Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Hillary would have bombed everything, AND have sex with a baby.
    LOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has done what Obama was prevented from doing.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    man I wish i could feel moral relief solely based on who i voted for..
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I do. It's easy. I didn't vote for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Aaaaand, this is but one good example why that is a good policy.
    I'm sure if everyone had this policy we'd all be angels.
    Right. Because we're all angels with the policy everyone has now ...

Well, isn't this special? Promoted to front page. The neocons have scored their greatest victory since they pulled George W. Bush's strings. New puppet, same masters.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Try some of this;

You have to pay for it, but it's a hell of a lot better.
    Dynamite stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Trump has done what Obama was prevented from doing.
    Trump's son says he decided to run because of the Iran agreement. He will do everything the neocons tried to get Obama to do. I don't think Russia will sit back while we put Assads head on a pike, but I might be wrong.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump's son says he decided to run because of the Iran agreement. He will do everything the neocons tried to get Obama to do. I don't think Russia will sit back while we put Assads head on a pike, but I might be wrong.
    I don't think they Russians will sit back either because this whole thing doesn't end with Assad's head on a pike. It ends with Putin's head on a spike.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    New strategy, I suppose. They ain't waiting around for people to get their wits about them.
    Trump strategy code name: Craziest Motherfucker.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Decisions matter whether you get the desired outcome or not. And not all decisions a president makes have a desired outcome. Trump tried to get RyanCare passed. (Glad he failed). Really at this point you're not making a point. Everything you cited as a mistake Ron Paul made had no real effect on the country. Now you've admitted that Ron Paul made decisions in congress that mattered. (You were worrying me for a second. ) So he made some good decisions that mattered, he made some decisions that you think don't matter (I disagree because sometimes a "no" vote has persuasive authority on someone else for the next go round), and all of the mistakes you cite have no bearing on the country.

Fine. You don't.

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass about Trump voters. I am bothered by those who over the past few months have viciously attacked others on this forum, me included, for daring to criticize Trump. To be fair I haven't seen you do that. I am also bothered, to a lesser degree, by the Obamabot like mental gymnastics I have seen from Trump supporters. "Oh he's attacking the Freedom Caucus in order to get rid of Paul Ryan! Oh it's really Rinse Prebutt who has temporarily taken over Trump's twitter account." That's gotten old. Again I haven't seen you do that.

Sounds like this board is full of disharmony which is why I rarely drop in and participate. Which is also why you don't see me doing any of those things you mentioned. I am not here to accuse anyone. I am here for the same reason I was here when I made my first post.

Also, I'd just like to say, it does seem like you are telling me that when Ron Paul makes a mistake (any mistake) it doesn't have an impact on the country. Yet when Ron Paul does anything right (regardless if it's a political decision of consequence) it impacts the country profoundly!

That's like the exact opposite of what I am saying. Maybe you aren't trying to say that and of course you are defending Ron Paul. I think you should as I have. But I am also not trying to attack him either. My whole point was that I've grown past being regretful of a vote. I regretted voting for Bush after 9/11 not because of what became of it. Not because of the bull$#@! that he started in the ME or the $#@!ed up police state he gave us. I regretted it because I wanted him to go kill people in my name. Hell I was ready to join the killing. I regret that vote to this day because I knew it was wrong to retaliate without knowing the truth, but I didn't give a $#@!. I wanted revenge for something I had no idea why happened. When I woke up one day playing video games while watching the embedded war coverage of desert storm I hit me hard. People are dying on TV and it's not a game. I asked for it, and there it is right in front of me. Slaughter. Not a game. My decision was immoral, I am sorry I wish I could take it back and certainly need to know why I acted that way. I had to find out why this was happening.

Here I am. I know why now. I know why I vote. I calculate it. I weigh it out and I make a moral conscious decision. It wasn't easy, but this is what my conscious told me was the right thing to do. Vote for Trump. It's the best way to express myself politically this time around.

Right. Because we're all angels with the policy everyone has now ...
    There are no angels

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    The implication of CaptUSA's post was that by voting for Trump I wanted war. Not true, we were going to have war no matter what. We didn't get a vote on that. I voted for immigration reform and a conservative supreme court justice, among other domestic reforms.
    Fine. So why didn't you just say that to CaptUSA to start with, instead of bringing Hillary into it?

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything since before election day?

Fine. So why didn't you just say that to CaptUSA to start with, instead of bringing Hillary into it?

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything since before election day?
    I did, you took it the wrong way.

There are no angels
    Then why did you bring them up? What has it got to do with voting or not?

_where_ were Assad's missile defenses? or for that matter, Russia's?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I don't think they Russians will sit back either because this whole thing doesn't end with Assad's head on a pike. It ends with Putin's head on a spike.
    Now, he needs to someone get China to stand with him. If he can do that, they can still save Syria. I don't think Putin can hold off the US and NATO powers by himself. It would be a difficult task even with China by his side.

God help us all

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    Especially since they were notified before hand. (?)
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Sounds like this board is full of disharmony which is why I rarely drop in and participate. Which is also why you don't see me doing any of those things you mentioned. I am not here to accuse anyone. I am here for the same reason I was here when I made my first post.
    It's not everybody, just a few very active people that argue every day. And he is talking mostly about one specific member, who he did not name.

Then why did you bring them up? What has it got to do with voting or not?
    I mean you literally quoted the conversation, so I have to assume these are rhetorical questions to which I reply,

bring them up? like thumbs up or thumbs down or up like in the sky? Cause thumbs up or thumbs down sounds like I am voting for some gladiator at the coliseum with Caesar and company, yet up in the sky sounds like you think angels might not already be in the sky so how could I possibly bring them up.

I could give you a non sarcastic non rhetorical answer, but then that would require me to tie in morality, angels, ancient rome, and voting to one huge concept. I'd rather just tell you to follow the postings that you quoted and leave it at that. But I really don't want to sound like a $#@!, so I try to attach some substance to the dialogue.

Overblown, as are all missle defense systems.

True. There were 50+ missles.... even if they were activated, there is no stopping that
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Especially since they were notified before hand. (?)
    Yeah, we'll see if there is an actual death count from this. It's possible that plenty of time was given for everyone to clear out before this political statement was made. The statement being, "watch out, Trump is a crazy motherfucker".

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did, you took it the wrong way.
    No, you didn't "just say that ... instead of bringing Hillary into it."

(Never mind, though. I'm clearly not going to get any kind of answer as to what Hillary is still supposed to have to do with anything ...)

If you can afford them they are the $#@!. Russia cannot afford to protect themselves from missles. they will just send their own missiles that supposedly we can't defend against.

now we are talking. from the reports I have read, standard "deconfliction" protocol was followed. Also, from the reports I have read, Putin through is spokesperson said that his support for Syria was not "unconditional".

I also read reports that the type of attack to be carried out was a "swarm" attack meant to overwhelm the air defenses.

I don't think we have all the military intel yet, BUT

the lack of any reports of anti missile engagement coming out of Syria and Syria calling an attack on one of their airports "an act of aggression" and not an "act of war" leads me to believe that this entire thing was orchestrated.

I even read a report which has to be bull$#@! that said that the missile destroys launched from hundreds of miles off the coast to avoid anit-missile defenses. seems legit.

No, you didn't "just say that ... instead of bringing Hillary into it."

(Never mind, though. I'm clearly not going to get any kind of answer as to what Hillary is still supposed to have to do with anything ...)
    You clearly don't get it, so whatever.

Yeah, we'll see if there is an actual death count from this. It's possible that plenty of time was given for everyone to clear out before this political statement was made. The statement being, "watch out, Trump is a crazy motherfucker".
    This strike has all the signs of being orchestrated among all involved
    +

I mean you literally quoted the conversation, so I have to assume these are rhetorical questions to which I reply,

bring them up? like thumbs up or thumbs down or up like in the sky? Cause thumbs up or thumbs down sounds like I am voting for some gladiator at the coliseum with Caesar and company, yet up in the sky sounds like you think angels might not already be in the sky so how could I possibly bring them up.

I could give you a non sarcastic non rhetorical answer, but then that would require me to tie in morality, angels, ancient rome, and voting to one huge concept. I'd rather just tell you to follow the postings that you quoted and leave it at that. But I really don't want to sound like a $#@!, so I try to attach some substance to the dialogue.
    *shrug* Whatever.

"No 'sea to shining sea' border wall" according to homeland security
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

You clearly don't get it, so whatever.
    Clearly, I don't.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast