Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Neither you nor Josh Shapiro know the difference between an AH and a hole in the ground.
    Stop being a coward and quote or @

Here you go. Since you used to be a lawyer in 1878, the meaning should be immediately obvious to you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not making fun.

All I'm saying is that I'm not about to lambaste and dismiss one of the last voices of limited government on the teevee based on the unsubstantiated claims of a government lawyer who, up until a few months ago, I had never even heard of.

I'm also not going to do so, because I, and many other good folks, have been burned too many times by grifters, scammers and flim-flam artists drifting through the "movement" to sell snake oil or "BOMBSHELL" notions of this or that, that are expected to shake the political world to it's core, that turn out to be duds.

Call me from Missouri...you're gonna have to show me.

This is the argument for vote fraud as far as I could tell. Something about Hugo Chavez. China. Dominion voting machines. Some Youtube video finding a dead person who voted (it was his still living wife). Some Youtube video about how it is easy to hack a voting machine.

None of those are evidence of anything. Reminds me of the OJ trial where they concocted some theory about Columbian drugs dealers with absolutely nothing to back it up. Yet people believed it because they wanted to believe.

It takes a willful blindness and ignorance to angrily discard the likely scenario based on evidence- Trump is just being his grifter showman self, which by the way was expected if lost- in favor believing some theory pulled out of the ether with absolutely nothing to corroborate it other than it theoretically could be true in the same way we could all be living in the Matrix right now true.

Neither you nor Josh Shapiro know the difference between an AH and a hole in the ground.

I'm not familiar with the PA Constitution specifically but it stands to reason that the PA Supreme Court could order decertification if the certification was determined to, in fact, be unconstitutional.

On an interesting side note, the PA Supreme Court is the highest court in the land, under the original 1789 colonial Constitution. The US Supreme Court is the highest court under the 1871 corporate DC Constitution. I'm sure you know that there are, in fact, two Constitutions in effect. One is the law of the land and the other is the law of the sea. One for the 50 states that was ratified in Philly PA by the Founders and one for DC, which was implemented in the wake of the Civil War. Most of what passes for "law" these days is under the the 1871 law of the sea Constitution. With that in mind, that this election is centering so heavily around PA and PA's court system is of high interest to those few of us that know the real history.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

She said 10 days.

and this is five.

I ain't that good at math,,but I expect more of this collective bunch.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    She said 10 days.

and this is five.

I ain't that good at math,,but I expect more of this collective bunch.
    Powell was supposed to have made a play today, but the PA State legislature saw witnesses regarding voter impropriety.

If I were her I wouldn't want to put out anything on this day. Let news of today's event sink in. Don't distract from it. Give it 2-3 days.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Powell was supposed to have made a play today, but the PA State legislature saw witnesses regarding voter impropriety.

If I were her I wouldn't want to put out anything on this day. Let news of today's event sink in. Don't distract from it. Give it 2-3 days.
    Washington State is not Certified Yesterday. Voting Irregularities.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Washington State is not Certified Yesterday. Voting Irregularities.
    Go figure. I still don't see how Cooper ( D-Governor) won in N.C. considering the down ballot votes.

Go figure. I still don't see how Cooper ( D-Governor) won in N.C. considering the down ballot votes.
    Recount them ALL.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Recount them ALL.
    N.C. isn't going to do a recount. Trump won. State held Red. The only irregularity is the Governor. I imagine Dan Forrest could have won if he had Bloomberg's "Everytown for Gun Safety" millions behind him. It's just kinda quirky that Cooper got in again.

It's just kinda quirky that Cooper got in again.
    Yeah,well,, there has been a lot of "quirky" going on lately.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Recount them ALL.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    +Rep
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

N.C. isn't going to do a recount. Trump won. State held Red. The only irregularity is the Governor. I imagine Dan Forrest could have won if he had Bloomberg's "Everytown for Gun Safety" millions behind him. It's just kinda quirky that Cooper got in again.
    This isn't the first election they have cheated in, NC is undoubtedly not as red as it should be.

We need a nationwide audit of every race.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew it . She kept her word. There is no way the suit will be dismissed if it goes before a neutral impartial and honest magistrate.

Thank you kindly Ms Powell et al.

The one for Michigan says, "Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 1, PageID.1 Filed 11/25/20 Page 1 of 75"

Nothing on the one for Georgia, is that a draft?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The one for Michigan says, "Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 1, PageID.1 Filed 11/25/20 Page 1 of 75"

I don't know but I know it was filed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

I don't know but I know it was filed.
    BREAKING: Sidney Powell Releases the 'Kraken' in Georgia with Explosive New Lawsuit

https://pjmedia.com/election/victori...wsuit-n1174691

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/BlueSky_Report/s...21817227763718

The Kraken is a DOD Cyber Warfare Division.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Kraken is a DOD Cyber Warfare Division.
    The 111th is a unit that trains new privates.

Its insignia is definitely not a kraken:
    Last edited by TheCount; 11-28-2020 at 01:50 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Recount them ALL.
    Dems will stonewall this until too late to do so.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Womp womp

Pennsylvania State Judge Upholds Halt To Certification, Finds Likelihood Mail-In Balloting Procedures Violate PA Constitution

Posted by William A. Jacobson
    Friday, November 27, 2020 at 11:00pm

Upholds injunction issued earlier in the week, finds “Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/1...-constitution/
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The 111th is a unit that trains new privates.

Its insignia is definitely not a kraken:
    LOL, did you even read the image you posted? Where does it say anything about training new privates? It says it is a military intel unit, just like I said. The latest insignia was from 1987, looks like they updated it recently.

LOL, did you even read the image you posted? Where does it say anything about training new privates? It says it is a military intel unit, just like I said. The latest insignia was from 1987, looks like they updated it recently.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_...igence_Brigade

They didn't change the insignia, it's right there in the picture.

The 111th Military Intelligence Brigade is a training brigade of the U.S. Army's Intelligence Center of Excellence under U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command located at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. The brigade has overall responsibility for four battalions who focus primarily on training Military Intelligence Corps soldiers.
    Subordinate units:

Pinochet is the model

Womp womp

Pennsylvania State Judge Upholds Halt To Certification, Finds Likelihood Mail-In Balloting Procedures Violate PA Constitution

Posted by William A. Jacobson
    Friday, November 27, 2020 at 11:00pm

Upholds injunction issued earlier in the week, finds “Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/1...-constitution/
    Womp womp, that didn't actually do anything, it's already certified.

Department of State Certifies Presidential Election Results

11/24/2020
    Harrisburg, PA – Following certifications of the presidential vote submitted by all 67 counties late Monday, Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar today certified the results of the November 3 election in Pennsylvania for president and vice president of the United States.

Shortly thereafter, as required by federal law, Governor Tom Wolf signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joseph R. Biden as president and Kamala D. Harris as vice president of the United States. The certificate was submitted to the Archivist of the United States.

The Certificate of Ascertainment included the following vote totals:

• Electors for Democratic Party candidates Joseph R. Biden and Kamala D. Harris – 3,458,229
    • Electors for Republican Party candidates Donald J. Trump and Michael R. Pence – 3,377,674
    • Electors for Libertarian Party candidates Jo Jorgensen and Jeremy Spike Cohen – 79,380

"Today's certification is a testament to the incredible efforts of our local and state election officials, who worked tirelessly to ensure Pennsylvania had a free, fair and accurate process that reflects the will of the voters," said Gov. Wolf.

"We are tremendously grateful to all 67 counties who have been working extremely long hours to ensure that every qualified voter's vote is counted safely and securely. The county election officials and the poll workers are the true heroes of our democracy, enabling us to vote in record numbers, amid challenging circumstances, so that every eligible voter's voice could be heard," Sec. Boockvar said.
    https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/State-details.aspx?newsid=435
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Dems will stonewall this until too late to do so.
    doesn't get "too late"..

The election is NOT CERTIFIED in several states right now.

Contested..

It will go to the Supreme Court or to the Electoral College.

and they are pushing past the lower courts VERY Quickly..

every so called Loss that the media reports is actually a WIN.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

it's already certified.
    NO.
    It is Not Certified..
    Certification was HALTED..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

WHAT THE F U C K E T H ?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh, is you.

The Mother of all ignoramuses

CARVE THIS ON YOUR FOREHEAD

The “Safe Harbor” provision of 3 U.S.C.§ 5 does not expire until December 8,2020,and the Electoral College does not vote for president and vice president until December 14, 2020.

So as long as there is a controversy and is before December 8, 2020 the elections have not been certified.

I hate to burst your bubble, oh, wait no, I don't.

You are out of your league

Stop

Are you a glutton for punishment ?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Contumacious; 11-28-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

The article I just posted is about what happened yesterday. The article from a couple days ago was about what happened Wednesday. Sorry, you are wrong as usual.

Somebody else already explained that the PA constitution does not allow the election to be certified piecemeal, so it was invalid.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast