Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump 'voter fraud hotline' inundated by prank calls

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    and scam his supporters out of "defense fund" when the campaign still owes money.
    Pretty much... use the cheapest (or free) lawyers that you can find to spam out some low-effort lawsuits which are incapable of actually changing anything, and meanwhile flood your supporters' email boxes with increasingly strident demands for cash.

Gotta make that money somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Hard to say. There weren't people screaming 'count the votes' at people who were... y'know, counting the votes, in 2016.
    Given that observers with lawfully issued court orders were nevertheless not being permitted to observe vote counting, there weren't any this year, either.

Most of what I've seen so far in 2020 seems to be misinformation designed to continue the campaign grift rather than actually succeed at anything.
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Neither "misinformation" nor rampant big-city party-machine corruption are things alien to politics in America (or anywhere else, for that matter).

In fact, it's not even an "either-or" proposition.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    to call 2020 red flags, you have to give the bull$#@! claims credibility [...]
    *yawn* In order to summarily dismiss those claims as "bull$#@!," you have to already have assumed the answer to the question at issue.

What you or I think is or isn't "bull$#@!" is completely irrelevant. What's relevant is what the courts will think - all the way up to SCOTUS.

(And I won't be the least bit surprised if what they think is or isn't "bull$#@!" correlates strongly with the partisan affiliations of the judges involved.)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Given that observers with lawfully issued court orders were nevertheless not being permitted to observe vote counting, there weren't any this year, either.
    Which observers, where? Basically, that's not true, they were allowed to observe vote counting.

I presume you're talking about Pennsylvania, where the complaint was that observers were not being allowed in. Cleverly, they acted as though all observers were not being allowed in, when actually what had happened was that additional observers were not being allowed in. Some poor lawyer got to admit to a judge that there were "a nonzero number" of Republican observers were present - in a hearing complaining that no observers were being allowed to observe.

The same was true in Detroit, where they said that observers were not being allowed in, despite the fact that there were already 134 Republican observers inside.

It's a grift, man. It's not designed to actually change the results of the election, it's designed to make money and build a mythology.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Most of what I've seen so far in 2020 seems to be misinformation designed to continue the campaign grift rather than actually succeed at anything.
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Neither "misinformation" nor rampant big-city party-machine corruption are things alien to politics in America (or anywhere else, for that matter).

In fact, it's not even an "either-or" proposition.
    I mean, really - is anyone seriously going to defend the thesis that it must only be (or is even only likely to be) one or the other, but not both?

Since when did the possibility of self-serving "misinformation" promoted by the ostensible losers preclude the possibility that the winners won by cheating?

Which observers, where? Basically, that's not true, they were allowed to observe vote counting.

I presume you're talking about Pennsylvania, where the complaint was that observers were not being allowed in. Cleverly, they acted as though all observers were not being allowed in, when actually what had happened was that additional observers were not being allowed in. Some poor lawyer got to admit to a judge that there were "a nonzero number" of Republican observers were present - in a hearing complaining that no observers were being allowed to observe.

The same was true in Detroit, where they said that observers were not being allowed in, despite the fact that there were already 134 Republican observers inside.

It's a grift, man. It's not designed to actually change the results of the election, it's designed to make money and build a mythology.
    can you stop ruining the fun with your facts?

Sure, okay. You seem think I'm denying this possibility. I am not.

So what has any of this got to do with whether the other side cheated their asses off or not?

Court Orders Philly to Allow Elections Watchers Within 6 Feet of Vote Counters

They were previously kept at a distance that one watcher said required him to use binoculars to see anything. The city intends to take the case to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
    https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/...ia-vote-count/

After the order, they went back and they moved the barricades ten feed closer to the ballot counting desks. Then they moved the ballot counting desks ten feet further away.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    I have an odd brain, and this makes no sense, but I thought of the 1980s move War Games when I read this.

My old age is gonna be lit. Hopefully not by nuclear fires. Definitely not by coal, oil or gas.
    Still burning wood and tending fires..

I should be souther.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What's funny is that the more ramblings you hear from leftists, the more I see just how right Yuri Bezmenov was.

"They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore," said Bezmenov. "A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Court Orders Philly to Allow Elections Watchers Within 6 Feet of Vote Counters

That's neither of the other things that he brought up, and also not voter fraud. But hey, let's take this at face value. How many tens of thousands of votes should be overturned or thrown out because the observers (both sets, dem and rep) were at 25 feet instead of 6 feet?
    Pinochet is the model

[/B]That's neither of the other things that he brought up, and also not voter fraud. But hey, let's take this at face value. How many tens of thousands of votes should be overturned or thrown out because the observers (both sets, dem and rep) were at 25 feet instead of 6 feet?[/COLOR]
    Before or after the court order?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So what has any of this got to do with whether the other side cheated their asses off or not?
    My level of belief in the cheating depends on the quality of the claims. All of the initial claims were easily debunked bull$#@!. They were such amazing bull$#@! that I'm having a hard time taking their new claims at face value.

I can't prove a negative, nor will I try. But when Trump and the Nevada GOP paraded out a blind elderly woman who claims that she didn't vote, and that her ballot was stolen, and that she was turned away from the polls because someone else voted her ballot... but then Nevada immediately finds the ballot that she submitted, bearing a signature that four people confirmed matched, and she clams up immediately and refuses to sign any kind of statement or affidavit... well, that tends to color my opinion on everything that follows.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Before or after the court order?
    How many tens of thousands of votes should be overturned or thrown out because the observers (both sets, dem and rep) were at 25 feet instead of 6 feet?
    Pinochet is the model

That's neither of the other things that he brought up, and also not voter fraud. But hey, let's take this at face value. How many tens of thousands of votes should be overturned or thrown out because the observers (both sets, dem and rep) were at 25 feet instead of 6 feet?[/COLOR]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fb1R78hqXGmZDY

Trump’s Director of Election Day Operations Tweets Photo of Republican Poll Watchers on ‘NO ENTRY’ List in Philly
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

My level of belief in the cheating depends on the quality of the claims. All of the initial claims were easily debunked bull$#@!. They were such amazing bull$#@! that I'm having a hard time taking their new claims at face value.
    No they were never debunked..
    They were "LABELED" and Censored..

try to be a little honest..I know it is not your nature, but try.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    My old age is gonna be lit. Hopefully not by nuclear fires. Definitely not by coal, oil or gas.
    Don't worry. As long as you reconceptualize energy in terms of vital relationality and your understandings of energy don't reify colonial heirarchies, things should work out okay. Or so I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    by who's count?

There are more votes than registered Voters..
    you're not dumb enough to believe this one, are you?
    https://twitter.com/SejicMax/status/1324305368097394689

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's relevant is what the courts will think - all the way up to SCOTUS.
    ah, ok, we'll wait and see then. but keep in mind, you can't get to SCOTUS if it's rejected on lower levels, SCOTUS can't take cases unless it's been tried in lower courts.

you're not dumb enough to believe this one, are you?
    https://twitter.com/SejicMax/status/1324305368097394689
    You are obviously Dumb enough to ignore,,

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-voters-in-29/
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/in-the...-ghost-voters/
    The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.
    and sites like CNN and Snopes are internet equivalent of Prank Calls.. with false claims of "Fake News".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You are obviously Dumb enough to ignore,,

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-voters-in-29/
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/in-the...-ghost-voters/

and sites like CNN and Snopes are internet equivalent of Prank Calls.. with false claims of "Fake News".
    "The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens."

that's not what you initially claimed.

Here's what you started with
    "by who's count?

There are more votes than registered Voters.."

So you're either a liar or you have no memory of what you said.

[FONT=Tahoma]"

Never lied to this Forum..

You are simply demonstrating your Confusion..

There are more Votes than Registered Voters..and THAT IS FRAUD.

Biden's Ghost Votes will be Removed on Recounts.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-13-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Never lied to this Forum..

You are simply demonstrating your Confusion..
    you just did.

you have not shown evidence there's more votes than registered voters, NONE.

Did you think that ballot fraud was possible in 2016 when the margins were similar or smaller?
    The Young Turks did. Of course they were only concerned about Hillary stealing the nomination from Bernie.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-fraud-(2016)

And then we had 4 years of "The Russians hacked the election!" I'm still waiting for the evidence that showed anything was hacked along with the explanation of how it supposedly affected the election.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens."

that's not what you initially claimed.

Here's what you started with
    "by who's count?

There are more votes than registered Voters.."

Ummmm....wrong. He backed up his claim. There were more registered voters than eligible voters. He never said "there were more votes in the U.S. than registered voters in the U.S." You just filled in the blanks in a disingenous way even after it was explained to you that we're talking about votes that affect the electoral college count and not the popular vote. If you're going to steal a U.S. presidential election you don't need to flip the popular vote. You just need to flip eough votes in enough states to secure an electoral college win.
    @pcosmar, thank you for the information you provided. It's helpful in sorting out what happened. Ignore the trolls.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There were more registered voters than eligible voters.
    no there isn't.

" "there were more votes in the U.S. than registered voters in the U.S."

irrelevant, I'll take any jurisdiction if there is one. and there isn't.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm still waiting for the evidence that showed anything was hacked along with the explanation of how it supposedly affected the election.
    Nobody claimed that.

Reality Winner is in prison for leaking evidence that voter registrations were hacked, but still nobody claims enough votes affected the election in 2016. (Ok, except for trump who claims he won the popular vote)

The Young Turks did.
    I'm not sure why anyone would care what the young turks thought or think.
    Pinochet is the model

he thinks if a liberal said it then a liberal can't deny it.

The point is that in 2016 democrats were complainig about voter fraud nullifying your point about people not caring about voter fraud in 2016.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast