Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19: WHY WE SHOULD ALL WEAR MASKS

do not wear any masks coming from China. They could be infected with COVID-19

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Western-World

Watch the video.

Testing kits from the region are also possibly compromised.

@Brian4Liberty this is important information. Please spread.
    Last edited by Warlord; 04-03-2020 at 10:20 PM.
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why arent journalists on the filed using masks or gloves?
    I was wondering that myself. The journalist who asked Trump if he was going to wear a mask wasn't wearing a mask.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So the government should use contact tracing to map who has it based on digital metadata and the government has the ability to lock any individual up and anyone who they seem they have contacted against there will because that's what Taiwan did.
    Straw man argument - Check. The CDC now says everyone show wear a mask. They should have said that from jump street.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Straw man argument - Check. The CDC now says everyone show wear a mask. They should have said that from jump street.
    Didnt Taiwan do that though? China physically blocked people from leaving their house and they died inside their house. China mandated masks and physically beat them for not wearing a mask in public. It turns out there are counterfeit masks being sold in China. knockoffs. Masks that don't protect you. Masks that are contaminated.. China was importing masks and stopped exporting on them and were using the imported masks for containment. Americans would of been using Chinese masks that spread that outbreak more if they were directed to wear them.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was wondering that myself. The journalist who asked Trump if he was going to wear a mask wasn't wearing a mask.
    Three possible outcomes on that reason.
    1. Some journalists were already given a vaccine of some kind and arent sharing the information kind like how Merkel already got vaccinated.
    With something for sure.

2.The virus is real but the reaction by the media is a overkill.

Didnt Taiwan do that though?
    So don't tell everyone to wear masks EVEN THOUGH THE CDC NOW IS TELLING EVERYONE TO WEAR MASKS because Taiwan may have done something objectionable ALL THE WHILE THE U.S. IS DOING A LOT OF OBJECTIONABLE SHYT LIKE ARRESTING PASTORS FOR HAVING CHURCH? Really? That....that's your argument?

China physically blocked people from leaving their house and they died inside their house.
    I didn't even MENTION China. China is already a police state. We are becoming China while not taking sensible measures that don't restrict civil liberties

China was importing masks and stopped exporting on them and were using the imported masks for containment. Americans would of been using Chinese masks that spread that outbreak more if they were directed to wear them.
    Unproven conspiracy theory. Even if that were true, ultraviolet light kills the virus. But hey, your Trump Delusion Syndrome forced you to come up with an excuse for idiocy even after Trump has moved on from it. Also when the CDC, a private organization, was saying don't wear masks, Trump's FDA appointee was saying wear masks. So I guess that means Trump is deep state trying to infect all of America with Chinese contaminated masks.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-04-2020 at 07:58 AM.

So don't tell everyone to wear masks EVEN THOUGH THE CDC NOW IS TELLING EVERYONE TO WEAR MASKS because Taiwan may have done something objectionable ALL THE WHILE THE U.S. IS DOING A LOT OF OBJECTIONABLE SHYT LIKE ARRESTING PASTORS FOR HAVING CHURCH? Really? That....that's your argument?

I didn't even MENTION China. China is already a police state. We are becoming China while not taking sensible measures that don't restrict civil liberties
    So what you are saying is the United States told people to stay inside and social distance and arrested people for not doing it. Is it so much of a stretch that people may start getting arrested or beaten for not wearing a mask?

So what you are saying is the United States told people to stay inside and social distance and arrested people for not doing it. Is it so much of a stretch that people may start getting arrested or beaten for not wearing a mask?
    WTF are you even babbling about? Seriously?

You are a sad individual I'm just ignoring you from now on.
    That would be a good thing. I wish you would ignore the entire forum. All you add is noise. Trump's FDA appointee called for the public wearing masks when the CDC said no. Then the CDC reversed itself. So, by your "logic", Trump wants to arrest and beat people for not wearing masks. WTF?

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Let's keep it civil.

As noted in the video I posted, everyone wearing even a homemade mask has a double benefit. See:
    www.masks4all.org

I'm seeing more non medical grade mask shops going online.. the latest:
    https://www.jiffyshirts.com/bellacan....html?ac=Black
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

After months of total bipartisan, establishment media recommendations against wearing masks, and even attempting to shame those who did wear masks, the tide is finally turning towards science and common sense. Masks are now being recommended.

And now, as sure as the sun rising, it's all Trump's fault.

New face mask guidance comes after battle between White House and CDC

Trump agreed to the new guidance but was not enthusiastic about it, they said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dc/ar-BB128LUw
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's diminishing returns when you have everyone covering their face. Women already cover their faces with makeup anyways. Just make a law requiring women to cover their face in public...

There's diminishing returns when you have everyone covering their face. Women already cover their faces with makeup anyways. Just make a law requiring women to cover their face in public...
    This will problary continue with people wearing masks till the crisis its better clear China hasn't really beaten it. Like in one of the article they are just giving time till a vaccine is made.

What China did in its own lockdown is questionable.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...35654423322625
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

After months of total bipartisan, establishment media recommendations against wearing masks, and even attempting to shame those who did wear masks, the tide is finally turning towards science and common sense. Masks are now being recommended.

And now, as sure as the sun rising, it's all Trump's fault.

New face mask guidance comes after battle between White House and CDC
    I'm disappointed with Trump. As soon as he announces the new mask recommendation, he says he is not going to follow it. He would have been better off saying nothing because many people follow his lead. Some of them will be spreading the virus without symptoms. He could have asked people to make masks at home and share them. There would probably be millions more people wearing them today.
    Last edited by dean.engelhardt; 04-08-2020 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    I'm disappointed with Trump. As soon as he announces the new mask recommendation, he says he is not going to follow it. He would have been better off saying nothing because many people follow his lead. Some of them will be spreading the virus without symptoms. He could have asked people to make masks at home and share them. There would probably be millions more people wearing them today.
    Yeah, he could have done better. He should have said, "I'm on TV right now, everyone around me has been screened, we are practicing social distancing right now, but if I was at the grocery store, I would be wearing a mask. It's a great thing. It's the best."

Weird times when people on Ronpaulforums are putting any faith in "officials".

Yeah keep those masks on, y'all. Can't talk to each other clearly about what's going on with them on your face, while 6ft distancing. And fwiw, asians wear masks all the time regardless of covid. Are we being social engineered to behave like Asians?
    Last edited by devil21; 04-08-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Weird times when people on Ronpaulforums are putting any faith in "officials".

Yeah keep those masks on, y'all. Can't talk to each other clearly about what's going on with them on your face, while 6ft distancing. And fwiw, asians wear masks all the time regardless of covid. Are we being social engineered to behave like Asians?
    Who is putting faith in "officials"?

And don't forget, masks were opposed by officials.

Many would say that it had to do with lack of supply. But a conspiracy minded person might point out that masks stop facial recognition measures, so long term use of masks will be discouraged.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not anymore they're not, but you can't find any so it's irrelevant, and it constantly changes depending on which official happens to be in front of a camera. Dunno why anyone listens to them about anything anymore. They've been provably wrong at every turn, particularly Donnie, but still. Do what you feel is necessary, that's all.

Many would say that it had to do with lack of supply. But a conspiracy minded person might point out that masks stop facial recognition measures, so long term use of masks will be discouraged.
    I am aware of supply. I receive multiple daily emails that indicate many millions of masks (among other medical equipments) are being produced and hoarded by the feds. The feds are literally sourcing out and making a detailed list of the locations of every bit of relevant medical equipment they can find right now. I presume with the intent of seizing it all at some point. Point is, they're not instructing with the intention of informing the public about anything. They're social engineering people -and- purposely trying to advised people not to use them up so the feds could hoard all of them. That's why it's pointless to listen to officials. They want control of the resources, not you. I don't know exactly why, whether because of some serious doom on the horizon or in anticipation of government single-payer health care (where everything is nationalized and then seized), but they're definitely hoarding equipment, masks included. Whatever they're saying in public isn't genuine advice. It's worth noting that Dr. Birx husband works for the UN on Agenda 2030 implementation.

(eta: FEMA is going to institute a rule starting Friday that no masks, gloves or respirators can be exported.)
    Last edited by devil21; 04-08-2020 at 03:39 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

And it begins. Apparently there is some murderer on the loose, and the Police are complaining that facial recognition software (and regular human recognition) is not working because of masks.

Can't imagine that this mask trend will continue too long.

And it begins. Apparently there is some murderer on the loose, and the Police are complaining that facial recognition software (and regular human recognition) is not working because of masks.

Can't imagine that this mask trend will continue too long.
    That's being worked on, right now.

https://faceidmasks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's being worked on, right now.

https://faceidmasks.com/
    Lol. That will be a lot of fun...

I think masks, sunglasses, and hats should become the norm simply to defeat facial recognition.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

I would hate to jump into the middle of taking sides on masks, as the whole thing has a religious fervor to it now, left vs. right, but I finally know someone personally who has COVID-19.

He was a person who was in the "I'll never wear a stinkin' mask" camp. He caught it, and brought it home to his spouse, who also has it now. They are pretty sick at this point, but not hospitalized. Hopefully it will just be the same as a bad flu, as they say it feels like. No news is good news.

I would hate to jump into the middle of taking sides on masks, as the whole thing has a religious fervor to it now, left vs. right, but I finally know someone personally who has COVID-19.

He was a person who was in the "I'll never wear a stinkin' mask" camp. He caught it, and brought it home to his spouse, who also has it now. They are pretty sick at this point, but not hospitalized. Hopefully it will just be the same as a bad flu, as they say it feels like. No news is good news.
    How do they know it's the COVID and not regular Type A or H3N2 flu, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    How do they know it's the COVID and not regular Type A or H3N2 flu, for example?
    They were tested. They are taking Hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

Unfortunately, it's looking like COVID is able to spread in hot weather

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I think masks, sunglasses, and hats should become the norm simply to defeat facial recognition.
    It won't matter once you have your Digital ID.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They were tested. They are taking Hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

Unfortunately, it's looking like COVID is able to spread in hot weather
    I don't trust any of this insanity, including tests.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast