Thread: Entire Police Force Storms Second Church in Greenville, Mississippi

Angry Entire Police Force Storms Second Church in Greenville, Mississippi

This angers me so much, not only because it's happening under bogus circumstances that have hardly anything to do with stopping the spread of a virus, but because Christians are allowing this to happen, with no accountability from local authorities.

Todd Starnes reports:

As many as 20 police officers showed up at the King James Bible Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi threatening to issue citations to the pastor as well as church members.

It is the second day in a row that the city’s police department has been used to crack down on “drive-in” church services.

On Wednesday, nearly two dozen people attending a “drive-in” prayer service at Temple Baptist Church were slapped with $500 fines. The pastor of that church appeared on the Todd Starnes Radio Show today.
    Please read and listen to the rest of this story here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    This angers me so much, not only because it's happening under bogus circumstances that have hardly anything to do with stopping the spread of a virus, but because Christians are allowing this to happen, with no accountability from local authorities.

Todd Starnes reports:

What do you expect ? We are in a Declared State of Emergency and they are doing everything by the State Code of Military Justice. Interestingly enough we have been in a declared state of emergency since the 30's and additionally the "war on drugs" and virtually no one has pointed this out. Spend a little time in your state code of military justice with this in mind it is an eye opener.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

The Real State of Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    What do you expect ? We are in a Declared State of Emergency and they are doing everything by the State Code of Military Justice. Interestingly enough we have been in a declared state of emergency since the 30's and additionally the "war on drugs" and virtually no one has pointed this out. Spend a little time in your state code of military justice with this in mind it is an eye opener.
    I understand all of that, and I'm very aware of how our governments use national crises as "wars" to justify their trampling of our God-given rights. It just angers me that my Christian brothers and sisters with whom I've shared this story have little to no remorse from their own inactivity, which has allowed incidents like this to happen, even blaming the church involved for being in the wrong. Ironically, they don't realize the true war that's going on to destroy the Church in society.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Maybe Christians will go back to meeting in homes and breaking bread instead of building giant monuments to their leaders egos. The religion needs a good purge of all the grifters.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Defy them.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Their open resistance against tyranny is going bring them some grief in the short term, but it does bring liberty to the forefront of public notice, and allies to the cause. Keep it up, IMO.

RESIST.& may God bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I understand all of that, and I'm very aware of how our governments use national crises as "wars" to justify their trampling of our God-given rights. It just angers me that my Christian brothers and sisters with whom I've shared this story have little to no remorse from their own inactivity, which has allowed incidents like this to happen, even blaming the church involved for being in the wrong. Ironically, they don't realize the true war that's going on to destroy the Church in society.
    People misunderstand Romans 13. That and Christians have given into the spirit of fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of love and of power and of a strong mind. So if God didn't give us the spirit of fear then where did it come from?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Maybe Christians will go back to meeting in homes and breaking bread instead of building giant monuments to their leaders egos. The religion needs a good purge of all the grifters.
    Do you think the police won't eventually start raiding homes?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm up for the Outlaw Church.

Romans 13 is an Indictment,, not an endorsement.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

My guess is that is why they are doing this , so they can move on to homes in short order .

They might target some high profile Christian leaders, but they don't have the numbers to do this in mass if all current churches went underground.

This already happened in Communist China, where many of the Chinese house-church leaders were locked up when the Communists kicked out the American missionaries and their churches died.

The believers there just multiplied all the more, and there was no way they could contain it....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

By the way , there are no Greenville city leaders or police welcome here . $#@!tards.

They just want the $500 fines as some extra revenue.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So why are 20 police officers allowed to gather in one place to bust these people? Special rules for them?

I certainly hope they ALL have the PROPER PPE!

OTHERWISE...THIS IS BULL SH IT
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, since they have pretty much done away with Free Speech, I would expect they would be told to congregate online. I would be fine with an option of going online as an alternative, but as soon as they do, you know the Leftist $#@!s will simply jump right in and try to shut that $#@! down too. Why? Because people did not bother to try to protect the 1st Amendment when it was under attack, and we end up with every form of speech being restricted except for state approved state worship. And therein lies the real problem. The State operates as a competing religion to whatever a persons spiritual beliefs, and the State has its own Commandments.

Thou shall not worship any other noodly sky monster before thou worships the State.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Todd Starnes reports:

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Don't worry, Trump and Barr have your back.

Mississippi mayor reverses, will allow drive-in church with windows up
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ith-windows-up
    Mayor Errick D. Simmons’s Wednesday reversal came after he faced backlash and legal battles over his decision to close churches as long as the state’s stay-at-home order remained in place.

Conservative legal group Alliance Defending Freedom filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Greenville order. Attorney General William Barr said the Justice Department filed a memo in support of the Mississippi church Tuesday.

Barr said the government “may not impose special restrictions” on religious gatherings.

“Even in times of emergency, when reasonable and temporary restrictions are placed on rights, the First Amendment and federal statutory law prohibit discrimination against religious institutions and religious believers,” Barr said in a statement.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-17-2020 at 12:25 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Now some people will see what kind of Rabid Animals they coexist with..

for those with eyes to see.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:10 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.