Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Warns Of 1929 Era Depression Coming - Video

Ron Paul Warns Of 1929 Era Depression Coming - Video

Cant embed the video, just click the link.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...199a6e255d2a20

------

Edit:

Ron Paul: The Market Correction Could Make Things ‘Worse Than 1929’
    http://www.shtfplan.com/ron-paul/ron...-1929_12172018

Mac Slavo
    December 17th, 2018
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (29)
    Read by 2,814 people

Former presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul says that the current market conditions are ripe for a correction of 50% and Wall Street is vulnerable to depression-like conditions in the next year. “It could be worse than 1929,” Dr. Paul said recently in an interview.

Paul said Thursday on CNBC‘s “Futures Now that “Once this volatility shows that we’re not going to resume the bull market, then people are going to rush for the exits.” Paul added that “it could be worse than 1929.” He was referencing the fateful day in October of 1929 when the stock market crashed, and the United States was flung into the Great Depression that lasted ten years. During that year, a worldwide depression was ignited because of the U.S.’s market crash. The stock market began hemorrhaging and after falling almost 90 percent, sent the U.S. economy crashing a burning.

And of course, no one believes it could happen again. But Dr. Paul is continuously warning against the media’s constant optimism. As well-known Libertarian, Paul has been warning Wall Street that a massive market plunge is inevitable for years. He’s currently projecting a 50 percent decline from current levels as his base case, citing the ongoing U.S.-China trade war as a growing risk factor. “I’m not optimistic that all of the sudden, you’re going to eliminate the tariff problem. I think that’s here to stay,” he said. “Tariffs are taxes.” And these tariffs are a direct tax on the American economy and consumer.

Paul places the blame for the inevitable future crash on the Federal Reserve’s “easy money policies” also known as quantitative easing. He contended the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing has caused the “biggest bubble in the history of mankind.” And this time, it’s an everything bubble.

Soon, investors will be forced to reconcile a massive expansion of debt and falling productivity and growth with a host of potentially disruptive crises: The advent of government-sponsored cyber-warfare, followed by the collapse of the global dollar-based monetary system. Whereas the last crisis trigger massive devaluations in the real estate and stock markets, the next crash will be the result of a triple bubble in stocks, real estate and bonds as investors bail out of traditional assets in favor of the safety of gold, silver and – perhaps – cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. –Tyler Durden, ZeroHedge.com

Unlike the Great Depression, however, Paul said the next historic downturn doesn’t have to last a decade. “If you allow the liquidation, it doesn’t last long,” De. Paul said, according to CNBC.

Paul also stated that Washington lawmakers, aka. the political elitists, do not have an ability to effectively fix the debt problem, nor will they be able to fix the next Great Depression, which along with the Federal Reserve, is mostly their fault. and he’s been highly critical of the 2017 Trump tax cuts for creating a dire debt situation. “It’s so important to understand the original cause of the problem, and that is the Federal Reserve running up debt and letting politicians spend money,” he added. Anyone with even the smallest amount of sense can figure that out though. So why won’t mainstream media blame the government and the Federal Reserve? We believe you know the answer to that question…

Full article at link.

More videos posted would be appreciated.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 12-18-2018 at 03:29 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chinese Billionaire "Jack Ma" said "when trade stops, war starts"

It’s not a question of “if” but only of “when” the next market crash will be orchestrated...

It’s a certainty that after the historically low interest rates, the Fed made the interest rates zero from 2008 until December 2015. This was in response to the crash of the inflated housing bubble that the Fed created with about 2 years of 1% interest rates. So this time the bubble has been inflated much more.
    Trillions of dollars in cheap money have fuelled the second-longest economic expansion in U.S. history, as measured by GDP. The market has been rising for nearly a decade straight without a 20% correction. It’s unlikely that this will continue beyond July 2019, as there as a never been a longer rise in US history. By historical standards, the current bubble will be crashed likely before that time.

Since December 2015, the Fed has been steadily raising interest rates, roughly 0.25% per quarter. It’s just a matter of time that they will orchestrate a chain of events that could become the biggest crash in history, followed by a recession of major proportions.
    Around 84% Fed interest rate-hiking (16 of the last 19 times) have ended in a crisis. See some of the examples in the chart below.

1929 Wall Street Crash - The Federal Reserve’s easy money policies of the 1920s, created an enormous stock market bubble. In August 1929, the Fed raised interest rates and only a few months later, the bubble burst on “Black Tuesday”, when the Dow Jones lost over 12%. Between 1929 and 1932, the stock market lost 86%.
    1987 Stock Market Crash - In February 1987, the Fed withdrew liquidity from the market; this made interest rates rise. They continued this until the “Black Monday” crash in October 1987, when the S&P 500 lost 33% of its value.
    Asia Crisis and LTCM Collapse – By a period of relatively low interest rates, a bubble was created. Then in the mid-1990s, Greenspan’s Fed raised rates. This time the crisis started in Asia, spread to Russia, and then hit the US, where markets fell over 20%.
    Tech Bubble - Greenspan’s next rate-hike cycle helped to bust the tech bubble, which he’d helped to inflate with low interest rates. After the tech bubble burst, the S&P 500 was halved.
    Subprime Meltdown and the 2008 Financial Crisis - In 2004, the Fed embarked on another rate-hiking cycle. When mortgages collapsed, financial institutions couldn’t keep up. This created a cascading crisis that nearly collapsed the global financial system. The S&P 500 fell by over 56%: http://patriotrising.com/this-is-how...bble-will-end/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/loMBi)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

So we have one article blaming Fed "easy money" and Trump Tariffs for the coming disaster and one blaming the Fed for tightening up on money and raising interest rates.

He’s currently projecting a 50 percent decline from current levels as his base case, citing the ongoing U.S.-China trade war as a growing risk factor. “I’m not optimistic that all of the sudden, you’re going to eliminate the tariff problem. I think that’s here to stay,” he said. “Tariffs are taxes.” And these tariffs are a direct tax on the American economy and consumer.

Paul places the blame for the inevitable future crash on the Federal Reserve’s “easy money policies” also known as quantitative easing. He contended the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing has caused the “biggest bubble in the history of mankind.” And this time, it’s an everything bubble.
    and in the second :

Since December 2015, the Fed has been steadily raising interest rates, roughly 0.25% per quarter. It’s just a matter of time that they will orchestrate a chain of events that could become the biggest crash in history, followed by a recession of major proportions.

I have no idea when , but everyone has had a decade to prepare for it .
    Do something Danke

So we have one article blaming Fed "easy money" and Trump Tariffs for the coming disaster and one blaming the Fed for tightening up on money and raising interest rates.
    Is it too difficult for you to read?!?

and in the second :
    You haven't "quoted" the article, but my summary of the article.
    What do you think created the bubble in the first place?!? It's the "easy money"!
    What will create the crash?!? Higher interest rates, possibly combined with fast increasing oil prices!

See a longer excerpt from the post you wrongly claimed to be from the "second" article:
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It’s a certainty that after the historically low interest rates, the Fed made the interest rates zero from 2008 until December 2015. This was in response to the crash of the inflated housing bubble that the Fed created with about 2 years of 1% interest rates. So this time the bubble has been inflated much more.
    Trillions of dollars in cheap money have fuelled the second-longest economic expansion in U.S. history, as measured by GDP. The market has been rising for nearly a decade straight without a 20% correction. It’s unlikely that this will continue beyond July 2019, as there as a never been a longer rise in US history. By historical standards, the current bubble will be crashed likely before that time.

Around 84% Fed interest rate-hiking (16 of the last 19 times) have ended in a crisis. See some of the examples in the chart below.

For a longer list of bubbles and crashes see the William Engdahl book that I summarised in the following post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6706816
    William Engdahl – A Century of War; Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order (first published in 1992, but updated since): http://www.takeoverworld.info/pdf/En...f_War_book.pdf
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-19-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

It’s not a question of “if” but only of “when” the next market crash will be orchestrated...

I agree and in addition to 8 years of 0% rates we've also borrowed 12 trillion, printed another 3.5 trillion and ran up another 5 trillion in trade deficits. That has to be the all time biggest govt stimulus in the history of the world. If that doesn't create a bubble what would?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I agree and in addition to 8 years of 0% rates we've also borrowed 12 trillion, printed another 3.5 trillion and ran up another 5 trillion in trade deficits. That has to be the all time biggest govt stimulus in the history of the world. If that doesn't create a bubble what would?
    I DO see a problem in posting information like this...
    Maybe we're helping them to orchestrate the crash!

If you buy $20,000 with loaned money, you could claim that your “personal GDP” is soaring, but in reality you would put your family in a precarious financial position.
    The following 8 examples show that the current financial condition of the US is a “horror show”…

#1 US consumer credit hit another all-time record high. In the second quarter of 2008, total consumer credit reached a total of $2.63 trillion and in 2018 that has soared to $3.87 trillion (a 48% increase in 10 years).
    #2 Student loan debts have hit another all-time record high at more than $1.5 trillion dollars (an increase of almost 80% in 8 years).
    #6 According to one recent study, the “rate of people 65 and older filing for bankruptcy is three times what it was in 1991”.

#5 Real wage growth in the US has recently declined by the most in 6 years.
    #7 In 2018, already 57 major retailers have announced store closings.

#8 The size of the official US budget deficit is up 21% under President Trump.
    #9 It is estimated that interest on the national debt will surpass half a trillion dollars for the first time in 2018.
    #10 Goldman Sachs has estimated that the yearly US budget deficit will surpass $2 trillion dollars by 2028: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...on-horror-show
    (archived here: http://archive.is/Bb5yD)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I DO see a problem in posting information like this...
    Maybe we're helping them to orchestrate the crash!

If you buy $20,000 with loaned money, you could claim that your “personal GDP” is soaring, but in reality you would put your family in a precarious financial position.
    The following 8 examples show that the current financial condition of the US is a “horror show”…

I feel the same way when people brag about the low unemployment rate, either under Obama or Trump. What good is a low unemployment rate if you're borrowing a trillion a year to support it?

The only part I may disagree with you is that the crash is "orchestrated". I don't believe there's any grand plan, I just think we are following the path of least resistance for a democracy. And the path of least resistance for an unrestricted democracy is to promise free stuff by spending, borrowing and printing.

#5 Real wage growth in the US has recently declined by the most in 6 years.
    I feel the same way when people brag about the low unemployment rate, either under Obama or Trump. What good is a low unemployment rate if you're borrowing a trillion a year to support it?
    An interesting contradiction, isn’t it? They claim there is a shortage of something, and yet the price goes down...

As I’ve said a hundred times, perhaps the biggest strategy of the TPTB, and essentially admitted by Alan Greenspan many years ago, was to offset monetary inflation by somewhat artificially expanded the labor pool. This is accomplished via massive immigration, and moving of production to overpopulated, low wage countries.

Part of this strategy is to constantly claim labor shortages to push for more immigration. In the Federal Reserve statement yesterday, one of their justifications for the rate hike was labor shortages. Do they take into account that often those labor shortage claims are fake propaganda? Considering the Fed has been integral in the ploy in the past, it probably doesn’t matter.

But as Greenspan said, he would wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, dreading the day that the ever cheaper labor pool ran out. That time may be here, and the human pyramid scheme may be about to collapse.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The only part I may disagree with you is that the crash is "orchestrated". I don't believe there's any grand plan, I just think we are following the path of least resistance for a democracy. And the path of least resistance for an unrestricted democracy is to promise free stuff by spending, borrowing and printing.
    Please note that, unlike Zerohedge, I've never before this month warned anybody of a coming market crash.
    If they "orchestrate" crashes, they don't want a mere 10-15% drop, but want to create panic to orchestrate a full-blown crash...

Member of Skull & Bones, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who has previously worked for Goldman Sachs, George Soros and Sir Leonard Blavatnik on Sunday increased the panic by announcing that he spoke with CEO’s of the 6 largest American banks: Brian Moynihan of Bank of America; Michael Corbat, Citi; David Solomon, Goldman Sachs; Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan Chase; James Gorman, Morgan Stanley; and Tim Sloan of Wells Fargo.
    Media outlets labelled this as creating the “plunge protection team”.

Predictably on Monday, the Dow Jones lost another 650 points (2.9%); the worst Christmas Eve trading day on record.
    The S&P 500 index slid 65.5 points (2.7%), the Nasdaq lost 140.1 points (2.2%), and the Russell 2000 index lost 25.2 points (2%).
    Technology stocks, health care companies, and banks took some of the heaviest losses in the sell-off.

The dollar fell from 111.3 yen on Friday to 110.5 yen and the euro rate went from $1.137 to $1.142.
    France’s CAC 40 fell 1.5%, while the British FTSE 100 index slid 0.5%. South Korea’s Kospi dropped 0.3% and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng lost 0.4%. Australia’s S&P ASX 200 increased with 0.5%.
    Germany’s DAX and the markets in Japan and Indonesia were closed.

Donald Trump accused Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell for raising interest rates, threatened to fire him and tweeted: “The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch – he can’t putt!”: https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-600-xmas-eve/

Please note that, unlike Zerohedge, I've never before this month warned anybody of a coming market crash.
    If they "orchestrate" crashes, they don't want a mere 10-15% drop, but want to create panic to orchestrate a full-blown crash...

Member of Skull & Bones, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who has previously worked for Goldman Sachs, George Soros and Sir Leonard Blavatnik on Sunday increased the panic by announcing that he spoke with CEO’s of the 6 largest American banks: Brian Moynihan of Bank of America; Michael Corbat, Citi; David Solomon, Goldman Sachs; Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan Chase; James Gorman, Morgan Stanley; and Tim Sloan of Wells Fargo.
    Media outlets labelled this as creating the “plunge protection team”.

Predictably on Monday, the Dow Jones lost another 650 points (2.9%); the worst Christmas Eve trading day on record.
    The S&P 500 index slid 65.5 points (2.7%), the Nasdaq lost 140.1 points (2.2%), and the Russell 2000 index lost 25.2 points (2%).
    Technology stocks, health care companies, and banks took some of the heaviest losses in the sell-off.

The dollar fell from 111.3 yen on Friday to 110.5 yen and the euro rate went from $1.137 to $1.142.
    France’s CAC 40 fell 1.5%, while the British FTSE 100 index slid 0.5%. South Korea’s Kospi dropped 0.3% and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng lost 0.4%. Australia’s S&P ASX 200 increased with 0.5%.
    Germany’s DAX and the markets in Japan and Indonesia were closed.

Donald Trump accused Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell for raising interest rates, threatened to fire him and tweeted: “The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch – he can’t putt!”: https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-600-xmas-eve/
    Zerohedge is always predicting a crash.

Zerohedge is always predicting a crash.
    And you say Everything is Awesome and throw confetti in the air every time the Federal Reserve Bank is mentioned. You sold us out Zippy.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

For some time I´ve been expecting that this month, March 2019, the market crash will be staged, for no other reason than the Brexit hysteria.

A couple of days ago it was reported that, "the US economy has seen the biggest one-month surge in recession risk in three decades”.
    The probability of a contraction in the US has jumped from 24% in December to 73% this month, accordig to a model by UBS.

The sudden surge is caused by consumers facing higher credit costs, credit card rates have hit their highest level in decades, which has resulted in a collapse in spending on durable goods like cars, furniture and kitchen appliances, the “strongest recession predictive power”.
    A slew of soft housing data is also stressed to cause concern: http://archive.is/CYyMG
    (original article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...isk-recession/)

Another story to cause panic is that the US trade deficit has grown from $502 billion in 2016, to $552 billion in 2017, and $621 billion in 2018, an increase of $119 billion (24%) in only 2 years, and the largest deficit since 2008.

The deficit for Goods has increased $140 billion from $751 billion in 2016 to $891 billion in 2018.
    According to the Census Bureau, US imports increased by $218 billion in 2018, to $3.12 trillion, while exports grew by just $149 billion, to $2.5 trillion.

While Trump’s reported goal for the trade war was to reduce the trade deficit, Trump's tariffs may actually be helping to drive the deficit increase.
    US companies rushed to bring in goods that were about to be hit by to Trump's tariffs, driving up imports, while at the same time retaliatory tariffs by countries like China and Mexico led to a significant decrease in some major US exports: https://nordic.businessinsider.com/u...e-2008-2019-3/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/AmJt1)

and in the second :
    So we have one guy blaming the loud noise on the guy who put all the air in the balloon, and the other guy blaming the loud noise on the guy who let the balloon and the pin come in contact.

And you know what? They're both right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

For some time I´ve been expecting that this month, March 2019, the market crash will be staged, for no other reason than the Brexit hysteria.

A couple of days ago it was reported that, "the US economy has seen the biggest one-month surge in recession risk in three decades”.
    The probability of a contraction in the US has jumped from 24% in December to 73% this month, accordig to a model by UBS.

The sudden surge is caused by consumers facing higher credit costs, credit card rates have hit their highest level in decades, which has resulted in a collapse in spending on durable goods like cars, furniture and kitchen appliances, the “strongest recession predictive power”.
    A slew of soft housing data is also stressed to cause concern: http://archive.is/CYyMG
    (original article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...isk-recession/)

Another story to cause panic is that the US trade deficit has grown from $502 billion in 2016, to $552 billion in 2017, and $621 billion in 2018, an increase of $119 billion (24%) in only 2 years, and the largest deficit since 2008.

The deficit for Goods has increased $140 billion from $751 billion in 2016 to $891 billion in 2018.
    According to the Census Bureau, US imports increased by $218 billion in 2018, to $3.12 trillion, while exports grew by just $149 billion, to $2.5 trillion.

While Trump’s reported goal for the trade war was to reduce the trade deficit, Trump's tariffs may actually be helping to drive the deficit increase.
    US companies rushed to bring in goods that were about to be hit by to Trump's tariffs, driving up imports, while at the same time retaliatory tariffs by countries like China and Mexico led to a significant decrease in some major US exports: https://nordic.businessinsider.com/u...e-2008-2019-3/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/AmJt1)
    It's obvious that the stock markets have been held up by various PPT (domestic and international) mechanisms and have been used to keep the average person thinking "everything is ok" even while indicators show that not to be the case. I mean, they even announced it in the beginning of January 2019 that the PPT was activated. Since then, honest statistics have shown that insiders are selling. "Beware the Ides of March" does indeed look like when they start pulling the plug on the supports.

Boeing's new plane with a 5000 unit backlog is falling out of the sky. Must be time to upgrade Apple to 'buy' for no f'in reason. It's comical.
    Jesus, just look at this morning's Dow chart:
    Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    And you say Everything is Awesome and throw confetti in the air every time the Federal Reserve Bank is mentioned. You sold us out Zippy.
    Has the December crash happened yet?

Ron Paul is right that a large correction will cause a serious problem . The last crash actually saw employment numbers slightly worse than the great depression with six people available for every new job created which was around five during the depression . I would expect the next to be as bad too .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ron Paul is right that a large correction will cause a serious problem . The last crash actually saw employment numbers slightly worse than the great depression with six people available for every new job created which was around five during the depression . I would expect the next to be as bad too .
    Great Depression had 24% unemployment. Great Recession was 10% at its worst. Also in the Great Depression there was generally just one wage earner in a household- losing one person working meant a 100% loss of income. Social programs like unemployment benefits also made the effects of the Great Recession much less than the Great Depression.

Great Depression had 24% unemployment. Great Recession was 10% at its worst. Also in the Great Depression there was generally just one wage earner in a household- losing one person working meant a 100% loss of income. Social programs like unemployment benefits also made the effects of the Great Recession much less than the Great Depression.

People now are much more dependent on the income as few provide own food . If the stock market corrects and you end up with 6 or 7 people looking for ea job opening it will be bad again . The economy has been mostly stagnant in growth for two decades so any setback can expect take years to recover .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    People now are much more dependent on the income as few provide own food . If the stock market corrects and you end up with 6 or 7 people looking for ea job opening it will be bad again . The economy has been mostly stagnant in growth for two decades so any setback can expect take years to recover .
    Population is also growing considerably slower. It is hard to get 4% growth with less than one percent population growth. At that rate, even two percent is double the increase in population. Without immigration, the US population would be shrinking.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-11-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Population is also growing considerably slower. It is hard to get 4% growth with less than one percent population growth. At that rate, even two percent is double the increase in population.

I have no real expectations that any of it will change for the better greatly . I think what we have is all it gets until it turns south .
    Do something Danke

Thats funny, because according to Shadow Stats, the site that uses the same math models as the govt used in the 80's, we are STILL at 22% Unemployment. Thus, we are STILL in a recession and NEVER recovered.

1776 > 1984

Has the December crash happened yet?
    I'm gonna say 'yes'. Publicly announced PPT activation to provide that first (ever-constant-on-historical-crash-charts) bear market rally was the first sign. Bonds not responding to that PPT rally was the second sign. Trotting Powell out onto 60 Minutes is the third sign.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some might even wonder if there's a symbolic message being imparted over Boeing 'crashing', considering Boeing is the heaviest weighted stock on the Dow index. One also might look at where Boeing is headquartered....even down to the zip code, if looking for symbolic messages.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-12-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Guess this is what the $1000/month Freedom Dividend is for.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Boeing's new plane with a 5000 unit backlog is falling out of the sky. Must be time to upgrade Apple to 'buy' for no f'in reason. It's comical.
    A few days later, the Apple "buy" upgrade proves an obvious market manipulation tactic, considering that Chinese cell phone imports saw a 20% decrease last month (YoY) and also explains why Apple has stopped providing breakdowns of their phone shipment numbers and destinations. But hey, Apple is a "BUY" suddenly according to BoA, the same morning that Boeing starts falling. When the manipulation becomes this obvious, it's gotta be close to the end of the cycle.

Gold up- it is the market and a wise investment decision. Gold down- it must be manipulation.
    Stocks up- must be manipulation. Stocks down- must be the market at work.

Economists at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said they expect the US to impose 10% tariffs on the remaining $300 billion-worth of imports from China AND on all Mexican goods.
    Goldman Sachs lowered its US second-half growth forecast by about half a percentage point to 2% and said its sees a greater likelihood of interest-rate cuts from the Federal Reserve.

A global recession could start within nine months if President Donald Trump imposes 25% tariffs on an additional $300 billion of Chinese exports and Beijing retaliates, warns Morgan Stanley.
    Morgan Stanley’s chief economist Chetan Ahya advised clients that if the conflict continues, growth will suffer as costs increase, customer demand slows, and companies reduce capital spending.
    Ahya wrote in a report:
    Recent conversations with investors have reinforced the sense that markets are underestimating the impact of trade tensions. Investors are generally of the view that the trade dispute could drag on for longer, but they appear to be overlooking its potential impact on the global macro outlook.
    JP Morgan Chase & Co. said the probability of a US recession in the second half of this year has risen to 40% (from 25% a month ago).
    JP Morgan Chief Economist Bruce Kasman and colleagues wrote:
    Global growth now looks likely to slip below trend for the rest of this year.
    The potential for a slowdown in the world economy was underscored Monday by weakening manufacturing gauges across Asia.
    Government bonds yields have tumbled this year - and a key recession indicator, the gap between three-month and 10-year Treasury rates, is sending the strongest warning sign since 2007.
    Strategists at JPMorgan and Citigroup Inc. predict even lower yields.

Analysts at Citigroup advise investors to buy US Treasuries, noting the last time the world economy looked as bad was at the start of 2016 - which was followed by a slowdown worldwide.
    Citigroup’s director of macro strategy, Mark Schofield, explained:
    That episode may provide a useful blueprint for the coming months. The U.S. economy has been resilient up to now, however, persistent themes of softening tailwinds in the form of declining fiscal stimulus and strengthening headwinds in the form of trade tensions and China slowdown, are a threat.
    The Trump administration and China both blame each other for the breakdown in talks. According to the media, there are also tensions between the US and the European Union, while Trump is threatening to impose tariffs on Mexican goods: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ade-war-builds

This could be a sign for a coming market crash (was this discussed at this year´s Bilderberg conference?).
    US Corporate Debt peak precedes crash.

Trump’s trade war is conducted in a backwards manner. Household debts are climbing to an all time high. A large portion of US retail relies on loans; once debt grows beyond the consumers’ ability to keep up, retail sales start to decline. US consumers aren’t even using their credit to buy more products, but are probably borrowing more money to pay off old debts.
    This credit “death cycle” (also) happened just before the crash of 2008.

The only people who will benefit from the the trade war are the elites.
    To institute global centralisation, the elite need a complete crisis that can be blamed on others. They’ll use the threat that this will happen again, to demand intervention by international organisations like the IMF, World Bank and BIS.
    The Brexit hysteria could help orchestrate the complete panic needed to collapse the “Everything Bubble” the central banks have created.

Here are trade war developments that suggest that “World War III Will Be An Economic War”:
    Collapse Of Trade Talks

Abrupt Spike In China Tariffs
    China’s Retaliation
    Surprise Tariffs On Mexico
    Tariffs Against India

Tariffs Against Australia
    Trump Offers UK A Deal If They Brexit

Potential Tariffs On EU Auto Industry

Another way to bring complete chaos to the world economy, the “nuclear option”, is the threat of replacing the petroldollar as the world reserve currency. This is the one pillar left holding up US (economic) power.
    The introduction of a new global currency system tied to the IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket has been insinuated over and over: https://www.davidicke.com/article/54...-world-war-iii

Less than 2 weeks after “they” discussed the market crash at the Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland, in some kind of media hysteria it is reported that 2 tankers affiliated with Japan were attacked in the Gulf of Oman.
    Coincidentally, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is for a 2-day visit in Tehran.

US authorities immediately blamed Iran, who denied involvement.
    As a result oil prices jumped more than 3% in less than a day...

This comes hot on the heels of the hysteria on the supposed attacks on 4 oil tankers on 12 May: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/13/oil-...f-of-oman.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast