Thread: OK Mr. President - If you truly stand for Liberty time to pardon Snowden!

OK Mr. President - If you truly stand for Liberty time to pardon Snowden!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't we wait for him to testify against the deep state first? Or are they your pals?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can't we wait for him to testify against the deep state first? Or are they your pals?
    "They?"

Stop smoking weed for a while Dannno and wake up and become a man for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by QFraud View Post
    "They?"

Stop smoking weed for a while Dannno and wake up and become a man for crying out loud.

Jul 2020 join date and calling dannno a weed smoker. Which banned member are you?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jul 2020 join date and calling dannno a weed smoker. Which banned member are you?
    One that searched RPF forums just now for this news about Snowden, and was shocked that no one here apparently picked it up today. There used to be a time where this would have been the dominate thread throughout the day on such an important announcement regarding LIBERTY.....

So what's your exit strategy from the airline industry Mr. Danke? Or are you hanging on and hoping "things will return to normal at some point..."

I actually get more insulted when somebody tells me I need to smoke some weed. One time some 20 year old chick told me that, I was like, excuse me, I've been stoned for almost as long as you have been alive..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

One that searched RPF forums just now for this news about Snowden, and was shocked that no one here apparently picked it up today. There used to be a time where this would have been the dominate thread throughout the day on such an important announcement regarding LIBERTY.....

So what's your exit strategy from the airline industry Mr. Danke? Or are you hanging on and hoping "things will return to normal at some point..."
    So answer my question, what was your old user name?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So answer my question, what was your old user name?
    Don't worry. We'll get the famous troll hunter NorthCarolinaLiberty on this case.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've pretty much given up on Snowden ever getting any justice.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Don't worry. We'll get the famous troll hunter NorthCarolinaLiberty on this case.
    So that's what its come down to here? Someone starting a thread with news that vindicates Snowden is "a troll"?

I was the one attacked in this thread, being accused that the "deep state" are my "pals"...

I guess things have not changed much here at RPF.

So that's what its come down to here? Someone starting a thread with news that vindicates Snowden is "a troll"?

I was the one attacked in this thread, being accused that the "deep state" are my "pals"...

Danke. Here is a clue to who this is. Who had no sense of humor?

And relax citizen. I did not call you a troll, I called in a troll hunter. If you have not engaged in any trolling activities, you will be set free by the tribunal.