Thread: And one for Danke

Exclamation And one for Danke

@Danke

Lena Dunham Poses Nude to Encourage People to Love Themselves More

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...emselves-more/

Actress Lena Dunham posed nude on social media to encourage people to love themselves more, the latest in a bizarre series of missives about weight gain and body positivity.

Posing naked amid a sunny backdrop, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress pledged to donate to the women’s organization Peggy Albrecht Friendly House, a charity that helps women suffering from alcoholism and drug abuse, for every person who leaves a comment on her Instagram with a reason why they chose to love themselves.

“Any negativity that comes your way is just an excuse to love yourself even more, right? Comment on my [Instagram] post with a reason you love yourself,” Lena Dunham wrote. “For every comment in the next week, I’ll be donating a dollar to @peggyAlbrechtFH.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Danke

Lena Dunham Poses Nude to Encourage People to Love Themselves More

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...emselves-more/

Actress Lena Dunham posed nude on social media to encourage people to love themselves more, the latest in a bizarre series of missives about weight gain and body positivity.

Posing naked amid a sunny backdrop, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress pledged to donate to the women’s organization Peggy Albrecht Friendly House, a charity that helps women suffering from alcoholism and drug abuse, for every person who leaves a comment on her Instagram with a reason why they chose to love themselves.

“Any negativity that comes your way is just an excuse to love yourself even more, right? Comment on my [Instagram] post with a reason you love yourself,” Lena Dunham wrote. “For every comment in the next week, I’ll be donating a dollar to @peggyAlbrechtFH.”
    Mods! When is enough, enough!?!?!

DonnaY, Do something!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What's that say on her? USDA Prime?

Oh look. A beached whale.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Mods! When is enough, enough!?!?!

DonnaY, Do something!
    Wat?

This is hard hitting news, that people need to know.

How can you take anyone with such $#@!ty tattoos seriously?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    How can you take anyone with such $#@!ty tattoos seriously?
    That's my first reaction...wtf are those things?

I see some scrawled writing, a Chihuahua head, what looks like maybe a bat, what looks like maybe a pizza, a hillbilly shack and Wall E. Gator standing upright in her ass crack.

Da $#@!?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I see some scrawled writing, a Chihuahua head, what looks like maybe a bat, what looks like maybe a pizza, a hillbilly shack and Wall E. Gator standing upright in her ass crack.

Da $#@!?
    You studied her body...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You studied her body...
    I am trained in clinical observation.

Is it me or is she getting fatter every time we see her?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is it me or is she getting fatter every time we see her?
    Not your imagination.

Lena Dunham ‘Breaks Up’ with Her Scale After Celebrating Weighing the Most She Ever Has

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-she-ever-has/

Actress and former Hillary Clinton campaign surrogate Lena Dunham decided to “break up” with her bathroom scale this week following a celebration of her all-time weight gain.

“So yeah, this is a break up,” Lena Dunham told her scale in a video posted to her social media.

“I can’t do this anymore. I don’t have feelings for you anymore. I don’t love you anymore. And I’ve tried, tried to do it different ways. You know, I’ve tried to like bring the excitement back, but, we’re done so…bye,” she said while throwing the scale into the trash.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-01-2019 at 08:15 PM.

She would actually be pretty cute if she were to put on 20-30 more pounds
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Da $#@!?
    I thought the ass crack tat was suppose to be a bunny doing the walk of shame out of her butt hole. I also see the hillbilly shack and the chihuahua head but I think the pizza is a globe with Pangaea. I also see a skateboarder under the pizza globe and the scrawled writing appears to be elvish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I thought the ass crack tat was suppose to be a bunny doing the walk of shame out of her butt hole. I also see the hillbilly shack and the chihuahua head but I think the pizza is a globe with Pangaea. I also see a skateboarder under the pizza globe and the scrawled writing appears to be elvish.
    You are clearly well educated in the fine art of $#@!ty tattoos
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You are clearly well educated in the fine art of $#@!ty tattoos
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh, OK, yeah I can see that now...the skateboarder looked like a bat clinging with its wings outstretched, the globe looked like pizza to me, and OK, I can see the bunny crawling along from her ass up her back parallel to her spine and ass crack.

Regardless of what @Danke may say, I didn't look that closely.