Thread: Restaurant employees summoned to black customer's table; mock & threaten him for his MAGA hat

Restaurant employees summoned to black customer's table; mock & threaten him for his MAGA hat

Cheesecake Factory Employees Assault Black Customer for Wearing MAGA Hat
    May 15, 2018 Augustus Lancaster

Eugenior Joseph, along with his girlfriend and her family, went to The Cheesecake Factory at the Dadeland Mall in Miami, FL for Mother’s Day. But not long after they were seated, Mr. Joseph’s table was confronted by some Cheesecake Factory employees, and they weren’t there to take anyone’s order.

Eugenior was wearing his red “Make America Great Again” hat when he entered the establishment, and this caught the attention of a female staff member who then rounded up other employees to confront the 22-year-old Miami native. According to multiple witnesses and Joseph’s own account, a woman who worked at the restaurant walked up to him and started pointing at his hat, signaling for the other employees to come over.

“Her finger was literally on top of his head; we were all looking at her like ‘what is happening?'” one witness told The Daily Wire. She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat.” At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face.

Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a “n**ger” in their conversations among each other. “So then all the employees started standing there, saying things out loud, like, ‘I’m going to knock his head in so hard his hat’s going to come off,” the witness continued. One of the employees gave Joseph intimidating looks, clenching his fists and making hand gestures that appeared to indicate that he was ready to engage in a fistfight.

More at link. http://libertyhangout.org/2018/05/ch...ring-maga-hat/

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is no end of the stupidity.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Well those employees were very rude.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

FTR, sounds like Cheesecake Factory is handling it fairly well..

Cheesecake Factory responded to this story officially stating: “No guest should ever feel unwelcome in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously. Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved have been suspended pending the results of our investigation.”
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Cheesecake factory is an expensive place to go. They should roll out the red carpet for each and every customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Cheesecake factory is an expensive place to go. They should roll out the red carpet for each and every customer.
    Yeah, I think McDonald's Dollar Meal is a better value.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Augustus Lancaster
    Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right.

Augustus Lancaster is a student at Kent State University Stark studying Music Technology. Originally from Nashville, TN, he moved to Northeast Ohio in 2006 to live closer to his father’s large Italian family. Over the last 10 years, Augustus has dedicated his passion to a select few categories: the primary two being music and politics. An open and unapologetic advocate of free speech, the right to self defense, personal liberty, and keeping what you earn, Augustus was an avid supporter of Rand Paul during the 2016 primaries and still looks to Rand and his father as the brightest beacons of libertarianism in the nation. He has lost friends for his political statements but has gained just as much in the process.
    Last edited by Danke; 05-16-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

People have been livid and fuming! It's everywhere! Run for your safe space!

Somehow this is the first I've heard of this story, so I missed the panic.

Conservatives are fuming over Cheesecake Factory staff harassing a guy in a MAGA hat

Trump supporters are livid over an incident where a man in a MAGA hat was harassed at a Miami Cheesecake Factory, with some even calling for a boycott.
    https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...-in-a-maga-hat
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That page is pretty amazing.

Is this... @dannno?

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Guess those employees didn't want to MAGA.

That page is pretty amazing.

Is this... @dannno?

Let's see here.. I've never worn anything that said "MAGA" or "Trump", and my body fat % typically hovers between 8% and 14%, soooo....
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Right.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members