Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I used to Google for news. Not anymore. 2016 is a turning point.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    He used the term "shill" for a reason.
    Yes, he did. And I "fixed" it for a reason. Thanks for playing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok explain to me how wikileaks revealing Donna Brazile's collusion was (fan) fiction. She was fired/resigned from CNN over the matter.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

He used the term "shill" for a reason. They are paid to be here and subvert forums and cause division between users such as between you and Mordan.
    I came to the conclusion this forum is also infested with Anarchists who just want the system to blow up. Like senile zombies they fester up hoping Clinton wins because she will do more harm to our world than Trump.

Anarchy is a better argument than shilling to cover up the crimes for the establishment. Because at least they are being honest with the end game for people and children aren't getting exploited in a sex trade.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I came to the conclusion this forum is also infested with Anarchists who just want the system to blow up.
    Actually, I want the voluntaryist system they promised when they wrote the DoI.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Anarchy is a better argument than shilling to cover up the crimes for the establishment. Because at least they are being honest with the end game for people and children aren't getting exploited in a sex trade.
    This is an election over *players* not the establishment. Just like if it were Romney running. Except Romney at least gave token rhetoric to reducing the size of government whereas Trump is all about growing it. The establishment*is* the government, and Hillary is just a player.

Just to make sure the record is correct.

Actually the Clinton cartel is crumbling. You haven't been paying attention to current events from wikileaks and the FBI.

Ok explain to me how wikileaks revealing Donna Brazile's collusion was (fan) fiction. She was fired/resigned from CNN over the matter.
    Why? I didn't accuse Wikileaks of producing fan fiction.

I accuse the more rabidly delusional of Trump's supporters of producing fan fiction.

I came to the conclusion this forum is also infested with Anarchists who just want the system to blow up. Like senile zombies they fester up hoping Clinton wins because she will do more harm to our world than Trump.
    I do not hope Clinton wins. As I explained in another thread, I hope Trump wins:
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, both Hillary and Trump can go $#@! themselves with rusty spikes.

Nevertheless, I've decided that I hope Trump wins, for two reasons:

(1) First, just because I'm curious to see (and am looking forward to being entertained by) all the shuck-and-jive excuses his supporters will make for him when he fails to do any of the grandiose things they've deluded themselves into imagining he's going to do ...

(2) Second, because when Trump does fail to do those grandiose things (and even actively betrays those expectations by doing the opposite*), a lot of anti-establishmentarians may finally get it through their heads that the system cannot be successfully challenged (let alone reformed) by playing the system's game on the system's board by the system's rules with pieces the system has deigned to permit us to use ...

* Perhaps by coming out in support of some kind of "single payer" scheme after the Obamacare fiasco finally goes tits-up, for just one of many possible examples ... ("amnesty and no wall" being among the others ...)
    But I am an anarchist.

And I do indeed want the system to "blow up" ...

... the whole, goddam, rotten, corrupt and irremediable system.

And the sooner the better.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

I do not hope Clinton wins. As I explained in another thread, I hope Trump wins:
    But I am an anarchist.

It will be interesting how Trump will handle it all. But if you look for some actions of what Trump wants to do,,, watch the Red Dinner.

It will be interesting how Trump will handle it all. But if you look for some actions of what Trump wants to do,,, watch the Red Dinner.
    What does this mean to a regular Joe?

Is it some Tee-Vee show or what?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

But I am an anarchist.

Then I would recommend voting Clinton. The conditions for serious "changes" is so ripe you can smell it.

Then I would recommend voting Clinton. The conditions for serious "changes" is so ripe you can smell it.
    I don't vote. Nor do I recommend that anyone else vote.

I prefer to spend my time more productively - by doing things like taking a nap, for example.

And in any case, a Clinton win would fail to satisfy either of the two reasons I gave for hoping that Trump wins.

In fact, a Clinton win would do just the opposite - it would only further animate and energize those anti-establishmentarians who are still suffering under the delusion that they can somehow beat the establishment at the establishment's own game on the establishment's own turf ...

I don't vote. Nor do I recommend that anyone else vote.

I prefer to spend my time more productively - by doing things like taking a nap, for example.
    How a proper anarchist rests...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Actually you might be far off on your assessment on seeing how the chips would fall with a Clinton win. Wikileaks showed the clinton cartel DOES wants to kick off a war with Russia to distract the nation from her crimes. Not to mention the BRICS challenge to the FRN kicking off financial incentive of the world reserve currency status of the dollar. This war would be devastating since it isn't going to be Russia alone engaging. Russia AND China are preparing their people for World War. This threat would cause even more impetus to start a civil uprising within the US because Russia is fully prepared to use nuclear warheads.

The choice would be pretty clear for Americans. Civil war or WW3 with the threat of nuclear war and nuclear winter.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    How a proper anarchist rests...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to otherone again.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You folks might need to consult the unofficial list of approved/nonapproved sources:

OK
    Drudge
    WND
    Infowars
    Breitbart
    The Conservative Tree House
    National Enquirer
    Fox News
    Shoebat
    PRNewswire-USNewswire

Not OK
    Washington Post
    CNN
    MSNBC
    NYT
    Reason
    Fivethirtyeight
    Huffington Post
    Mother Jones
    Time
    The Hill
    Associated Press
    LA Times
    Weekly Standard
    The Atlantic
    PPP
    RationalWiki
    How about a 2023 version? A lot has changed since this 2016 post...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123