Thread: neocons already busy spinning RP's CPAC win

neocons already busy spinning RP's CPAC win

Rush is already spinning RP's win as some sort of "left" invasion of the GOP. He even said something to the effect of "RP had to have his supporters bused in to win this thing". Now that y'all have the neocon propaganda apparatus nervous, I'll have to give ya credit. Good work! I still don't believe in the electoral path to liberty, but I love it when the neocons are upset like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rush said the media loves reporting that Ron Paul won the straw poll. BS! Nearly everyone that has reported on it has downplayed the poll with all sorts of disclaimers. He also brought up the heckling of Cheney.

lol, Rush is such a $#@!ing tool

Rand Paul was able to beat the establishment in the primary because Fox News wasn't against him, however Ron doesn't appear to be as fortunate. Fox is working overtime to downplay Ron Paul.
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

I made a thread for this post on the Ron Paul 2012 board, but it applies here also. Something I realized while at CPAC was that the neoconservatives are scared to death of us. Their entire reality is built around scarcity and fear. The natural behavior that comes out of this pessimistic belief system is the need to control everything around them, US citizens through laws, the economy through regulation, foreign nations through force and murder. They gain even more control through manipulation of the mass media as we can clearly see by the negative reaction to Ron Paul's straw poll success. I don't believe there's a conspiracy or some kind of agreed upon plan by a select few high up people in the media to do everything possible to marginalize Ron Paul. I do believe however that most of the people that are employed by the media, the individuals themselves are out to trash Ron. They do this because their entire reality feels threatened. It's a level of such pain and suffering that feels as if you're about to die, and the only recourse is to lash out in order to protect your reality from collapsing down around you.

These media employees are reacting to the poll results in the same way that the neocons at the event itself were acting. They felt threatened by our large presence at CPAC. Everywhere I walked while I was at CPAC, I could see young kids wearing C4L, YAL and Ron Paul buttons on their shirts. It was impossible for any neocon to miss the message we delivered to them at this event. We let them know that their time is coming to an end, that they are a dying breed, that we, the younger generation will gradually infest their organizations and multiply eventually taking control of their entire system.

They know this and they are afraid. Their behavior and reaction to us at CPAC gave us an inside look at what's going on in their heads. Their entire reality is threatend and in jeapardy because of us. They feel their tight control loosening and slipping away from them, making them feel helpless and vulnerable, causing them to lash out at us with name calling, boos, negative news stories. I have never in my life seen such pathetic and desperate behavior from a group of adults. In my opinion, Donald Trump's attack on Ron blew up in his face. His attack came across to me as desperation shielded by a fake showing of confidence. They know they're in trouble. They tried to ignore us during Ron Paul's last presidential run. That strategy has failed and now they're scared and in reactive fight or flight mode because they see the movement that's growing up around them and closing in on them. We have to continue on with this fight until the end! And with that, I leave you with a quote you all know well...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I don't believe there's a conspiracy or some kind of agreed upon plan by a select few high up people in the media to do everything possible to marginalize Ron Paul.
    You do realize Fox employees read from a Tele-Prompter right?
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

^ +rep! (at sentinel's post)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't believe there's a conspiracy or some kind of agreed upon plan by a select few high up people in the media to do everything possible to marginalize Ron Paul.
    rofl!

Did you see that Fox made their own poll in which they included every candidate except Ron Paul, then spent more time talking about that poll than the CPAC poll?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
    You do realize Fox employees read from a Tele-Prompter right?
    Who is writing their stories? I don't know a lot about how news organizations work. I would assume they're just individual people that write the stories and that they're not taking their orders from higher up people shrouded in secrecy. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    rofl!

Did you see that Fox made their own poll in which they included every candidate except Ron Paul, then spent more time talking about that poll than the CPAC poll?
    Yes, but my point is that it may not be an order straight from the executives to marginalize Ron. It may just be the fact that most people at the media hate Ron, which is why they're reacting this way. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy with people shrouded in secrecy planning their moves to trash Ron.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 02-14-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Yes, but my point is that it may not be an order straight from the executives to marginalize Ron. It may just be the fact that most people at the media hate Ron, which is why they're reacting this way.
    it's a pretty big operation and a flagrant violation of journalistic ethics that even they will notice. i think it's very unlikely they do it without approval from the higher ups. that will get you fired if the owner wasn't biased.

i can see the case you're mentioning occur when a CNN reporter asks him a stupid/unflattering question. but the things which happen at FOX don't occur just because some of the workers don't like him.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 02-14-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Somebody should call him and tell him that Ron Paul didn't organize any busing in of anything but ROMNEY $#@!ING DID!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Can we get a recording of the show? Maybe someone can post Rush's marginalization on YouTube, and that way I can add it to my list of media bias.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's not a conspiracy, it's damage control. If they were to come out and say that Ron Paul is right on the wars, what the hell would they sell?

This morning on Fox Business.

"Oh Ron Paul has no chance ever of winning." --- S.E. Cupp

"Michael Vick will be President before Ron Paul." --- Don Imus
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    This morning on Fox Business.

"Oh Ron Paul has no chance ever of winning." --- S.E. Cupp

"Michael Vick will be President before Ron Paul." --- Don Imus
    Can we get Tubes of these as well?
    Maybe MOXNEWS will post them? I'm at work, so can't spend the time to search for them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Can we get a recording of the show? Maybe someone can post Rush's marginalization on YouTube, and that way I can add it to my list of media bias.
    If someone here subscribes to Rush's site, that's probably possible. I understand he keeps an archive of shows for subscribers.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Can we get Tubes of these as well?
    Maybe MOXNEWS will post them? I'm at work, so can't spend the time to search for them...
    Starts at about 5minutes.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/imus/index.html
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Dear Rush,

I thought you might like reading this article from 2007, when we weren't the cool kids:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...h-romneys-bus/

LOL,

Your Friend

One would have hoped that "conservatives" would be excited by thousands of young people getting together to demand LESS from their government. And there can be little debate about Dr. Paul's platform representing the least amount of govt handounts.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    One would have hoped that "conservatives" would be excited by thousands of young people getting together to demand LESS from their government. And there can be little debate about Dr. Paul's platform representing the least amount of govt handounts.
    They only want less when it comes to other folks' goodies. When it comes to their goodies (handouts), don't touch! (if you don't believe it, try bringing up cutting social security or other old-folks welfare programs or cutting the military-industrial complex) Regimist "conservatives" are a 2-dimensional, phony bunch.

I do believe there is a conspiracy to diminish Ron Paul's influence. Come on! Don't we ALL know that the Tea Party Movement was born right here out of Ron Paul's campaign? If you don't know it, know it now. I was here. I contributed big time to the Tea Party Money Bomb as many of us did and they will tell you too. Now look what has happened since then. The Democrat media has made us all out to be a bunch of racists and knuckle dragging trailer park dwellers and the Republican branch has attempted to co-opt us with Dick Armey, Sarah Palin and others. Jeez! Even Sean Shannity, Limbaugh and Beck valorizes the Tea Party Movement. Remember when Beck called us terrorists and now he supports the Tea Party and even claimed on his show that he started it? The elites are doing that to water down the effect of people who are on to their schemes before we get the REAL message out to the masses and we do to them what the Egyptians did to Mubaric.
    Dom Giordano on WPHT in Philly has been on a tear about Ron Paul. AGAIN he said Ron Paul blamed the United States for 911 and called him despicable for it. HE also called him an isolationist again and AGAIN ranted about "those Ron Paul people at CPAC". NOT ONE GOOD THING to say about an honorable man who has done nothing but uphold the Constitution of the United States for 20 years in Congress.
    The early morning guy before Giordano also went off on Ron Paul and his supporters.
    Of course they first downplayed the CPAC poll then said that something needs to be done about "those infiltrators" next year.
    They also mentioned that Ron Paul paid us to be there.

We NEED to find ways to counter these crooked lying scumbags and get the freedom message out. I will be starting a thread soon on ways I think can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Somebody should call him and tell him that Ron Paul didn't organize any busing in of anything but ROMNEY $#@!ING DID!!
    Didn't you know... a bunch of broke Egyptians can spontaneously organize the overthrow of their entire government, but a bunch of regularly-eating liberty lovers can't spontaneously organize overthrowing a convention.

This is the neocon M.O. Utterly fail to understand your opponent's strategy, and then cry foul when you're getting beaten.
    The fact that it happened twice in a month, on opposite sides of the globe, is incomprehensible to them.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Here's the audio of Rush Limbaugh:
    http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201102140016
    Added to media bias thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Here's the audio of Rush Limbaugh:
    http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201102140016
    Thanks.

At least he said "Ron Paul and his son are fine people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against them. But Ron Paul wins because he buses in a lot of his people." (from memory).

At least he isn't dissing Ron as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Thanks.
    At least he said "Ron Paul and his son are fine people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against them. But Ron Paul wins because he buses in a lot of his people." (from memory).
    At least he isn't dissing Ron as a person.
    In the past he also said, "Ron Paul is a guy that stands for freedom." -- Rush Limbaugh.
    Or course he had to add to it that he didn't think he was "presidential material"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Or course he had to add to it that he didn't think he was "presidential material"
    Even Drudge said that. He likes Ron but doesn't think he is electable. But that was in 2007. Hopefully he changed his mind.