit choices.
    Rand Paul 2016

Didn't Ron Paul say he was running in 2016 on Leno?
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

RAND PAUL/JOHN STOSSEL (or TOM COBURN) 2016 or 2020

Rand/Amash would be a great ticket (especially being rooted in the Midwest) regardless of the outcome of 2012.

Ron Paul. Next question.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul with Ben Swann
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    A bit premature, don't you think?

But if we're going to indulge ourselves in this, I'd like a Rand Paul/Ken Cuccinelli ticket.

Gary Johnson won't win if he runs again, LP is a waste of time and he'll never gain traction in the GOP.
    Andrew Napolitano is great, but not presidential material. Don't think he'd even win a congressional race.
    Jesse Ventura...lol
    Justin Amash is good, but he's too young. I don't think he'll be 35 in 2016 yet to be POTUS. He might not even have his House seat.
    Justin Amash, Born April 18, 1980.
    I guess that would make him 35 by that time.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash

Rand Paul has my vote!
    I am the spoon.

When Romney loses tonight, then count me in on this discussion.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Rand Paul has my vote!
    Do you think FEMA camps will have voting booths?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'd like to bump that question:: "Didn't Ron Paul say he was running for 2016 on Leno?"

I'm a Minnesota guy and I remember the Ventura election clearly: The guy didn't have a chance in hell of winning. MN was seeing him as a big ol' joke and his numbers were pitiful ... until he fought for a seat in the debate. Once the man debated and people could HEAR his ideas ... well, we all know the rest.

Peter Schiff should be on the list
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I like the idea. We are going to have to pick a really strong candidate to battle against a third obama term. Even though I am joking, I seriously think this is in the cards.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul/Mike Lee

Schiff would make a great treasury secretary

Glen Bradley is probably going to be on a ballot somewhere for some office in 2016.

Gunny, you should try for an appointment when you leave the statehouse though i dont think the establishment like you?

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Gunny, you should try for an appointment when you leave the statehouse though i dont think the establishment like you?
    Speaker said he wants me to submit to him a list of councils I am interested in because he said he likes my philosophy and wants me appointed to one. They don't pay but per diem of course. But I'd like to get on Justice so I can try to start unwinding the police state.

Excellent news Gunny !

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Excellent news Gunny !
    LOL yeah, but I'll probably wind up on "art" or something equally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerner View Post
    RAND PAUL/JOHN STOSSEL 2016 or 2020
    lol John Stossel in a debate. He would just start spouting liberal rhetoric all sarcastic and $#@!.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    LOL yeah, but I'll probably wind up on "art" or something equally useless.
    Gunny, i would take what you can get and then plan your next move in a future race it's good for the resume'

nobp
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Amash might be good for the ladies, since he is young lol. Just think of how many ladies are voting for Romney just cause he has nice hair.

I'd like Napolitano, but like others say.. he doesnt seem fit for presidency.

Jesse Ventura = conspiracy theories. He'd be labeled as a kook. Maybe if he take on the Blaine persona from Predator, he might have a chance. He can fire an electric minigun to demonstrate his support for 2nd amendment lawlz.

Gary Johnson, I doubt he can get any support from GOP. He'd probably get blamed for siphoning votes from Romney because he ran for 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post

Now you're someone that is paying attention. But Cuccinelli first needs to win the governor. He'll also still be serving his first term in 2016, if elected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast