Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm done with Darrell Castle

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post

nikcers: The Humanitarian with the Guillotine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    I see that it is possible to vote for Castle in any state other than Oklahoma, North Carolina and Massachusetts. Which one do you vote in? (I'm registered in NC.)
    Kentucky. Something must have changed I guess.
    Stop believing stupid things

Oh no, I take it all back! That's inhuman! The horror! Only 30 pounds? Why that means....

https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/dat...l/cj41c021.pdf

He was right smack-dab on the 5th percentile. That means there were, let's see, about 3.75 million out of the 75 million minors in the US who are in an even lower percentile than him.

None of whom are starving.

And you are very proud of this. Bravo.

As for me, I have had a kid who was well below the first percentile.

If only you were my neighbor! You could have called the cops on me -- the pig I am! -- and saved him by making him sick.

Maybe next time!
    You blew this one big time, friend. I couldn't believe ANY chart said a 12 year old kid could weigh 30 lbs. your own chart has the 5th percentile at 30 kilograms, or about 65 lbs. So you may have had a kid below the first percentile, but for a 12 year old to weigh 30 lbs and be OK, they better be about 2 feet tall.
    Last edited by Original_Intent; 10-22-2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added underline
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Kentucky. Something must have changed I guess.
    Castle is not on the ballot in Kentucky, but you can write him in:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/get...ballot-access/
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I wish somebody had pointed this out to me sooner. He doesn't think gay couples should be able to adopt and he believes in the death penalty. That's too far for me. Now I wonder who to vote for. Guess I'm gonna have to write in ole Ron Paul
    Good. Do you not know anything at all about the Constitution Party and what we stand for? The CP is a far-right Party. It's like you were about to vote for Stein, and then said "I didn't know she was against the death penalty and for abortion on demand!" That's just not how it works.

I wish somebody had pointed this out to me sooner. He doesn't think gay couples should be able to adopt and he believes in the death penalty. That's too far for me. Now I wonder who to vote for. Guess I'm gonna have to write in ole Ron Paul
    I think a ban on gay adoption is a bit much, but even (some) gays realize that children are better off with having an actual male and female mother and father. As for the death penalty, I'm against it but I understand why some people are for it. I shed no tears when Jeffrey Dahmer was killed in prison.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don't understand how a Ron Paul supporter could agree with Darrell Castle on this.
    I don't understand how a Ron Paul supporter could think adoption was a federal issue. Maybe adoption of kids from China or Russia. Russia closed the door on U.S. adoption BTW. (Not sure if they re-opened it.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    Good. Do you not know anything at all about the Constitution Party and what we stand for? The CP is a far-right Party. It's like you were about to vote for Stein, and then said "I didn't know she was against the death penalty and for abortion on demand!" That's just not how it works.
    he claimed to be libertarian and many of his stances are completely anti-Constitution Party. regardless of his views on gay people he would feel more at home in the LP if he had a chance of winning the nominee

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't understand how a Ron Paul supporter could think adoption was a federal issue. Maybe adoption of kids from China or Russia. Russia closed the door on U.S. adoption BTW. (Not sure if they re-opened it.)
    “Do not be involved with the state in executing criminals or in any way approve the carrying out of the death penalty....

... Believers in the omnipotence of state military power are enthusiastic supporters of the death penalty. It’s strange to me that those who champion best the rights of pre-born are generally the strongest supporters of the death penalty and preventive, that is, aggressive, war. Ironically, those who find the death penalty an affront to life are usually the strongest supporters of abortion. I grant that there certainly is a difference in the life being protected; one is totally innocent—the unborn—and the other usually a person convicted of a horrible crime, like murder or rape. The difference of opinion is usually along the lines of conservative versus liberal.

This is one issue in which my views have shifted in recent years, especially since being elected to Congress. There was a time I simply stated that I supported the death penalty. Now my views are not so clearly defined. I do not support the federal death penalty, but constitutionally I cannot, as a federal official, interfere with the individual states that impose it.

After years spent in Washington, I have become more aware than ever of the government’s ineptness and the likelihood of its making mistakes. I no longer trust the U.S. government to invoke and carry out a death sentence under any conditions. Too many convictions, not necessarily federal, have been found to be in error, but only after years of incarcerating innocent people who later were released on DNA evidence.

Rich people when guilty are rarely found guilty and sentenced to death. Most people believe O. J. Simpson was guilty of murder but went free. This leads to a situation where innocent people without enough money are more likely to get the death penalty while the guilty rich people with good lawyers get off. For me it’s much easier just to eliminate the ultimate penalty and incarcerate the guilty for life—in case later evidence proves a mistaken conviction. The cost of incarceration is likely less than it is for death penalty appeals drawn out not for years but for decades.”

- Ron Paul

I don't understand how a Ron Paul supporter could agree with Darrell Castle on this.
    Did you ever contact Mr. Castle and find out what his actual position is on adoption? I read through the thread, and it doesn't appear you did, but maybe I missed it.

He gives out the following contact email for his campaign manager in some of his videos: joan@castle2016.com
    He also has videos of live Facebook Q and As on his Youtube channel. Maybe he'll do another one Q and A and you can ask there.

I'd make sure to try and word the question so that you get what he would do as president about it (if anything) and not just his personal view on the matter.

Like some other posters have said, I'd bet he is personally opposed, but as president wouldn't do anything about it because there is nothing about it in the Constitution, and so he'd leave it up to the sates. However, I admit that I don't know for sure what his position is because the one time I heard him address it, he didn't elaborate, whereas for same sex marriage he made an effort to differentiate between his personal views and how he would act as president. Thus I would not try to encourage people to vote or not vote for him based on this issue without trying to find out his actual stance on it first.

Let us know what you find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    You blew this one big time, friend. I couldn't believe ANY chart said a 12 year old kid could weigh 30 lbs. your own chart has the 5th percentile at 30 kilograms, or about 65 lbs. So you may have had a kid below the first percentile, but for a 12 year old to weigh 30 lbs and be OK, they better be about 2 feet tall.
    Well, I'm glad you at least waited a week to spoil the joke, so that it's clear to everyone that niKKKi herself was not the one who noticed, indeed would never have noticed this nor figured this out. Not capable. Do you really believe niKKKi actually weighed the lad?

Ha, ha, ha!

Obviously not. O.I., my friend, that is not the way she operates. This conversation is not about the facts. It's all about the Feelz. She feelz-ed that he was about 30 lbs. She feelz-ed that his parent(s) was(were) mistreating him. She feelz-ed like suddenly stuffing his face until he got sick would be the wise, humane, and helpful thing to do to someone in an actual long-term starvation situation. She almost certainly doesn't actually have any children (other than the ones she temporarily steals), but she feelz she is an expert on children. She feelz-ed like calling the cops on the parents would be the noble thing to do and would lead to bloody terrific consequences! Because she knows best. For everyone. It would set the young man on a whole new successful life path. She feelz that there are starving childrens everywhere in the United States. Behind every corner.

Thank goodness we have do-gooding Meddlers like NiKKKi.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 10-25-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Ah, I see. Had not followed the full conversation and merely saw your statement and thought "That can't be right". I did think that was not characteristic of your posts. So thank you for the explanation, the context.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I'm glad you at least waited a week to spoil the joke, so that it's clear to everyone that niKKKi herself was not the one who noticed, indeed would never have noticed this nor figured this out. Not capable. Do you really believe niKKKi actually weighed the lad?

Ha, ha, ha!

Obviously not. O.I., my friend, that is not the way she operates. This conversation is not about the facts. It's all about the Feelz. She feelz-ed that he was about 30 lbs. She feelz-ed that his parent(s) was(were) mistreating him. She feelz-ed like suddenly stuffing his face until he got sick would be the wise, humane, and helpful thing to do to someone in an actual long-term starvation situation. She almost certainly doesn't actually have any children (other than the ones she temporarily steals), but she feelz she is an expert on children. She feelz-ed like calling the cops on the parents would be the noble thing to do and would lead to blood terrific consequences! Because she knows best. For everyone. It would set the young man on a whole new successful life path. She feelz that there are starving childrens everywhere in the United States. Behind every corner.

Thank goodness we have do-gooding Meddlers like NiKKKi.
    patsretardonback.gif

Glad to hear there are no kids in your care! Take care, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    <pats retard on back.>
    Glad to hear there are no kids in your care!
    Where did you hear that?

Remember the part where niKKKi is not my neighbor? Where she did not call CPS on me and have my kid(s) taken away? Sad, I know. Well, one woman can only "help" so many, can only spread so much do-gooding. If only she were here to "do her thing," then the children could be safe in the loving arms of homosexuals, safe from retards like me.

Where did you hear that?

Remember the part where niKKKi is not my neighbor? Where she did not call CPS on me and have my kid(s) taken away? Sad, I know. Well, one woman can only "help" so many, can only spread so much do-gooding. If only she were here to "do her thing," then the children could be safe in the loving arms of homosexuals, safe from retards like me.
    Well I wouldn't want to take your valuable time, so I won't ask any questions, I'll just briefly mention:

1. I agree with Darrell Castle on this.
    2. So does your church, Pierz.

Gays ought not to be allowed to corrupt children, much less adopt! Unbelievable that this outrageous travesty could even be considered seriously.
    You've got no leg to stand on HH. I have no problem in an individual being punished for harming their children. Purposeful starvation is a legitimate example of someone harming their children. You are the one advocating 'do-gooding' by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    You've got no leg to stand on HH. I have no problem in an individual being punished for harming their children. Purposeful starvation is a legitimate example of someone harming their children. You are the one advocating 'do-gooding' by the government.
    You are not your brothers keeper!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567