Thread: Donald Trump asks reporter to take off face mask during White House briefing

Thumbs up Donald Trump asks reporter to take off face mask during White House briefing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sick of all this mask wearing. It's turning people into zombies and its very difficult to understand what people are saying.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump has tried to push back as best he could without being crucified by the MSM and the RINOs in an election year, things are looking better and he is pushing back more now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

NO!

FK U
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

This is all well and good, however, many of us know the game and fully understand how it works.

Example:

Fed.gov gives BILLIONS of tax payer dollars to private companies [such as Moderna, Novovax, Clear, etc]. Republicans do something publicly, knowing that democrats will be "against" whatever it is [in this particular case, telling somebody to "take off that mask"]. Democrats will use that as a podium talking point, explaining how "republicans" are heartless bastards.

This is how republicans "FUND" the initiative and democrats "PUSH" the effort. Behind closed doors, they are in cahoots, beholden to the corporate/NWO lobbyists.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last guy that did this, got his brains blown out across Dallas.

Operation Northwoods.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will be impressed when the WH requires the Press Corps wear PAPR instead of masks during briefings. When they comply with that, then require full poopy suits.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sick of all this mask wearing. It's turning people into zombies and its very difficult to understand what people are saying.
    It's almost impossible for those of us with hearing loss that rely on lip reading.

But still, Trump is out of place telling anyone to take off the mask. I don't wear them, but it's not my business if others want to, even if they make my life difficult and I think they are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's almost impossible for those of us with hearing loss that rely on lip reading.

But still, Trump is out of place telling anyone to take off the mask. I don't wear them, but it's not my business if others want to, even if they make my life difficult and I think they are useless.
    If they want to ask him a question he has every right to tell them to take of their masks so that he can clearly hear the question.

And we want him to push back against the mask propaganda so that the mandates can be ended.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment