Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polls: Trump's chances of winning election rising

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    we can do this all day accusing each other of being wrong...and you are wrong btw...
    The evidence shows otherwise.

I don't have to accuse you of anything.

You support Trump. That is proof.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so you say, but you also don't do anything for liberty except act like a child in here...
    I refute those supporters of authoritarians like yourself which is much more than you have ever done.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    The evidence shows otherwise.

I don't have to accuse you of anything.

You support Trump. That is proof.
    actually, i don't support hillary....

You don't support Tyrant (D). But you support Tyrant (R) and you are confused why people on a liberty oriented forum don't agree. Not the brightest...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Distinction is irrelevant. Your vote for Trump is support for him to gain office an enact his policies. Just because you're main drive may be because you oppose Hillary doesn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    You don't support Tyrant (D). But you support Tyrant (R) and you are confused why people on a liberty oriented forum don't agree. Not the brightest...

hmmm..seems millions of people would disagree with you.

you are certifiable...

no cred. Insults people about liberty, but does nothing to advance it. Where were you motherfucker when i was getting pushed around and ridiculed at my State Convention asswipe?..sucking on mamas tit...?

Distinction is irrelevant. Your vote for Trump is support for him to gain office an enact his policies. Just because you're main drive may be because you oppose Hillary doesn't change that.

ya know, i'm convinced man. You're a 2 dimensional thinker as well...

hmmm..seems millions of people would disagree with you.

you are certifiable...

no cred. Insults people about liberty, but does nothing to advance it. Where were you motherfucker when i was getting pushed around and ridiculed at my State Convention asswipe?..sucking on mamas tit...?
    Oh please, you were probably cheering on Romney by then. As if anyone believes your made up stories. You shill for a tyrant and you get mad when people call you out on it on a liberty oriented forum. Cry more then get angry then get confused again.

And Rand is wrong. Your point? Do you always let others do all your thinking for you? That explains a few things.
    I'd rather be in Rands corner than yours at this time. Maybe you are wrong and Rand is right......
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    I'd rather be in Rands corner than yours at this time. Maybe you are wrong and Rand is right......
    Anyone actively supporting authoritarians in order to keep secure their political connections and grasp on power is wrong. His position is more important to him than his supposed principles. That he will vote for Trump just demonstrates that fact.

Oh please, you were probably cheering on Romney by then. As if anyone believes your made up stories. You shill for a tyrant and you get mad when people call you out on it on a liberty oriented forum. Cry more then get angry then get confused again.

again...you have zero credibility, so you can shove it up your ass coward.

ya know, i'm convinced man. You're a 2 dimensional thinker as well...
    Ironic coming from a person who can only see two choices: Vote Hillary or Vote Trump. That is TRUE two dimensional thinking.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    again...you have zero credibility, so you can shove it up your ass coward.
    Sure internet tough guy who claims to be this super liberty oriented person then shills for a tyrant. What a liar. Trump supporters....

Ironic coming from a person who can only see two choices: Vote Hillary or Vote Trump. That is TRUE two dimensional thinking.
    prez elections usually come down to two choices, or not voting. I always vote, always will.

if you had a point' i'd adress it. However, i'm not inclined to have discourse with a hostile enemy.

Sure internet tough guy who claims to be this super liberty oriented person then shills for a tyrant. What a liar. Trump supporters....
    coward...

prez elections usually come down to two choices, or not voting. I always vote, always will.

if you had a point' i'd adress it. However, i'm not inclined to have discourse with a hostile enemy.
    See "two choices." You are the one with a limited two dimensional thinking problem. There are plenty of other choices to make.

That a Trumphumper considers me a hostile enemy pleases me to no end.

Liberty will always be the enemy of tyranny.

Anyone actively supporting authoritarians in order to keep secure their political connections and grasp on power is wrong. His position is more important to him than his supposed principles. That he will vote for Trump just demonstrates that fact.
    ok. But I still disagree
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

See "two choices." You are the one with a limited two dimensional thinking problem. There are plenty of other choices to make.

i gather you have a crystal ball, and you know what trump will do...ok...do tell...

Does it please you that you are a hostile enemy to Rand also?
    James Madison

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

its either going to be trump or hillary...reality sucks don't it?..

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i gather you have a crystal ball, and you know what trump will do...ok...do tell...
    I believe Trump will do exactly what he has promised to do; violate natural human rights to travel across unowned land, murder civilian populations, support government spying, openly torture people, violate religious liberty, increase the police state, increase government spying, increase regulations on the free market, and so much more.

its either going to be trump or hillary...reality sucks don't it?..
    Only because of your 2 dimensional thinking, and the same thinking form many like you.

coward...
    Awwww back to angry phase again.... take a few min before you go back to crying phase. Maybe makeup some more fairy tale stories?? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    ok. But I still disagree
    I didn't ask you to agree with me.

But you didn't provide a reason for why I was wrong either.

Awwww back to angry phase again.... take a few min before you go back to crying phase. Maybe makeup some more fairy tale stories?? Hahaha
    gutless coward.

no cred.

gutless coward.

no cred.
    Running out of words? Perhaps you should pull open a dictionary. Trump trolls.... not the brightest...

Only because of your 2 dimensional thinking, and the same thinking form many like you.
    i'm not buying into this vote 3rd party or not voting crap this time around...

Running out of words? Perhaps you should pull open a dictionary. Trump trolls.... not the brightest...
    nah...you're only worth more than a few words...

coward.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nah...you're only worth more than a few words...

coward.
    Its okay. Trump supporters vocabulary is limited. I understand. Words are hard. Perhaps you can share some more fairy tale stories for us?

Its okay. Trump supporters vocabulary is limited. I understand. Words are hard. Perhaps you can share some more fairy tale stories for us?

i know its ok, because i usually find when i have to 'talk down' to your types, its only fair i keep it simple for 2 dimensional rug biting gutless cowards.

did you get all that?

doubt it.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 09-13-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast