Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    WIPE WELL, AND YOU CAN COMMANDO EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

NOTHING SAYS FREEDOM LIKE AN UNFURNISHED BASEMENT.
    Must be popular on the boat...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Must be popular on the boat...
    YOU ARE NOT DOING IT RIGHT.

DANKE'S LIFE TIPS:

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING ELSE. THATS GRAPHIC IS A BIT:, TOO WORDY, TOO SCATTERED, TOO EVERYTHING FOR A LOGO. MAYBE FOR A WEBSITE LETTERHEAD GRAPHIC BUT NOT FOR A LOGO. SOMETIMES ITS BEST NOT TO GET TO ATTACHED TO YOUR FIRST INCLINATION; BUT INSTEAD PUT IT ASIDE AND WORK ON SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. YOU MIGHT FIND YOU LIKE YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT BETTER.
    DON'T WORRY. I'VE ACTUALLY GONE THROUGH SEVERAL IDEAS ALREADY. THIS ONE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS AND I LIKE IT BETTER. I CAN SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT WORDINESS. CAN'T DO INITIALS THO, CUZ EVERYONE ASSOCIATES THAT WITH MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ALREADY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

TODAY I WENT TO THE ANTIQUE MALL AND PUT SOME NEW STUFF OUT . THEN I SEALED A WALL IN THE BASEMENT , THEN I LOADED A TRACTOR ON THE TRAILER AND MOWED AT THE FARM . I MISSED MY NAP .
    Do something Danke

@ghengis86 I HAD A NEW IDEA JUST NAO:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-02-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING ELSE. THATS GRAPHIC IS A BIT:, TOO WORDY, TOO SCATTERED, TOO EVERYTHING FOR A LOGO. MAYBE FOR A WEBSITE LETTERHEAD GRAPHIC BUT NOT FOR A LOGO. SOMETIMES ITS BEST NOT TO GET TO ATTACHED TO YOUR FIRST INCLINATION; BUT INSTEAD PUT IT ASIDE AND WORK ON SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. YOU MIGHT FIND YOU LIKE YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT BETTER.
    I HAD AN IDEA JUST NAO-I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT. (SEE ABOVE POST)

OR UNLEASHING THE GIRLS
    {S FOOMP FOOMP
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

DANKE'S LIFE TIPS:

JUST TO ADD, OFFER THE TRAILER PARK GALS FREE DRINKS AT YOUR PLACE.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

NOT IF YOUR UNFURNISHED BASEMENT HAS A SEWAGE LEAK.

MR A ISN'T ALLOWED TO GO COMMANDO SINCE THE TIME HE LEFT A SKID MARK ON A PILLOW AND I FOUND IT THE HARD WAY. I LAID ON IT AND COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE POOP SMELL WAS COMING FROM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    NOT IF YOUR UNFURNISHED BASEMENT HAS A SEWAGE LEAK.

MR A ISN'T ALLOWED TO GO COMMANDO SINCE THE TIME HE LEFT A SKID MARK ON A PILLOW AND I FOUND IT THE HARD WAY. I LAID ON IT AND COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE POOP SMELL WAS COMING FROM.
    AS ALWAYS, THANKS FOR SHARING.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

LMAO...the last few posts

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    PM ME AND I CAN REFER YOU TO SOME BOOKS THAT I USED IN DESIGN SKOOL. THEY'RE PROBABLY STILL ON AMAZON AND WHATNOT. IF YOU DO THE EXERCISES AND STUDY THE CHAPTERS YOU'LL HAVE A GRASP OF DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS.

Meh..I'm too lazy after working all day and making dreamcatchers at night lol. This is my logo I got for $12.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3407.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	5749

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Meh..I'm too lazy after working all day and making dreamcatchers at night lol. This is my logo I got for $12.

Name:	IMG_3407.jpg 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	5749
    AH. I CAN SEE WHY THEY ONLY CHARGED YOU 12 FRNS. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

AND YOU PAID HOW MUCH FOR YOURS? YOU MIGHT CONSIDER SPRINGING FOR THE 12 FRNS.

AND YOU PAID HOW MUCH FOR YOURS? YOU MIGHT CONSIDER SPRINGING FOR THE 12 FRNS.
    YOU MEAN THE COST OF THE CLASSES I HAD TO TAKE TO LEARN DESIGN PRINCIPLES AND SOFTWARE TECHNIQUE IN DESIGN SKOOL WHILE EARNING MY CERT? 500 FRNS THE COST OF PROPER SPECIALIZED SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS ~150 FRNS HOW MUCH I WOULD CHARGE A CLIENT WOULD DEPEND ON FACTORS LIKE TURNAROUND TIME, ETC. IF YOU SHOP AROUND FOR A REAL DESIGN PRO YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO PAY 200-500 FRNS OR MORE. 12 FRNS GETS YOU SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT ONLY COST 12 FRNS.

YOU MEAN THE COST OF THE CLASSES I HAD TO TAKE TO LEARN DESIGN PRINCIPLES AND SOFTWARE TECHNIQUE IN DESIGN SKOOL WHILE EARNING MY CERT? 500 FRNS THE COST OF PROPER SPECIALIZED SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IS ~150 FRNS HOW MUCH I WOULD CHARGE A CLIENT WOULD DEPEND ON FACTORS LIKE TURNAROUND TIME, ETC. IF YOU SHOP AROUND FOR A REAL DESIGN PRO YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO PAY 200-500 FRNS OR MORE. 12 FRNS GETS YOU SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT ONLY COST 12 FRNS.

I BET SPECS THINKS YOU GOT RIPPED OFF.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THAT WAN'T NICE.

I LIKE IT, BTW. I THINK IT SUITS HER BUSINESS.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I BET SPECS THINKS YOU GOT RIPPED OFF.
    SPECS THINKS A LOT OF SILLY THINGS. I TRY TO BE NICE. HE'S A DELICATE SNOWFLAKE SOMETIMES.

THAT WAN'T NICE.

I LIKE IT, BTW. I THINK IT SUITS HER BUSINESS.
    I WAS TEASIN BUT IT'S ALSO TRUE. IT DOESN'T EMPLOY THE PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE LOGO DESIGN. IT'S JUST A NICE PICTURE. WHICH IS FINE IF YOU JUST WANTED A PICTURE OR DESIGN FOR A PAMPHLET OR WEBSITE BACKGROUND. CARLY SHOULD KEEP IT FOR STUFF LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHAT IMO.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-02-2017 at 07:13 PM.

MAMA FOUND A WEDDING DRESS TODAY AND THANK GOD IT'S NOT A COWGIRL DRESS. I'M NOT SURE SHE'S GOING TO LIKE IT WHEN SHE SOBERS UP (WE HAD A FEW BLOODY MARYS AT LUNCH) BECAUSE IT'S KIND OF A DARK BROWN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON HER BUT I KNOW SHE WANTED A CHAMPAGNE COLORED DRESS.

OH WELL, I DID MY DUTY.
    I FOUND A DRESS TO WEAR TO MAMA'S WEDDING. SINCE I'M IN THE WEDDING, I HAD TO GET SOMETHING PINK. THAT'S WHAT THE GIRLS ARE WEARING - MY MOM'S DRESS IS TAUPE. I LIKE PINK STUFF BUT I DON'T GENERALLY WEAR PINK CLOTHES. ANYWAY, I FOUND THE PERFECT IVORY DRESS AND THEY HAD IT IN A BLUSH COLOR SO I ORDERED IT. SINCE IT'S A STYLE I LIKE I MAY WEAR IT AGAIN. MAMA WAS HAPPY WITH IT. SHE WANTED ME TO PICK SOMETHING FROU-FROU BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENING. I'M NOT 10 YEARS OLD, FFS.

THE WEDDING IS FAIRLY CASUAL SO THIS WORKS. NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOME SHOES....

https://www.lulus.com/products/shift...ss/279722.html

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I WAS TEASIN BUT IT'S ALSO TRUE. IT DOESN'T EMPLOY THE PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE LOGO DESIGN. IT'S JUST A NICE PICTURE. WHICH IS FINE IF YOU JUST WANTED A PICTURE OR DESIGN FOR A PAMPHLET OR WEBSITE BACKGROUND. CARLY SHOULD KEEP IT FOR STUFF LIKE THAT NO MATTER WHAT IMO.
    It works fine for my store header and business cards.

Name:	IMG_3492.JPG 
Size:	360.8 KB 
ID:	5752

TOADY'S LIFESKILLS-LEARNING SOME NEW ADVANCED ADOBE CS3 TRICKS THEY DIDN'T TEACH IN SKOOL. LIKE EXPORTING LAYERS BACK N FORTH PERFECTLY BETWEEN PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR. IS OF SO AWESOMESAUCE. WILL MAKE ILLUSTRATING SO MUCH FASTER AND EASIER!

MY NEIGHBORS ARE FIGHTING IN THEIR YARD. SOUNDS LIKE STEVEN IS DRUNK AND MELISSA DOESN'T WANT HIM TO WAKE UP THE KIDS.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL, AFTER WATCHING DW AND SPAWN WASTE THE GODS KNOW HOW MUCH AT THE CLAW MACHINE TRYING TO WIN A FNAF STUFFED CREATURE UNSUCCESSFULLY. I WALKED BACK WHILE THEY WERE GETTING A PIZZA AND SLIPPED THE PIMPLY FACED KID WITH THE KEYS 10 BUCKS TO OPEN IT UP AND GRAB IT FOR ME. I CAME STROLLING BACK SAYING HOW I GOT IT ON MY FIRST TRY. HERO.

LIFESKILL: DOING DRIVE OPTIMIZATION SO'S I CAN RUN ADVANCED CREATIVE SUITE 3 FUNCTIONS.

LIFESKILL, AFTER WATCHING DW AND SPAWN WASTE THE GODS KNOW HOW MUCH AT THE CLAW MACHINE TRYING TO WIN A FNAF STUFFED CREATURE UNSUCCESSFULLY. I WALKED BACK WHILE THEY WERE GETTING A PIZZA AND SLIPPED THE PIMPLY FACED KID WITH THE KEYS 10 BUCKS TO OPEN IT UP AND GRAB IT FOR ME. I CAME STROLLING BACK SAYING HOW I GOT IT ON MY FIRST TRY. HERO.
    IT'S LIKE YOU FOUND ONE OF THE CHEAT CODES FOR LIFE. #IMPRESSED

I FOUND A DRESS TO WEAR TO MAMA'S WEDDING. SINCE I'M IN THE WEDDING, I HAD TO GET SOMETHING PINK. THAT'S WHAT THE GIRLS ARE WEARING - MY MOM'S DRESS IS TAUPE. I LIKE PINK STUFF BUT I DON'T GENERALLY WEAR PINK CLOTHES. ANYWAY, I FOUND THE PERFECT IVORY DRESS AND THEY HAD IT IN A BLUSH COLOR SO I ORDERED IT. SINCE IT'S A STYLE I LIKE I MAY WEAR IT AGAIN. MAMA WAS HAPPY WITH IT. SHE WANTED ME TO PICK SOMETHING FROU-FROU BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENING. I'M NOT 10 YEARS OLD, FFS.

THE WEDDING IS FAIRLY CASUAL SO THIS WORKS. NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOME SHOES....

https://www.lulus.com/products/shift...ss/279722.html
    She needs a wedding dreamcatcher

Name:	IMG_3493.JPG 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	5753

Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast