Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rand and Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    oh please, @acptulsa doesnt care about links and evidence. He was just trying to inflict his hatred on me, make me dance for him, and get me banned.

tomactually poo-poo and claim every single regulation cut was actually harmful or pointless, he would have to read and reasearch them, and he simply isn't here for all that... ...he's here for the flames, and tears, when it gets too hot for him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    oh please, @acptulsa doesnt care about links and evidence. He was just trying to inflict his hatred on me, make me dance for him, and get me banned.

tomactually poo-poo and claim every single regulation cut was actually harmful or pointless, he would have to read and reasearch them, and he simply isn't here for all that... ...he's here for the flames, and tears, when it gets too hot for him.
    Been there, he got me temp banned back in 2016. Only because I fell for the trap of shooting back after repeated personal attacks which finally gave him the opportunity to contact the mods. That is something I and other people rarely do and he knows that. Others get fed up and leave or after get banned from firing back, never come back. But I understood the mods were simply ignorant to the history of what was happening and only see his post count - pretend LP cuckery with other long time members. In other words he has been fooling the mods and other forum members for years.

However I did report this thread since I am sick of people like him intentionally derailing threads for the sole purpose of driving people from the forum. It is his entire motive for being here.
    Last edited by kahless; 07-17-2019 at 01:29 PM.

LOL first paragraph of top article from kahless' link:

President Trump has made eliminating federal regulations a priority. His administration, with help from Republicans in Congress, has often targeted environmental rules it sees as burdensome to the fossil fuel industry and other big businesses.
    I enjoy watching the Trumpers squirm when they're asked to post how the Trump admin's "regulation killing" puts more money into the pockets of the Bush family. They'd rather avoid talking about the actual regulations removed because they reveal Trump as yet another Bush "conservative", beholden to giant corporations.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

I enjoy watching the Trumpers squirm when they're asked to post how the Trump admin's "regulation killing" puts more money into the pockets of the Bush family. They'd rather avoid talking about the actual regulations removed because they reveal Trump as yet another Bush "conservative", beholden to giant corporations.
    phew, good thing you can read the first paragraph of the first fake news article googles algorithm shows you to continue to reassure yourself he is pure evil.

You almost looked stupid for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    phew, good thing you can read the first paragraph of the first fake news article googles algorithm shows you to continue to reassure yourself he is pure evil.

You almost looked stupid for a while.
    So the Trump administration didn't roll back regulations that benefit Big Oil and multinational corporations? You seem confused. Watching y'all try to play all sides of every argument is hilarious.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    So the Trump administration didn't roll back regulations that benefit Big Oil and multinational corporations? You seem confused. Watching y'all try to play all sides of every argument is hilarious.
    "y'all"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If Amash was so principled, why ignore the illegal FISA warrants against Trump and support an obviously bull$#@! web of lies that the mainstream media put out daily propaganda on for 3 years?

I still support Amash because generally he is pretty good on everything else, and he is great for his district. But Rand is a lot better for the country and the world.
    He is kissing Trump’s ass. That is certainly not good for the world. For the country? If you are asinine enough to believe Trump is good for the country OVERALL then sure. But he is not.

Look who is exposing their enviro-commie leanings.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    He is kissing Trump’s ass. That is certainly not good for the world. For the country? If you are asinine enough to believe Trump is good for the country OVERALL then sure. But he is not.
    And another attack on Rand for getting things done.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

@Bryan is substituting attacks for debate the new normal here?
    It is with you and the other trolls you support.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Been there, he got me temp banned back in 2016. Only because I fell for the trap of shooting back after repeated personal attacks which finally gave him the opportunity to contact the mods. That is something I and other people rarely do and he knows that. Others get fed up and leave or after get banned from firing back, never come back. But I understood the mods were simply ignorant to the history of what was happening and only see his post count - pretend LP cuckery with other long time members. In other words he has been fooling the mods and other forum members for years.

However I did report this thread since I am sick of people like him intentionally derailing threads for the sole purpose of driving people from the forum. It is his entire motive for being here.
    There is an entire leftist/anarchist network on this site that tries to get everyone else banned, they are allowed to get away with anything and the mods act like their attack dogs if you aren't extremely careful.

This site is dying because of them and it is a microcosm of the movement.

Leftists and anarchists are destructive and they never should have been allowed in in the first place.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Look who is exposing their enviro-commie leanings.
    Said every Bushy ever when questioning whether land should be leveled for strip mining, holes drilled into fault lines for fracking and toxic chemicals dumped into lakes and streams in the name of "progress"...

Just admit that you're nothing but a neocon Bushtarian and drop the charade that you have any business being on a forum for libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is an entire leftist/anarchist network on this site that tries to get everyone else banned, they are allowed to get away with anything and the mods act like their attack dogs if you aren't extremely careful.

This site is dying because of them and it is a microcosm of the movement.

Leftists and anarchists are destructive and they never should have been allowed in in the first place.
    LOL...says the 2016 account that posts 40 times a day in 12 hour shifts like clockwork about the 2007/2008 join dates that supported this forum for the last 12 years. You don't think anybody actually believes your bs, do you?
    Last edited by devil21; 07-18-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Right on, devil21
    LoL

Masturbatory.

Right in your sock puppet.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is demonstrating true diplomacy. That’s the ability to negotiate with people one doesn’t necessarily get along with. We’ve never really had a liberty loving president, so we can’t really judge Trump by that standard. He has done more to protect the lives of the unborn, and that’s more than was ever done by the presidents who talked the pro-life talk. Trump has walked the walk on that issue.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

So nice to see Libertarians here hating on our best shot to ever realize any Libertarianism.

Just drop the facade and admit you hate Ron too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234