Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: March 15th results: Florida, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Northern Marianas

Despite the wins, the Huffington Post's big, first article is about Trump losing Ohio. You can tell they'd love to stop talking about him winning, despite still talking about him in general.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Illinois GOP 9% in:

Trump 41%
    Kasich 24%
    Cruz 23%

I call that for Trump
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

There can be some surprises in Illinois due to directly elected CD delegates btw
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.

Missouri stays close in the GOP race:

Est. in: 4%

Trump 39.6%
    Cruz 33.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Despite the wins, the Huffington Post's big, first article is about Trump losing Ohio. You can tell they'd love to stop talking about him winning, despite still talking about him in general.
    If Trump wins all but Ohio (which is actually very likely atm) its absurd to talk Trump down. Trump is prolly the winner of the day

OMG take that road whore off the television. I'm like Elvis, I'm ready to shoot out the tv screen, rather than listening to Hitlery the shrew ..... good gosh ... Her voice is ear piercing.

NC:

Republican

26.4% Reporting

Delegates Allocated: 0/72
    D. Trump 39.8% 201,374
    T. Cruz 36.0% 182,102
    J. Kasich 12.7% 64,120
    M. Rubio 8.9% 45,122
    B. Carson 1.0% 4,986
    No Preference 0.6% 2,798
    J. Bush 0.3% 1,715
    M. Huckabee 0.3% 1,286
    R. Paul 0.2% 1,123
    C. Christie 0.1% 600
    C. Fiorina 0.1% 430
    R. Santorum 0.1% 275
    J. Gilmore 0.0% 121
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusI View Post
    If Trump wins all but Ohio (which is actually very likely atm) its absurd to talk Trump down. Trump is prolly the winner of the day
    Headline tomorrow will be Kasich Wins !!! Mr. Lehmann Brothers, Mr. Globalist "no borders", Agenda 21 Amnesty President who within 100 days of being elected. Yes that's what we all want, a bankster with open borders. Why don't we just give Obama a third term.

On a personal note, Kasich is an alcoholic. But who cares. The rich will get richer and the middle class will get poorer.. Agenda 21.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NC GOP (41% in ):

Trump: 39.9%
    Cruz 36.1%

coming closer

Betting odds of Cruz winning MO dropping.

The county by county map of NC is bizarre.

Cruz winning the cities and Trump winning the rural areas.

I'd have assumed the opposite.
    Make sense to me; Cruz is "intellectual, Ivy League," Trump is "sh*tkicker redneck"...in NC at least even Republicans are class conscious and Trump comes across as lower class...Cruz is acceptable to intellectual class. No way is Cruz anti-establishment, that is such a phony persona..

Trump up 17 in Illinois, but nothing out of Chicago yet.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    Make sense to me; Cruz is "intellectual, Ivy League," Trump is "sh*tkicker redneck"...in NC at least even Republicans are class conscious and Trump comes across as lower class...Cruz is acceptable to intellectual class. No way is Cruz anti-establishment, that is such a phony persona..
    On the other hand..

..Trump's policies are those of a progressive Democrat, Cruz's those of a conservative GOPer; and Cruz has the praise jeebus vote all locked up.

Missouri GOP:

6% in

Trump 40.6%
    Cruz 37.5%

coming closer

I had to turn the tv off. Clinton, followed by Kasich led to an "upchuck" festival in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I had to turn the tv off. Clinton, followed by Kasich led to an "upchuck" festival in the house.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Illinois 15% in by now. Surely Trump wins overall. Dont know about all CD delegates, there might be surprises.

Missouri GOP:

6% in

Trump 40.6%
    Cruz 37.5%

coming closer
    Getting interesting.

Cruz odds by the betters just rose slightly.

NC GOP (41% in ):

Trump: 39.9%
    Cruz 36.1%

coming closer
    It's over. There are more votes still out for Trump than for Cruz. Trump is winner everywhere but Ohio. The only question is how many delegates he will pick up. Also will Trump be able to get 40%+ everywhere. I think it will be close in Ohio, but he'll fall a little short.

First numbers out of Chicago, Trump up 17%.

...m'fker

...Trump wins IL

Nothing good ever came out of that State anyway: first Lincoln now Trump.

Cruz really needs to win Missouri badly.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    On the other hand..

..Trump's policies are those of a progressive Democrat, Cruz's those of a conservative GOPer; and Cruz has the praise jeebus vote all locked up.
    There is something fundamentally wrong with Cruz, mentally. There was a video posted here a few days ago, showing his daughter completely shunning him as he tried to kiss her... It was as though she didn't know who he was. Then on c-span two days ago, his wife was doing a campaign speech with questions and answers. At the end, someone asked Heidi, how she can possibly have an argument with her husband since he is such a gifted debater. She replied shyly that is not problem because Ted doesn't talk at home. The guy is dysfunctional.

Missouri GOP:

8% in:

Trump 40.8%
    Cruz 38.5%

coming closer

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    It's over. There are more votes still out for Trump than for Cruz. Trump is winner everywhere but Ohio. The only question is how many delegates he will pick up. Also will Trump be able to get 40%+ everywhere. I think it will be close in Ohio, but he'll fall a little short.
    Are you calling NC and MO for Trump?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Headline tomorrow will be Kasich Wins !!! Mr. Lehmann Brothers, Mr. Globalist "no borders", Agenda 21 Amnesty President who within 100 days of being elected. Yes that's what we all want, a bankster with open borders. Why don't we just give Obama a third term.

On a personal note, Kasich is an alcoholic. But who cares. The rich will get richer and the middle class will get poorer.. Agenda 21.
    Hey little OT, what is "Agenda 21" exactly, and I am asking because I'v heard of it, but it seemed to be a conspiracy thing, is there a link you can give? Something not Alex Jones style, just someone who is looking at it objectively.

BTW you see Kasich give his "victory" speech, he looks drunk there.

oh!

Sanders might win Missouri! That may keep supporters going.

6% in:

Clinton: 50.1%
    Sanders: 47.8%

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Are you calling NC and MO for Trump?
    I think I just did.

oh!

Sanders might win Missouri! That may keep supporters going.

6% in:

Clinton: 50.1%
    Sanders: 47.8%
    Nah. St. Louis is gonna kill him.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Cruz, mentally.
    Yea, you're right, Trump is the model of a mentally healthy human being.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Nah. St. Louis is gonna kill him.
    Ok , might be.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast