Thread: Another fake Republican is jumping ship! Bush advisor Sally Bradshaw will vote Clinton

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Another fake Republican is jumping ship! Bush advisor Sally Bradshaw will vote Clinton

If there is one thing I appreciate about Trump, it is his ability to drive liberals out of the GOP and back into the arms of the progressive friends in the Democrat party. This is good news no matter what, as it furthers the goal Ron Paul set of taking the GOP back to its roots.

First on CNN: Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politi...trump-florida/

Maybe there is a chance to push the GOP in a more conservative direction, regardless of what happens in November. I sure hope so anyway.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I don't think Ron Paul was a fake. I don't think Rand is a fake... or Amash or Massie.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Does this mean Ron is voting for Trump? Or is Ron a "fake Republican" too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I don't think Ron Paul was a fake. I don't think Rand is a fake... or Amash or Massie.
    Dunno about the rest, but RP was a libertarian. He's a lifetime member of the LP and only used the GOP because that's the only party he could get elected using. To this day he tells potential candidates to just pick a party that can win. Quit being naive, bro. It's bad for yer health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well I guess Amash is a fake, Rand Paul only endorses the nominee by the pledge he made, he must not be a real republican.

If there is one thing I appreciate about Trump, it is his ability to drive liberals out of the GOP and back into the arms of the progressive friends in the Democrat party. This is good news no matter what, as it furthers the goal Ron Paul set of taking the GOP back to its roots.

First on CNN: Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politi...trump-florida/

Maybe there is a chance to push the GOP in a more conservative direction, regardless of what happens in November. I sure hope so anyway.
    So why isn't Trump OUT of the GOP? He's the biggest liberal candidate the GOP has ever had.
    Rand Paul for Peace

I'd say they were libetarians but Republicans In Name Only. But if the criteria for being a "real" Republican is voting for Trump, I guess Rudy Giuliani, Sheldon Anderson, Marco Rubio are "real" Republicans.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    So why isn't Trump OUT of the GOP? He's the biggest liberal candidate the GOP has ever had.
    By today's standards, Reagan was very liberal too.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Dunno about the rest, but RP was a libertarian. He's a lifetime member of the LP and only used the GOP because that's the only party he could get elected using. To this day he tells potential candidates to just pick a party that can win. Quit being naive, bro. It's bad for yer health.
    Ron was a libertarian but he was also a Republican since he was old enough to vote. He said he considered himself a Taft Republican. I believe Robert Taft was called "Mr. Republican".
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Who gives a crap about Trump? I am just glad to see the Trotskyists going back to the Democrat party.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4