Thread: Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand

Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand

Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand against Obama's and Feinstein's latest gun control proposals also taking a stand against gun owners needing a "permit" to carry concealed in their county? If not, why not?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand against Obama's and Feinstein's latest gun control proposals also taking a stand against gun owners needing a "permit" to carry concealed in their county? If not, why not?
    good question.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    good question.
    I sent it to CSPOA and Oathkeepers....
    Last edited by Tod; 01-18-2013 at 05:51 PM.

One step at a time.There are many thousands of unconstitutional laws on the books,State and Federal.For instance,I think all drug laws are unconstitutional,the18th amendment outlawed booze,what amendment outlawed pot or heroin?

I will accept and relish any sheriff who states that he will not enforce further attacks on the 2nd amendment just as I would a sheriff who states that he will no longer enforce pot laws or any one or two or thousands that I consider unconstitutional.

I call that a good question, but suggest we address the more pressing matters first.

I suspect some may be in liberty but not "too much" of it... to turn a phrase.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

An ounce of pot is a felony in many(thousands?)counties in America.Would you denigrate or refuse to support a sheriff in one of these counties if he refused to enforce any and all pot laws in his jurisdiction but did not do the same for heroin?
    If not,why not?

FWIW, I never did hear back from OK or CSPOA....

FWIW, I never did hear back from OK or CSPOA....
    Color me perplexed...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.