Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte Police Shooting and Aftermath

Ignoring all the crazies who think an armed man who previously aimed a gun at police is not dangerous, there is a perfect consensus. As for the crazies this is definition of being eternal losers at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I do not care if he was armed.

THAT IS A HUMAN RIGHT

He did not threaten police nor anyone else.
    Video shows NO THREAT.

I do not care if the gun fell out of it's holster or was dropped by someone else.

It is not a reason to assault and kill a man waiting for his children.
    This is the crux of the debate. OPEN CARRY IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN NC. The mere presence of a gun/holster/etc has no effect on whether the shooting was justified. If you look at both police videos side by side it is clear he did not have a gun in either hand. The dash cam shows his left hand was empty when he got out of the truck (plainly clear against the white paint of the truck). The body cam showed his right hand was also empty. Therefore he had no gun in his hands when he got out and when he was shot. Holstered on his leg? Perhaps. Tucked visibly in his waistband? Perhaps. Neither of which is illegal in NC or threatening unto itself. Getting to the point where we have to argue that the mere presence of a gun can possibly be called a justification for shooting someone is scary.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Ignoring all the crazies who think an armed man who previously aimed a gun at police is not dangerous, there is a perfect consensus. As for the crazies this is definition of being eternal losers at life.
    So you advocate for shooting people because they have a criminal history and a gun may be in their possession? Do I have that correct? Btw, appeal to majority is a logical fallacy and ad hominem is the sign of a losing argument.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-25-2016 at 01:20 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So you advocate for shooting people because they have a criminal history and a gun may be in their possession? Do I have that correct? Btw, appeal to majority is a logical fallacy and ad hominem is the sign of a losing argument.
    I don't advocate anything.

Yeah I figured you'd slink off after throwing bricks.

Then why are you here?

I do advocate.. and I will agitate if necessary.
    I do consider myself an activist. (perhaps less active than I could be?)

2nd amendment brought me to the party.
    Cannabis legalization is also a dear issue. Among others.

Why the phuck are you here?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

There have been a lot of people saying the video shows cops dropping a gun on the ground. The alternative theory is that they dropped some rubber gloves. As for the gun, it's supposedly next to the foot of the officer with a red shirt, who was making sure it didn't get moved.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I believe that the planted evidence was

I always assume they are lying until proven otherwise.
    O.J.'s blood and hair and footprints in blood were at the scene of the crime. OJ, Nicole and Ron Goldman's blood were splattered in his OJ's Bronco. The police didn't frame OJ. They don't have vials of OJ blood, hair, and designer shoes sitting around.

I just wanted to use a 100% guilty person as an example to show how far reflexive anti-police bias goes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    O.J.'s blood and hair and footprints in blood were at the scene of the crime. OJ, Nicole and Ron Goldman's blood were splattered in his OJ's Bronco. The police didn't frame OJ. They don't have vials of OJ blood, hair, and designer shoes sitting around.

I just wanted to use a 100% guilty person as an example to show how far reflexive anti-police bias goes.

OJ didn't do it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OJ didn't do it.
    I suspect not. but have believed he knew who did.

I also believe the victim of stabbing was A Gold digging Drug Whore and likely brought this on herself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I suspect not. but have believed he knew who did.

I also believe the victim of stabbing was A Gold digging Drug Whore and likely brought this on herself.
    There is a good documentary that shows it was his son that did it Jason Simpson.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    There is a good documentary that shows it was his son that did it Jason Simpson.
    Very possible.. Also Possible was her Drug Connection making a point of her..

None of which was investigated by those charged to do so.
    Instead they ran on the jumped to conclusion of a Cop that already had a personal bias.

but that's just my observation.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't advocate anything because this is a complex topic. I could if I wanted to. I already told off those who I think are wrong on this.

I don't advocate anything because this is a complex topic.
    No.
    It is not complex at all. It is quite simple.

The Police are out of control. Acting in a criminal manner.

They killed a man that was minding his own business when assaulted.
    Video shows no gun in either hand at any time. I watched it. Even the Police Chief that watched it says the same.

and they are still (as usual) covering for it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So far police was right and activists were wrong.

So far police was right and activists were wrong.
    So far the pigs are murders as usual.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-25-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    since when have you started to beleive liberal CNN and San Francisco rag?

There was a gun and finger prints. With so many people around it is highly unlikely that it was placed with fingerprints and no witnesses
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post

There was a gun and finger prints. With so many people around it is highly unlikely that it was placed with fingerprints and no witnesses
    Who cares if there was a gun? No one seems to want to address the fact that open carry is LEGAL IN NORTH CAROLINA. Can't believe long time members of RPF are suggesting that the mere presence of a gun is justification for police to shoot someone. Goddamn bizarro world around here lately.

Who cares if there was a gun? No one seems to want to address the fact that open carry is LEGAL IN NORTH CAROLINA. Can't believe long time members of RPF are suggesting that the mere presence of a gun is justification for police to shoot someone. Goddamn bizarro world around here lately.
    I've certainly pointed out the right of all citizens to bear arms, so the mere presence of a gun does not justify shooting.

On the other hand, when a group of hired guns have the drop on you, probably best to excercise great caution.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post

I saw the video. The Chief of police saw the video. There is no gun visible in either hand at any time.

I don't care about the gun,, it was not ever a factor.. It is irrelevant. it was not pointed or fired..
    It was not in his hand.

They had no reason to assault the man in the first place. NONE WHATSOEVER> they were there on other business (likely nefarious).

There was no reason for any interaction with the goon squad in the first place.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I know, right? This from people who claim to be liberty activists. SMFH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I've certainly pointed out the right of all citizens to bear arms, so the mere presence of a gun does not justify shooting.

On the other hand, when a group of hired guns have the drop on you, probably best to excercise great caution.

Can't argue with this logic.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I know, right? This from people who claim to be liberty activists. SMFH
    Trump is certainly drawing out Authoritarians and other closet Elitists in a spectrum of flavors.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He pointed the gun at them earlier. They were going to ignore him completely.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happens every day. Get off your meds.

Trump is certainly drawing out Authoritarians and other closet Elitists in a spectrum of flavors.
    He does do that. Yes, he does.

bizzro is people who have never been in either of these situations claiming what should have happened.
    Like Monday morning quarterbacks.
    Contrary to popular belief from anarchists,
    No cop goes to work saying goes today I want to shoot a black man or any person for that matter
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Now this is trumps fault also......lol
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

No- they never said he "pointed" a gun at them.
    There is no spoon.

Yes, of course his own prints would be on his own gun. That does not mean he was handling it outside the car.

My prints are on my phone right now, but I have not used it since this morning.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 09-25-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast