Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Libertarian Ron Paul: We don't need Trump's border wall to stop illegal immigration

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Should we change the name here to "Ron is wrong and Trump is right Forums"?
    Ron is late to the party. He's misdiagnosed the problem and it's literally unbuckling it's pants at the moment.

Yea, we'll turn off the welfare incentives, when we're all rounded up into reconditioning programs after one party rule is cemented.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kinda feels that way, doesn't it?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Either that, or Ron is wrong and SwordShill is right forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Ron is late to the party. He's misdiagnosed the problem and it's literally unbuckling it's pants at the moment.

Yea, we'll turn off the welfare incentives, when we're all rounded up into reconditioning programs after one party rule is cemented.
    So that's a yes?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    This coming from a guy who doesn’t support the wall while supporting the wall.

I’d do a gofundme to put a wall around you. To make you “safe”, I mean.
    You are resorting to outright lies, I have never supported the wall and I don't.

You are also displaying your repressed tyrannical tendencies and desire to censor political speech again.

Leftarians are just leftists who are in denial, that is why they want to let in the leftist invaders, they want someone else to do the things they can't do without feeling guilty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Perhaps we could give them a masturbatory sub-forum where all their posts could go?? lol. It would certainly restore some hope in principles around here. Any outsider who happened to stumble upon these threads would have to be thoroughly confused.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So that's a yes?
    Ron is wrong. The horses are down the road. We're under attack. Hell, I wish we could fast forward to the actual fighting than all this psyop subterfuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are resorting to outright lies, I have never supported the wall and I don't.

You are also displaying your repressed tyrannical tendencies and desire to censor political speech again.

Leftarians are just leftists who are in denial, that is why they want to let in the leftist invaders, they want someone else to do the things they can't do with out feeling guilty.
    Who is a "leftarian"?? lol.

(I always love it when someone on the right thinks I'm a lefty. It's much more fun than when someone on the left thinks I'm a righty.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Ron is wrong. The horses are down the road. We're under attack. Hell, I wish we could fast forward to the actual fighting than all this psyop subterfuge.
    Dude. Turn off your TV and radio. War of the Worlds was just a show.

Leftarians are just leftists who are in denial, that is why they want to let in the leftist invaders, they want someone else to do the things they can't do without feeling guilty.
    You mean like keep out the mezcans?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Who is a "leftarian"?? lol.

(I always love it when someone on the right thinks I'm a lefty. It's much more fun than when someone on the left thinks I'm a righty.)
    That was about PAF.

but your open borders stance does put you on the left wing of libertarianism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Perhaps we could give them a masturbatory sub-forum where all their posts could go?? lol. It would certainly restore some hope in principles around here. Any outsider who happened to stumble upon these threads would have to be thoroughly confused.

Some days it seems like any committment to principles around here is as dead as reason.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You mean like keep out the mezcans?
    No, the leftarians want to let them in, I mean things like censoring political speech PAF doesn't like.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Some days it seems like any committmentbto principles aroundvhere is as dead as reason.
    We have principles and reason, you have neither.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, the leftarians want to let them in, I mean things like censoring political speech PAF doesn't like.
    I think maybe you took him a little too literally.
    "The Patriarch"

You are the one who needs to take a look outside, 20 MILLION invaders have entered our country and changed our government to steal our wealth and destroy our liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NOBP!

Cant decipher it, you ought to get out

We're under demographic attack. The seeds are being planted, thanks to our wonderful wealth redistribution system. Pay for Jose's many kids to hate you and wage violence against you in the future. It's coming. You see it everywhere. Traditional americans with a sense of heritage are trying to fight this satanic cabal for the good of the world and the third world ignorantes label us as 'Racist!' because they were born easy marks. They almost deserve what's coming.

I think maybe you took him a little too literally.
    No I didn't:
    Originally Posted by PAF

Companies fire employees for gifting.

Forget Term Limits. Nobody ever looks at records anyway, it would be the same revolving door.

The only solution:

Lobbying should be criminalized, not by fine, but rather very lengthy imprisonment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don’t recall ever censoring speech, political or otherwise. You do have a way of twisting the truth, like your non-support for the wall.

We have principles and reason, you have neither.

And yet, *I'm* not the one advocating throwing you and yourvrights under the bus because I got a bad case of the sceeereds.
    Chris

The wall will be another titanic waste of money, a fair portion of which will undoubtedly be lost to friction. It will not even achieve your goal, which the Superfluous Man summed up nicely. I have a better idea:

Lets address the issue of foreign aid, described by Dr. Ron Paul as, "Taking money from poor people in a rich country, and giving it to rich people in a poor country." Our government, disregarding the advice of George Washington (one of the very few to have power, have been offered more, and declined and stepped down) and powered by a blatantly unconstitutional system of taxation, has contributed to the conditions these people are fleeing from. The solution isn't to harm those people again, but to stop harming them in the first place. No foreign aid to any country (unless maybe they VOLUNTARILY adopt our Bill of Rights and constitution. any thoughts? I would add no weapon sales--but thats my pet thing).

Putting up a wall, besides being stupid, is as good as a misguided virtue signal.
    Last edited by bv3; 01-08-2019 at 09:21 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are the one who needs to take a look outside, 20 MILLION invaders have entered our country and changed our government to steal our wealth and destroy our liberty.
    Funny. We seemed to be doing a bang up job of that ourselves. Even your Orange hero has grown the government and increased the debt by over a trillion. Seems like the "invaders" are a little late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I don’t recall ever censoring speech, political or otherwise. You do have a way of twisting the truth, like your non-support for the wall.
    Do you have memory problems?

Originally Posted by PAF

Companies fire employees for gifting.

Forget Term Limits. Nobody ever looks at records anyway, it would be the same revolving door.

The only solution:

Lobbying should be criminalized, not by fine, but rather very lengthy imprisonment.
    Then you say you want to put me in prison because of my opinions:

Originally Posted by PAF

I’d do a gofundme to put a wall around you. To make you “safe”, I mean.
    You are no different than the other leftists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Whites helped create and ushered forth the deep state and we're the only ones with the know-how to disassemble it. FACT. Dumb immigrants couldn't even make it through 3 paragraphs of a white paper. The shadow men are not scared of them because they are not a formidable adversary. They are historically conquered peoples.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-08-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    NOBP!

Cant decipher it, you ought to get out
    +rep

Funny. We seemed to be doing a bang up job of that ourselves. Even your Orange hero has grown the government and increased the debt by over a trillion. Seems like the "invaders" are a little late to the party.
    They have been coming for a long time and making things worse for a long time.

You don't get to pretend that this is a new problem.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

:
    Are you suggesting that you are ok with lobbyists now? MIC and otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    And yet, *I'm* not the one advocating throwing you and yourvrights under the bus because I got a bad case of the sceeereds.
    You are advocating throwing me and my rights under the bus because you are a Dodo Bird with no fear of predators.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We're under demographic attack. The seeds are being planted, thanks to our wonderful wealth redistribution system. Pay for Jose's many kids to hate you and wage violence against you in the future. It's coming. You see it everywhere. Traditional americans with a sense of heritage are trying to fight this satanic cabal for the good of the world and the third world ignorantes label us as 'Racist!' because they were born easy marks. They almost deserve what's coming.
    Ideology is far more important than demographics. An inconsistent ideology is doomed. Liberty and Security are two separate hills, cannot stand on them both. How did Doctor Paul describe himself, what one word did he use?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast