Thread: Poll: Pro-Vax Mandate FemiNazis Upset Over Roe Want Control Over Their Bodies. And Yours Too.

Poll: Pro-Vax Mandate FemiNazis Upset Over Roe Want Control Over Their Bodies. And Yours Too.

Nearly half of Dems say fines, prison time appropriate for questioning vaccines, poll says
    https://katv.com/news/nation-world/h...cine-poll-says

WASHINGTON (TND) — A majority of Democrats support punitive and restrictive policies against the unvaccinated, according to the results of a new poll. A recent national telephone and online survey from The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports says respondents who claimed to be Democrats...
    katv.com katv.com
    The problem is those people standing in front of the Supreme Court are the nastiest people in the world, as polls show the majority of Democrats approve of punishment for people refusing the clot-shots, and I'v seen in other polls even quarantine (read concentration) camps. So now we are supposed to unite with them so they can have what THEY want? Me no think so, Kemosabe. Murder babies in your own state if you must. But stay out of mine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This is the poison that statists want to force into your body...

FDA limits use of J&J vaccine over rare blood clots
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...e-blood-clots/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

The left's hypocrisy literally knows no bounds. They chant my body my choice when they want to cut people out of society because they refuse to take a highly experimental, rushed out, unsafe and ineffective vaccine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Can we have videos showing the various methods of abortion shown during sex ed in schools? I'm being dead serious. It'll make everyone think twice about being promiscuous without contraceptives.

And everyone in support of abortion should be forced to watch procedures videos as well. It's some sick $#@!, no matter what side of the abortion debate you're on.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Can we have videos showing the various methods of abortion shown during sex ed in schools? I'm being dead serious. It'll make everyone think twice about being promiscuous without contraceptives.

And everyone in support of abortion should be forced to watch procedures videos as well. It's some sick $#@!, no matter what side of the abortion debate you're on.
    That's a lot to stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The left's hypocrisy literally knows no bounds. They chant my body my choice when they want to cut people out of society because they refuse to take a highly experimental, rushed out, unsafe and ineffective vaccine.
    Yes the Left is literally sociopaths. They really should be rounded up and sent to China where they love the form of government.