Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the Push for the Jab?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The society that I hang out with doesn't believe.

It is interesting that Zippy's sock puppet used that word. This whole woke/cancel culture is the nightmare of grade school peer pressure on steroids.
    Some of the very worst atrocities mankind has ever committed began with the idea that "society believes - needs - wants - demands".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    But we as a society can help each other out by looking for ways to reduce COVID. One way society believes it can do that is by getting vaccinated. Now I'm hoping for another way to reduce COVID without vaccines. In what ways do you think we can reduce or eliminate COVID without vaccines?
    You can't, there is no way. Just like the flu or colds, you get it and build immunity. For 99% of people it's not fatal or a big deal. If you are a vulnerable person you should be taking steps to protect yourself, not forcing me to make healthcare decisions I disagree with to try and protect you. We can't prevent all death and illness.

That's a good discussion example, thanks.

I'm wondering how you think we can get rid of COVID without a vaccine? How would you respond to someone that says you are keeping COVID alive by not getting vaccinated and that we defeat COVID and reach herd immunity through getting vaccinated?
    1) Sweden reached herd immunity prior to the vaccine.

2) Just catching COVID and getting over it gives you immunity.

3) Melatonin increases COVID 19 survivability 25% in whites and 50% in blacks. Zinc, NAC, vitamin C and vitamin D are all also helpful.

4) There is a study on the NIH that shows 100% cure rate in 24 hours for COVID patients who use steam treatment. Yes the sample size was way too small. But they should have done (still should do) a larger study rather than putting billions in vaccine development.

So that's my answer. If I catch COVID (unlikely) there are plenty of natural ways for me to cure it. Then I have the same immunity without the unknown risk of taking the vaccine.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

My concern is if someone who's not vaccinated gets covid and spreads covid to someone else who's not vaccinated and is also vulnerable, and causes serious health issues for them. Also, this could keep covid spreading around rather than reducing it.

From my understanding, vaxxed people can still get covid, but it is less likely to cause serious health issues for them. It may be less of a chance that they get covid as well.

Btw thanks for the info about steam treatment. I'll keep the link.
    First and foremost what people are getting is NOT a vaccine, it is an experimental gene therapy jab. Big pHARMa is calling it a "vaccine" to get the exemption from any liabilities since everyone getting the jab is a lab experiment to them.

Go to this website if you want to get testimonies from real Patriot doctors: https://thetruthaboutcovid.com/ameri...tline-doctors/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This whole woke/cancel culture is the nightmare of grade school peer pressure on steroids.
    That's where I have seen this before.

I hated school
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123