Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 5th money bomb!

June 5th money bomb!

Dr. Paul has called on us to do our part. The campaign needs all the money it can get as soon as possible. $1 now is like $5 later. So do your part, spread the word, let people know to donate on June 5th. All donations should be made to the official campaign website: www.ronpaul2012.com
    Max out if you can, the campaign needs the money now.
    Lets make this the surprise money bomb they will never forget. We have so many new supporters that will be joining for the fun of their first money bomb. Lets make this so big, they can't help but talk about it on the news. Putting the campaign in a position of financial prominence.
    I made a video to promote it:

hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/hmsad/ron_paul_money_bomb_june_5th_video/
    Last edited by afwjam; 05-29-2011 at 06:05 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mitt Romney: "Who let the dogs out......HOOT! HOOT!"

lol, great video!

By the way, I created this thread here about getting the admins to create a "Money Bomb Planning & Promotion" board, since we have no board that is focused on this one issue. If you feel this is a good way to support the June 5th money bomb then please post your support for it in that thread. We'd finally have an official place to share our ideas on the best ways to promote the money bombs. With June 5th only a week away, this is very urgent in my opinion.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 05-29-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sentinelrv View Post
    mitt romney: "who let the dogs out......hoot! Hoot!"
    lol!

$1 now is like $5 later?

The man figured out how to restore interest rates! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Mitt Romney: "Who let the dogs out......HOOT! HOOT!"

lol, great video!

By the way, I created this thread here about getting the admins to create a "Money Bomb Planning & Promotion" board, since we have no board that is focused on this one issue. If you feel this is a good way to support the June 5th money bomb then please post your support for it in that thread. We'd finally have an official place to share our ideas on the best ways to promote the money bombs. With June 5th only a week away, this is very urgent in my opinion.
    I think this is a good idea. We haven't really been promoting these money bombs very well.
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post
    $1 now is like $5 later?

The man figured out how to restore interest rates! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is seed money, if we use it to get others interested, they donate later, is the idea.....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I will..........bump this thread.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    roflmao!!! Romney!!! what a great ending!

What are YOU doing to promote the money bomb? Share with us here.

Here's another great video Robert Werden made and added the money bomb to for passing around!

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Ugh, I don't know if Ron Paul has a chance against Romney now. He seems so "street" and "with it". Mitt's definitely "up with the kids".

Money Bomb could flop cuz its scheduled on a Sunday in the summer... just sayin
    Ron Paul: "Do you think gold is money?"
    Ben Bernanke: "No"
    ~July 7th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Money Bomb could flop cuz its scheduled on a Sunday in the summer... just sayin
    ehhh, a risk we will have to take
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I got $100 on it. Last bomb I dropped $300.

I'd be pretty surprised to see the amount raised last time achieved again. Nevertheless, this is will hopefully be helpful to the campaign. Maybe I can get some official YARD SIGNS soon!
    Last edited by Liberty Rebellion; 05-30-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Hey everybody, I'm new here, but reading these forums has lit some inspiration for me to get involved in the grassroots. That being said, I've taken a stab at a video promoting the MoneyBomb. Feedback would be cool, it's been a while since I've tooled around with video editing. It's just some pictures and a clip from that newer RP video from New York. The target audience is people familiar with Ron Paul, so it's not really selling his platform so much as trying to get a casual supporter to step up and donate. Let me know what you think, I'm open to edits/changes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very nice. I'd edit the text that says Romney raised $10 mill to Rodney obtained promises for - because I do believe there is a difference. If people were saying how much they'd give by the end of the campaign, it is a different thing than paying the money today.

I would take out all references to Campaign for Liberty because they have expressly distanced themselves from the campaign for FEC purposes and instead would say to go to www.ronpaul2012.com to learn about Ron Paul and to donate securely on June 5, 2011, and come join the grass roots at www.ronpaulforums.com and dailypaul.com. At the very end you should say 'Paid for by grassroots not affiliated with any candidates campaign' and technically I think your name is supposed to be in there or the name of your meetup group or something.

This is very good though. I hate to see them buried here when the whole purpose of creating them is to have people spread them around. When you make your edits, post it at Ron Paul Grassroots headquarters so people can see it, as well as here....

Thanks for the suggestions, and yes as I logged in I realized how buried the video had gotten. Still learning my way around this place, but I'm getting there.

Anyways, I'll work on editing and throw up the revised edition.

How about, after "We need to make our voices heard" post a quote saying "Money Talks"....
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    How about, after "We need to make our voices heard" post a quote saying "Money Talks"....
    I worked up something along those lines, going to post this edit to grassroots central once it uploads.

I put this together yesterday. The audio is ripped from CFL.

very cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    ehhh, a risk we will have to take
    I don't think Sunday is a bad day. Where did this idea come from?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I'm going to organize my crew and start making videos. Youtube is what converted me, and youtube is where I will try to convert.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    I'm going to organize my crew and start making videos. Youtube is what converted me, and youtube is where I will try to convert.
    Me too! Just watch out for the trolls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ187 View Post
    Me too! Just watch out for the trolls!!!
    Trolls are everywhere, even here.

One thing I have noticed is the official Ron Paul campaign facebook hasn't been promoting the money bomb. They have close to 400,000 fans. Is there a reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    One thing I have noticed is the official Ron Paul campaign facebook hasn't been promoting the money bomb. They have close to 400,000 fans. Is there a reason for this?
    He sent out an email, I have to assume his facebook will get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    He sent out an email, I have to assume his facebook will get it eventually.
    They should start ramping it up soon. Very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I don't think Sunday is a bad day. Where did this idea come from?
    Most people are not behind their computer on Sundays. During the work week, especially in the winter, people spend more time behind their computers because they don't go outside as much. Also during the work week checking the Forums or FaceBook, or looking at RonPaulGraphs gives them something to do to take a "brain-break" from work. This means they are more likely to be reminded of the MoneyBomb, and thus more apt to donate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast