Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New "exneocon" ppl are waking up!

New "exneocon" ppl are waking up!

Yeah there is a ton waking up, and i'm one of them. Unreal how much I liked Fox News for so long, then finally I did my research on this guy who they always blasted and ignored and what do ya know, Fox News is nothing but another bias lie spitting machine aimed at tipping the conservatives into the grandios scheme of non stop war propaganda from both sides. Its amazing how active you become once you see the truth, and how as you learn more about Ron Paul the more you love him. A whole lot in my family and friends have seen the truth now as well, due to the fact of the continuous youtube links I send them all... "ohhh look at this, no look at this one!" amazing whats happening, the only thing ppl need to do, is DO their OWN research. A lot of ppl out there never will but say they do...

Another problem i've found, with for example my grandparents, is a whole lot of the older crowd that votes does not know how to do research on the internet, in fact I know a lot of older ppl who don't even own a computer and only rely on MSM for the truth... If we could just reach this crowd we would be gold. People my parents age can do the research but most won't because they have been brainwashed by fox and rush... So the way I reached them is to show them blatant bias against Ron Paul, they believe Fox News really is 'fair and balanced' still, and I can't blame them because I was one of them too. But I also see now that since I know the truth I have an obligation to spread it.

I've emailed almost everyone at Fox multiple times in a detailed msg saying how betrayed I now felt after having supported them for so long. Probably won't hear back, but one day they will pay for the lies and blatant bias they've spread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the Revolution!

Welcome,

The other candidates don't give a darn about your civil liberties and fiscal conservatism but now adopt Ron Paul's rhetoric because it is now "sexy".

Nobody but Paul

It takes time and work to lift the filters from your eyes. Welcome.
    I love my country, but I fear my government

Quote Originally Posted by Howfar View Post
    But I also see now that since I know the truth I have an obligation to spread it.
    This is something we all have realized. I've only been 'Awake' for a couple of weeks now. I did like Paul in 2008, but had no interest in politics, and never knew much more than he was the guy that wants to legailize pot. Now I know the full truth, and it's Nobody But Paul!

You are also exactly right about the crowd that doesn't get their info from the internet. There are plenty of rural and older folks who flat out don't use computers. Then there are the older folks that use computers (but don't really know how to get around), then there's the lot that just don't care enough about politics to check out Ron Paul away from the MSM.

We need to get to all those people!

Ron Paul 2012!

Are you a former Rush, Hannity, Medved, Beck believer?

I'm guilty of still listening to them at times, but only to see how bad the bias has become. Once you've been awakened, it is infuriating. What kills me is how they have all the control over what goes over the airwaves. They can make stuff up, they can screen calls, they can cut off callers, they can talk over callers. And then, of course, they can promote and spin with their candidate with abandon. The truth is that they want Obama (or someone with the same policies as Obama) to win. We have a one-party system, after all.

And a major part of their propaganda is that they are somehow NOT THE MEDIA.

Makes me sick. Literally.
    Last edited by wgadget; 01-20-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Welcome, I was in the same crowd as you. I was more of a liberal than most neo-cons but I was all for going to war to "get em turrists".

You become so much less apathetic when you hear the truth. Its intoxicating because its the message our nation fought and was founded on.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's pretty amazing once their blindfold has been lifted, eh?

Your job now is to help others lift their blindfolds as well. It's not easy. As you know, if someone would have tried to lift yours, you would have gotten angry and told them how stupid they are and how THEY were the ones being brainwashed like THEY were in some kind of cult.

Just be kind. Understand why they feel the way they do. And give them more information. Youtube has done more for Ron Paul and the liberty movement than anything you will ever see on TV. You should also encourage them to watch C-Span whenever Paul is speaking because the commentary on his thoughts is low and it allows the viewer to really make their own decisions. Eventually, when their own thoughts conflict with what they're seeing on cable news, you will know the opportunity to remove the blindfold is opening.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Most people that you would label neocons don't consider themselves as such. They most likely don't even know what neo-conservatism is. Look at Herman Cain. He was running for President and he didn't even know. Most people just think that neo-conservatism is conservatism. They don't even know there's a difference.

I never really listened to Rush much, but I was a Beck guy aside from when he tried to be a preacher (which happened a lot) I also like Oreilly and Cavuto, but both just tick me off now. Its amazing how much they even avoid saying the name of Ron Paul, never have been more disgusted in the deceit they've fed me for so long...

Welcome..yeah, once you wake up you can see the propaganda immediately and you aren't stuck in the false left right paradigm anymore. Not down with those false games anymore. They are just there for the sheep to be led by the psychopath controllers.

When Ron Paul speaks at debates, you see the other candidates staring at him with the look that says "He's not playing our game, he knows the corrupt system and he calls it like it is...which I could never do. It's amazing he can have so much support while taking controversial positions."
    Last edited by blazeKing; 01-20-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Okay, guys. This kind of thread makes it obvious that a commercial talking about the SCALES FALLING OFF is mandatory for the campaign.

Ron Paulism is a world-view that requires open eyes, hearts, and minds, free of MEDIA BIAS. It's our duty to wake them.

P.S. It seems that some of the work is actually being done by Newt Gingrich. But he still plays the two-party false paradigm game. We know he is mistaken.
    Last edited by wgadget; 01-20-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Welcome to the Revolution. Morpheus would be proud you chose the red pill.

I never really listened to Rush much, but I was a Beck guy aside from when he tried to be a preacher (which happened a lot) I also like Oreilly and Cavuto, but both just tick me off now. Its amazing how much they even avoid saying the name of Ron Paul, never have been more disgusted in the deceit they've fed me for so long...
    I always liked watching Beck try to diagram things on his blackboard and whatnot.

It could only be described as Insane Troll Logic.

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can vouch for that, none of us would have considered themselves neocon, but it really is that because of the adamant brain washing that really does take place..

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I once was blind,
    but now can see...

Welcome aboard.

Chester Copperpot

Welcome aboard friend.

"neoconservatism" motivates voters with fear....MUSLIMS! TERRORISTS! NUKES! COMMIES! LIBERALS! HILLARY! MEXICANS! *****S! 911! DIRTY BOMBS!
    traditional conservatives (such as Dr.Paul) motivates voters with reason, common sense, civics, and history.
    It's an uphill battle.

Welcome to the freedom movement ming!

Yeah there is a ton waking up, and i'm one of them. Unreal how much I liked Fox News for so long, then finally I did my research on this guy who they always blasted and ignored and what do ya know, Fox News is nothing but another bias lie spitting machine aimed at tipping the conservatives into the grandios scheme of non stop war propaganda from both sides. Its amazing how active you become once you see the truth, and how as you learn more about Ron Paul the more you love him. A whole lot in my family and friends have seen the truth now as well, due to the fact of the continuous youtube links I send them all... "ohhh look at this, no look at this one!" amazing whats happening, the only thing ppl need to do, is DO their OWN research. A lot of ppl out there never will but say they do...

Another problem i've found, with for example my grandparents, is a whole lot of the older crowd that votes does not know how to do research on the internet, in fact I know a lot of older ppl who don't even own a computer and only rely on MSM for the truth... If we could just reach this crowd we would be gold. People my parents age can do the research but most won't because they have been brainwashed by fox and rush... So the way I reached them is to show them blatant bias against Ron Paul, they believe Fox News really is 'fair and balanced' still, and I can't blame them because I was one of them too. But I also see now that since I know the truth I have an obligation to spread it.

I've emailed almost everyone at Fox multiple times in a detailed msg saying how betrayed I now felt after having supported them for so long. Probably won't hear back, but one day they will pay for the lies and blatant bias they've spread.

I so agree with your observation, i would fall into this same category as well. i run into the same problem when discussing things with my co workers. all they talk back when i explain his positions on the issues is the media talking points. i try to correct them and encourage them to do their own research instead of parroting the talking points. but i try not to overdo it. they already categorize me as the "crazy conspiracy guy" LOL so i wouldnt want them to dismiss me as the "wacko paultard" all in all i think im wearing them down, especially as they see their candidates leaving the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamais View Post
    I so agree with your observation, i would fall into this same category as well. i run into the same problem when discussing things with my co workers. all they talk back when i explain his positions on the issues is the media talking points. i try to correct them and encourage them to do their own research instead of parroting the talking points. but i try not to overdo it. they already categorize me as the "crazy conspiracy guy" LOL so i wouldnt want them to dismiss me as the "wacko paultard" all in all i think im wearing them down, especially as they see their candidates leaving the race.
    A great big Welcome to the Revolution to you as well, Alamais!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by millercards View Post
    This is something we all have realized. I've only been 'Awake' for a couple of weeks now. I did like Paul in 2008, but had no interest in politics, and never knew much more than he was the guy that wants to legailize pot. Now I know the full truth, and it's Nobody But Paul!

You are also exactly right about the crowd that doesn't get their info from the internet. There are plenty of rural and older folks who flat out don't use computers. Then there are the older folks that use computers (but don't really know how to get around), then there's the lot that just don't care enough about politics to check out Ron Paul away from the MSM.

We need to get to all those people!

Ron Paul 2012!

Love ya, millercards! Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    A great big Welcome to the Revolution to you as well, Alamais!
    thank you, i was a lurker here for a while, then decided to bite the bullet. great crowd here. <3 all

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    "neoconservatism" motivates voters with fear....MUSLIMS! TERRORISTS! NUKES! COMMIES! LIBERALS! HILLARY! MEXICANS! *****S! 911! DIRTY BOMBS!
    traditional conservatives (such as Dr.Paul) motivates voters with reason, common sense, civics, and history.
    It's an uphill battle.
    Oh man is it an uphill battle.

The fear card hits the most primal of our emotions. The fear of outsiders, foreigners, civilization collapse, culture collapse, chaos, disorder, death....it hits these people on a tribal level, like it's our tribe vs theirs. Back in the day you had to fall in line to fend off the outsiders who want to come in, take the women, and destroy you. That passed down through the generations like a chicken born to fear a hawk overhead where you don't even logically think about the threat but it's an instant panic.
    Last edited by blazeKing; 01-20-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Now this is a fun thread to read. I would love to see it filled with hundreds of new converts.

Welcome! To all the new members, it is so nice to see this thing grow.
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

The internet has helped, but the Truth was out there long before the internet
    started gaining viewership and building it's virtual library.

Older people who are not internet savvy can still get the truth. They can subscribe
    to independent papers such as American Free Press. That is a great gift for anyone
    who is not interested in reading on the internet. They have home delivery.

Long before the internet, all of my 20's, I read books and alternative newspapers.
    What I'm saying is that regardless of the media type, you'll need to venture beyond
    the low-hanging fruit of media whoredom and seek to become a knowledgeable person,
    grounded in historical facts, that ability did exist prior to the internet. As a matter of fact,
    too much emphasis is on the internet, because some of the best information needed to form
    a proper world view is rotting on bookshelves still.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast