Thread: NYC-Gang of Yoofs set man's hair on fire, bystander who helps gets beaten, suspects let go

NYC-Gang of Yoofs set man's hair on fire, bystander who helps gets beaten, suspects let go

Ah, diversity.

$#@! Eric Adams, where's Bernie Goetz when you need him?

Fox Weatherman Attacked on NYC Subway, Three Suspects Freed Without Charges: ‘Where Is Eric Adams?’

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...is-eric-adams/

AMY FURR 23 Jan 2023

Fox News meteorologist Adam Klotz became the victim of a beating on the New York City subway recently as crime plagues citizens.

He was headed home after watching a football game at a Manhattan bar when he saw several teenagers harassing an older man, Fox News reported Monday.

The young people allegedly set the older man’s hair on fire with a joint and Klotz told Fox & Friends he told them to stop. However, they shifted their focus to him.

Klotz shared what happened with followers in an Instagram story Sunday. When speaking of the seven or eight teenagers, he said they apparently decided, “If he’s not gonna get it, then you’re gonna get it. And boy, did they give it to me.”

Even though he tried to get out of the situation, the group followed him into another train car, he recalled during his recent interview.

Klotz said, “The whole group, the doors open again at another stop, the whole group just comes and bum rushes me, and suddenly I’m like, on the ground. I’m getting kicked in the side. I’m getting wailed on,” adding they were trying to knock him unconscious as he tried to cover his head.

He later received treatment at a hospital.

In his Instagram story, Klotz, whose face appeared to have been bruised and cut, said his ribs were bruised but the older man was fine and police officers apprehended some of the teenagers.

However, three of the teens involved were reportedly released without charges, according to the Daily Mail:

The handling of the case has added fuel to criticism of Manhattan’s District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who has frequently been accused of being too ‘woke’ and soft on crime since he took on the role in November 2021.

A spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed to DailyMail.com that two 15-year-old men and one 17-year-old had been arrested but were released to their guardians with Juvenile Reports for Assault.

During his recent interview, Klotz said he wanted leaders to take action.

“Why is the weather guy on the train trying to stop crime in the middle of the night? Like, where is Eric Adams? Where’s the city? Why am I doing this? Why is it up to me?” he commented.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Why is the weather guy on the train trying to stop crime in the middle of the night? Like, where is Eric Adams? Where’s the city? Why am I doing this? Why is it up to me?” he commented.
    Why?

Because, Mr. Klotz, when seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

You are your only and best "first responder".

It is up to you to defend yourself and, to the extent you think you need to or can get involved in, defend the innocent or helpless around you, which of course includes family, friends or totally unknown innocent victims.

And this duty also applies regardless of who is terrorizing an innocent victim or yourself.

Whether it's feral yoofs in a subway or agents of a criminal government, when the rubber meets the road, it is up to you to stand and fight.

That's called being a man.

And anybody who claims to want to take the tools away from you that can make that a fair fight, is your sworn and deadly enemy.

What AF said.

And also, because none of those vicious little thugs were any danger to the State.

The State has much more dangerous (to them) criminals to concern itself with:

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/st...40265262718978
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What AF said.

And also, because none of those vicious little thugs were any danger to the State.

The State has much more dangerous (to them) criminals to concern itself with:
    @Occam's Banana

Whoa, holy $#@!.

Do you want to make a thread of this or do you want me to?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1616835746089865216

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa, holy $#@!.

Do you want to make a thread of this or do you want me to?
    Go for it!

ETA:
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 02:04 AM.

What a nasty bunch of young punks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Had the weatherman taken out a weapon and shot those thugs, somebody would be arrested.

So these yoofs beat the dog$#@! out of a weak white guy and they go home.

Meanwhile the guy who put his feet up on Pelosi's desk on Jan 6 is going to jail for the rest of his natural life.

Intolerable.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.