Thread: 'Stop fingering me, bro': ACLU sues DC cop for alleged anal probe

'Stop fingering me, bro': ACLU sues DC cop for alleged anal probe

by Richard Reeve and Daniel Miller, WJLAWednesday, July 18th 2018

The American Civil Liberties Union of D.C. has filed a lawsuit against DC Police officer Sean Lojacono, left, after he conducted an invasive anal probe of M.B. Cottinghman during a stop and frisk on September 27, 2017 in Southwest D.C. (Photo courtesy of the American Civil Liberties Union of D.C.)

WASHINGTON (WJLA) — The cell phone video shows a ‘Stop and Frisk’ encounter last September between an MPD officer and M.B. Cottingham, a D.C. resident.

“Come on man! Stop fingering me, bruh!” the 39-year-old cries out.

WASHINGTON (WJLA) — The cell phone video shows a ‘Stop and Frisk’ encounter last September between an MPD officer and M.B. Cottingham, a D.C. resident.

“Come on man! Stop fingering me, bruh!” the 39-year-old cries out.

“Stop moving,” replies Officer Sean Lojacono

continued with video of the sick bastard shoving his finger up the guys ass....https://foxreno.com/news/nation-worl...stop-and-frisk
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Street side anal probing. SMDH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I don't know why people put up with this. That cop needs to be carried by six because he'll never be judged by 12.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't know why people put up with this. That cop needs to be carried by six because he'll never be judged by 12.
    I have NO idea why people put up with it. They certainly never used to, that cop would have disappeared never to be seen again thirty, maybe even twenty years ago. Now they do this $#@! daily with impunity.
    "The Patriarch"

KURWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Unjustified, as there was no probable cause.

But after reading the story and watching the video, it seems that the definitions of “anal probe”, “fingering” and “cavity search” seem to have shifted quite a bit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Unjustified, as there was no probable cause.

But after reading the story and watching the video, it seems that the definitions of “anal probe”, “fingering” and “cavity search” seem to have shifted quite a bit.
    Call it what you want, if some badged ork with a gun and a badge is shoving a thumb up your ass I would hope you would have at least a similar reaction.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Street side anal probing. SMDH.

Ya right, we know you wish it had been you.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya right, we know you wish it had been you.
    Nope. I've had surprise probe. It was in the gynos office with jelly but he didn't warn me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nope. I've had surprise probe. It was in the gynos office with jelly but he didn't warn me.
    "The Patriarch"